Uvalde Police Or Wendy Earp?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
As every intelligent person.....defined as those not voting Democrat.....knows, the best way to encourage mass shootings is to put up a sign saying "Gun Free Zone."
1654087552308.png

On which side of the school door do we want armed citizens?

1. "EXCLUSIVE: Majority Of Americans Believe Armed Educators Make Schools Safer
Most Americans believe that having armed teachers, properly trained, would make schools a safer place rather than the opposite.

A new poll conducted by The Trafalgar Group in partnership with Convention of States Action (COSA) shows that a majority of 2022 likely voters support having properly trained, armed teachers in schools. The poll was conducted in the aftermath of a mass shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, in which 21 victims, including 19 children, died.

2. “No shooting at a school is going to be stopped by gun control laws. They are going to be stopped by a variety of fairly simple on-site measures, including arming law-abiding citizens–in this case specifically teachers–and empowering them to protect our children, schools, and communities,” COSA President Mark Meckler said in a statement. “A majority of voters see this clearly, despite the relentless propaganda by people who want to confiscate the guns of law-abiding citizens.”

3. “Self-defense is a bedrock of this Republic and our Constitution. The Founders were clear that defending those we love is the responsibility of the citizen first. So many deaths have been prevented by armed citizens, so why would we question the voluntary training and arming of teachers to protect those we love and care for the most?” he added.

4. According to the data, 57.5% of respondents said that preventing properly trained teachers from carrying firearms in schools makes schools somewhat or much more dangerous. Just 30.8% said the opposite."

5. Every day, in myriad ways, Democrats harm America and Americans.

It's well past time to go back to being Americans, not Democrats.

Last edited:
6. "School personnel flock to Taylor gun range for free handgun training
Response has been overwhelming since Top Gun Shooting Sports made offer on Facebook

.... offering free gun safety classes to school employees in wake of the deadly Feb. 14 school shooting in Parkland, Florida.

When Michael Barbour, owner of Top Gun, posted the opportunity on his shooting range’s Facebook page on the evening of March 1, he had no idea how quickly people would sign up. And he certainly didn’t expect the number of people who responded.

PHOTOS: School personnel get trained on handgun safety

What started out as a plan to give 24 teachers and school administrators a one-time free course in basic handgun training and one free concealed pistol license training quickly turned into 339 spots being reserved as of March 11."
School personnel flock to Taylor gun range for free handgun training

“I did this because every news media story out, there was a superintendent, a principal, a teacher, a teacher’s union rep, whatever, saying they’ve got their finger on the pulse of these teachers and there’s not one of them that wants this,” he said. “All of them think it’s a bad idea and everything, but somehow I post a free class and all of a sudden, I’ve got almost 350 different training spots that we’ve opened up.”
Ibid.

The Left....they lie even when they're sleeping.

7. "Let’s say we want the bare minimum, just enough to pass the safety requirement for gun ownership. In Maryland, there’s a company that will charge you $100 for that training. The cost, then, would be about $71.8 million for all of our teachers.

.....more robust training means that the cost for our 718,000 teachers spikes to $718 million. There would almost certainly be some efficiencies of scale that would come into play here — systems would be developed to train teachers quickly and at less cost — but the figure would still likely run into the hundreds of millions of dollars."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ming-americas-schools/?utm_term=.296687096db3

WHAT?????

That's it????????

Here's a place to start:
"...the nearly $450 million spent annually on National Public Radio, the Public Broadcasting Network and a number of small regional public radio and TV networks would disappear."
Trump Budget Has Public Broadcasting in a Fight for its Life

Here's another 'donation'...
"...Planned Parenthood receives approximately $500 million a year in taxpayer funds, as a GAO report indicated last year."
How Much of Your Tax Money Does Planned Parenthood Get? A New Report Will Tell You | LifeNews.com

What the heck are we waiting for???????

As every intelligent person.....defined as those not voting Democrat.....knows, the best way to encourage mass shootings is to put up a sign saying "Gun Free Zone."
View attachment 652682

Most Americans believe that having armed teachers, properly trained, would make schools a safer place rather than the opposite.

