Kandiss Taylor blaming furries for violence in schools

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020

I mean, we have a fight over healthcare,prices are soaring,people are struggling to hold on to their homes,there is a growing homeless crisis.
But she wants to ban furries if she gets elected as Governor in the state of Georgia.
She is calling it part of a Satanic agenda?
I mean, it sounds just like the 80's when people were blaming Heavy metal music for stuff like Satanism.
I read where Judas Priest went to trial over one of their songs.
Which sounds to me like a moral panic.
A moral panic is a mass movement based on a false or exaggerated perception that some cultural behavior or group of people is dangerously deviant and poses a threat to society's values and interests.

Last edited:

If there is one thing the far right is sure of this week, it is that its number one mission is proving the Buffalo shooter was either a liberal, a federal agent or someone brainwashed by the FBI to shoot up a Tops grocery store in Buffalo, New York, in hopes of making racist conspiracy theories seem like a bad thing. You know, because otherwise everyone thought Great Replacement/White Genocide stuff was perfectly reasonable.

Far-right talk show host Stew Peters thinks he has proof the shooter is a liberal, and that proof is that he is supposedly a furry, which means he cannot possibly be a white supremacist.

1654113338489.png

wut.

I seen it on news articles on google news articles, so go fuck yourself.

No, you found an obscure YouTube that spewed shit.

Beta is a furry, and widely mocked.

Based on your avie - I'd guess you do that shit too.

Don't really care, as long as it's consenting adults.

But you're lying abound Kandiss and needed to be called out for your lie.

I mean, we have a fight over healthcare,prices are soaring,people are struggling to hold on to their homes,there is a growing homeless crisis.
But she wants to ban furries if she gets elected as Governor in the state of Georgia.
I mean, it sounds just like the 80's when people were blaming Heavy metal music for stuff like Satanism.
A moral panic is a mass movement based on a false or exaggerated perception that some cultural behavior or group of people is dangerously deviant and poses a threat to society's values and interests.

There are no such thing as "furries". Furries are make believe, much the same as all the rest of the make believe bullshit politicians have decided to pander to. But thanks for playing. Insert another quarter, please, for three more lives.

23172825_1705135209517386_6488093948279765203_n.jpg

There are no such thing as "furries". Furries are make believe, much the same as all the rest of the make believe bullshit politicians have decided to pander to. But thanks for playing. Insert another quarter, please, for three more lives.

"Furries" are very much real. They are people who dress up in cartoon animal costumes, and generally have sex with each other.

Beta O'Rourke is a furry.

Again, consenting adults and all - but they are weird.

Uh, no.

You are incredibly stupid.

Mocking is lost on you Nazis, you're far too fucking stupid to grasp even the most obvious,
Yes, moron. In her own words. You are such a freak... try to deny what she did, and then spend the rest of the time making comments justifying the very thing you say she didn't do. Goddamn you are dumb.

Forum List

Back