Funny isnt it? How the left are kept in the dark and utterly brainwashed?

So because Trump gave to charity once we're supposed to ignore all the other illegal shit he did? What the logic here?
you get the premise wrong

We are talking about Trump giving to multiple African American charities and receiving praise from the most prominent African American leaders in history. This proves Trump is not a white supremacist.

To further drive the point home, Trump dated an African American model.

Trump’s Black Ex-Girlfriend Doesn’t Think He’s Racist​

you get the premise wrong

We are talking about Trump giving to multiple African American charities and receiving praise from the most prominent African American leaders in history. This proves Trump is not a white supremacist.

To further drive the point home, Trump dated an African American model.

Trump’s Black Ex-Girlfriend Doesn’t Think He’s Racist​

So he gave to a black charity once. He also threatened to cut funding to HBCUs for teaching the work of Black scholars like Ibram X Kendi and Nikole Hannah Jones. :dunno:

So he gave to a black charity once. He also threatened to cut funding to HBCUs for teaching the work of Black scholars like Ibram X Kendi and Nikole Hannah Jones. :dunno:
Yes, Trump gave to many black charities, so much so that Oprah Winfrey and him became very good friends.
1708689745677.png

Kendi is a racist hack, his crap should be thrown in the gutter.

Go ahead and quote the "great" Kendi, include a link so that we can actually discuss Kendi. After that we can address Nikole.

Kendi is a racist hack, his crap should be thrown in the gutter.

Go ahead and quote the "great" Kendi, include a link so that we can actually discuss Kendi. After that we can address Nikole.
I don't actually care about your opinion, I'm just sharing mine. :dunno:

lol….and in you come trying to blow it off…Trump became a traitor in your eyes when he became a Republican….

I care less what he is. Did you vote for Hillary after he supported her?

I don't actually care about your opinion, I'm just sharing mine. :dunno:
Translation, you can not state one think about Kendi or any other thing you posted. You simply repeated something, that someone smarter than you said.

I knew when challenged you would crawl under a rock and hide.

Trump was right, if he did in fact prevent the monster, Kendi, from having his "work", taught to children

Forum List

Back