A new poll conducted by The Trafalgar Group in partnership with Convention of States Action (COSA) shows that a majority of 2022 likely voters support having properly trained, armed teachers in schools. The poll was conducted in the aftermath of a mass shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas, in which 21 victims, including 19 children, died.

2. “No shooting at a school is going to be stopped by gun control laws. They are going to be stopped by a variety of fairly simple on-site measures, including arming law-abiding citizens–in this case specifically teachers–and empowering them to protect our children, schools, and communities,” COSA President Mark Meckler said in a statement. “A majority of voters see this clearly, despite the relentless propaganda by people who want to confiscate the guns of law-abiding citizens.”

3. “Self-defense is a bedrock of this Republic and our Constitution. The Founders were clear that defending those we love is the responsibility of the citizen first. So many deaths have been prevented by armed citizens, so why would we question the voluntary training and arming of teachers to protect those we love and care for the most?” he added.

4. According to the data, 57.5% of respondents said that preventing properly trained teachers from carrying firearms in schools makes schools somewhat or much more dangerous. Just 30.8% said the opposite."

The school in my little town -- grammar, middle and high school all in one -- is definitely not a gun free zone and I'm happy about that. At least in high school, there is a rifle club. I love living with common sense folks in a small Midwestern town.

Safe children Good thing.

8. "After the Columbine school shooting 20 years ago, one of the more significant changes in how we protect students has been the advance of legislation that allows teachers to carry guns at schools. There are two obvious questions: Does letting teachers carry create dangers? Might they deter attackers?

Twenty states currently allow teachers and staff to carry guns to varying degrees on school property, so we don’t need to guess how the policy would work. There has yet to be a single case of someone being wounded or killed from a shooting, let alone a mass public shooting, between 6 AM and midnight at a school that lets teachers carry guns.

Fears of teachers carrying guns in terms of such problems as students obtaining teachers guns have not occurred at all, and there was only one accidental discharge outside of school hours with no one was really harmed. While there have not been any problems at schools with armed teachers, the number of people killed at other schools has increased significantly – doubling between 2001 and 2008 versus 2009 and 2018."

John R. Lott, Jr., “Schools that Allow Teachers to Carry Guns are Extremely Safe: Data on the Rate of Shootings and Accidents in Schools that allow Teachers to Carry,” Social Science Research Network, May 29, 2019.

6. "School personnel flock to Taylor gun range for free handgun training
Response has been overwhelming since Top Gun Shooting Sports made offer on Facebook

.... offering free gun safety classes to school employees in wake of the deadly Feb. 14 school shooting in Parkland, Florida.

When Michael Barbour, owner of Top Gun, posted the opportunity on his shooting range’s Facebook page on the evening of March 1, he had no idea how quickly people would sign up. And he certainly didn’t expect the number of people who responded.

PHOTOS: School personnel get trained on handgun safety

What started out as a plan to give 24 teachers and school administrators a one-time free course in basic handgun training and one free concealed pistol license training quickly turned into 339 spots being reserved as of March 11."
School personnel flock to Taylor gun range for free handgun training

“I did this because every news media story out, there was a superintendent, a principal, a teacher, a teacher’s union rep, whatever, saying they’ve got their finger on the pulse of these teachers and there’s not one of them that wants this,” he said. “All of them think it’s a bad idea and everything, but somehow I post a free class and all of a sudden, I’ve got almost 350 different training spots that we’ve opened up.”
Ibid.

The Left....they lie even when they're sleeping.
I waiting for the Left to up the Ante, and see a teacher doing the deed. The only choice they have now is to escalate, and that seems like the logical progression…

The school in my little town -- grammar, middle and high school all in one -- is definitely not a gun free zone and I'm happy about that. At least in high school, there is a rifle club. I love living with common sense folks in a small Midwestern town.

Safe children Good thing.

Here, in the People's Democratic Republic of New York, only criminals are allowed to shoot people.

On the other hand, all the kindergarten kids are probably armed.

Did you see this?

Gun, Ammo Found in 2nd Grader's Desk at Sacramento School​

https://www.nbcbayarea.com › news › california › gun-...

6 days ago — A gun and a loaded magazine were found in a second-grade student's desk at a California school after other students alerted the staff that a ...

Seems they are learning something in government schools.

I waiting for the Left to up the Ante, and see a teacher doing the deed. The only choice they have now is to escalate, and that seems like the logical progression…

Not sure what your position is from this post.

Please articulate further.

9. For those keeping track at home, please add "gun control" and "arming teachers" to the list:

"Liberals have been wrong about everything!
a. They were wrong about Stalin, “Uncle Joe” to FDR.
b. They were wrong about Reagan and the Cold War
c. They were wrong about the Soviet Union.
d. They were wrong about their precious “Abraham Lincoln Brigade,” in the Spanish Civil War, which the Soviet archives proves was a “rigidly controlled Soviet operation.”
e. They were wrong about Nicaragua, as Communist dictatorships in Latin America turned out not to be ‘inevitable revolutions’ after all.
f. They were wrong about welfare.
g. They were wrong about crime, as Giuliani’s success proved.
h. They were wrong about Social Security, which I now heading toward bankruptcy.
i. They were wrong about ditching our ally, the Shah of Iran, allowing him to be replaced by crazy ayatollahs.

j. They are wrong about letting transgender men destroy women’s sports
k. And today, the Left’s single biggest cause is ‘global warming.’"

" I have puzzled over the fact that the Liberals/Democrats have been wrong about just about everything...." on abortion, adultery, illegitimacy, the divorce rate, drugs, crime, a president molesting an intern and then lying to federal investigators. They stake out a clear moral position only on the issue of slavery…of course, when it mattered, they were on the wrong side of that, too."(Coulter)...

Add background checks to that list.

And most prominently……about Trump and Biden.

Not sure what your position is from this post.

Please articulate further.
Their current narrative about ARs, and the age for purchasing has seemed to stall. So now an extreme Left educator seems the likely candidate to get the “gun-grab” ball rolling again.

Their current narrative about ARs, and the age for purchasing has seemed to stall. So now an extreme Left educator seems the likely candidate to get the “gun-grab” ball rolling again.

Well.....give them points for consistency.....

The Constitution never meant any thing to them since the 32nd President, Stalin's BFF......so why should the second amentment be any different.

Well.....give them points for consistency.....

The Constitution never meant any thing to them since the 32nd President, Stalin's BFF......so why should the second amentment be any different.
And their adherents know what the ultimate objective is, as devoted cult members. And it only takes one willing to martyr themselves for the cause…

10. To some of us, the slaughter of those children was heart-breaking, as normal people consider their children their most valuable possession.

But not Democrats.

"I AM a math teacher at Brockton High School, the site of a school shooting earlier this month.

Current school security procedures lock down school populations in the event of armed assault. Some advocate abandoning this practice as it holds everyone in place, allowing a shooter easily to find victims.

Some propose overturning laws that made schools gun-free zones even for teachers who may be licensed to securely carry concealed firearms elsewhere. They argue that barring licensed-carry only ensures a defenseless, target-rich environment.

But as a progressive, I would sooner lay my child to rest than succumb to the belief that the use of a gun for self-defense is somehow not in itself a gun crime.

DOUG VAN GORDER
Quincy "
http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ed..._campaign=8315

Wealth Preservation: Understanding Silver and Gold Content for Collapse Investing | Prepper | Before It's News

Democrats are an existential threat to America and Americans.

11. The damage Democrats have done to our society is, I'm afraid, irreparable.

And, on the topic of blacks and whites in schools......one hardly knows what to make of this article:
I caution anyone reading it, as it is rife with the possibility of second-hand insanity.....

"IF YOU GIVE WHITE TEACHERS GUNS, I'M PULLING MY BLACK SON OUT OF SCHOOL
I’ve watched students and parents beg for solutions and gun control. I’ve watched as our lawmakers refuse to take a stand instead saying that we should arm teachers.

I want them to be safe but there is absolutely NOTHING safe about giving white teachers of black and brown children guns.

We already know that Black and Brown children are disproportionately punished in schools. We know that young white female teachers are often afraid of Black boys as young as eight years old. We know that Black girls are punished more severely than their counterparts.

And you think that the solution to school shootings is for me to send my Black child to a school with armed white teachers?

How long before teachers use the threat of a gun to discipline a child?
Is this just another step in the prison to pipeline mission? Seriously, what is the real agenda?

No!

You will not use my child as a guinea pig for a new police state, so IF you arm white teachers, I’m pulling my Black son out of school."
If You Give White Teachers Guns, I'm Pulling My Black Son Out of School

Here, in the People's Democratic Republic of New York, only criminals are allowed to shoot people.

On the other hand, all the kindergarten kids are probably armed.

Did you see this?

Gun, Ammo Found in 2nd Grader's Desk at Sacramento School

https://www.nbcbayarea.com › news › california › gun-...
6 days ago — A gun and a loaded magazine were found in a second-grade student's desk at a California school after other students alerted the staff that a ...

Seems they are learning something in government schools.
Well, second grade is a bit young, but there are some seven-year-olds here who are safe, competent shooters, so..............................

"School resource officer + Locked doors = DEAD bad guy and SAFE kids in Alabama on Thursday

Whodathunkit? In Alabama today, a man “aggressively” trying to enter a school was shot and killed, thanks to a school resource officer and, get this, a daggon LOCKED DOOR.

Ya know, the stuff Democrats are trying not to do to protect America’s children because it would take attention away from their gun control fundraising? That."

View attachment 652682

On which side of the school door do we want armed citizens?

Your #3. Teachers are not fooled in the least. We haven't been "trusted" for years, and probably not decades. And we know this. We are not "trusted" to even talk to children; many on this forum want us live-streamed with audio all the time so that they can monitor every blessed word we say to children.

But we are to believe that the public now trusts us to make the decisions that cops get roasted for in the blink of an eye and with a classroom full of children. Right.

Here is what teachers know:

The public says "Yes, yes, carry a gun, sounds good"

And the minute any tiny thing goes wrong: the teacher fired too late, too wild, too soon, etc--we are sued within an inch of our lives. We are sued, destroyed, etc. So on top of the trauma of the shooting, we are blamed for all of it.

I have loved my job for my entire adult life. And I do not know why anyone would do it now.

"Ohio GOP Gov. DeWine signs bill allowing teachers to carry gun after 24 hours training​

Ohio GOP Gov. Mike DeWine signed a bill Monday making it easier for teachers to carry guns in schools, capping the required training to no more than 24 hours.

Teachers and other school employees previously were required to complete the same basic training as law enforcement, which took over 700 hours.

Under the new law, local school boards still have the ability to prohibit firearms on their campuses. Cleveland Mayor Justin Bibb said last week his school district intends to ban non-security personnel from carrying on campuses.

DeWine after signing the bill thanked the Legislature for "passing this bill to protect Ohio children and teachers." And he made clear: "This does not require any school to arm teachers or staff,” he said. “Every school will make its own decision."

"Ohio GOP Gov. DeWine signs bill allowing teachers to carry gun after 24 hours training​

Ohio GOP Gov. Mike DeWine signed a bill Monday making it easier for teachers to carry guns in schools, capping the required training to no more than 24 hours.

Teachers and other school employees previously were required to complete the same basic training as law enforcement, which took over 700 hours.

Under the new law, local school boards still have the ability to prohibit firearms on their campuses. Cleveland Mayor Justin Bibb said last week his school district intends to ban non-security personnel from carrying on campuses.

DeWine after signing the bill thanked the Legislature for "passing this bill to protect Ohio children and teachers." And he made clear: "This does not require any school to arm teachers or staff,” he said. “Every school will make its own decision."

Wait a minute.

So we are now to believe we are wholly trusted WITH GUNS in classrooms with 24 hours of training?

Is this is a joke?

Do you think we haven't been paying attention these last many years?

I am a gun owner and my answer is no. My answer is no because my fellow conservatives have taught me exactly how much I am trusted by the public.

No.

That is called reaping and sowing, conservatives. The Left is learning it with police and crime. Now you are learning it with teachers. Even conservative teachers.

No.

Forum List

Back