Funny isnt it? How the left are kept in the dark and utterly brainwashed?

I guess you wasn't told to, but when you were told to hate him. You went gang buster on it.

When he called those who were complaining about an unjust justice system, SOB's, I knew he was not a good person. I really paid little attention to him until then.

If it is not a topic of this thread, why did you insert your opinion of it, into this thread?
As evidence of Trump threatening HBCUs. Are you having trouble following simple conversations?
You were wrong, Ibram X Kendi and Nikole Hannah Jones are people with radical ideals which should not be funded by the tax payer's dollars.
That's called an opinion. Me and HBCUs feel differently.
These "scholars", should be a footnote, at best, on what is wrong with people today.
Good for you. :itsok:

As evidence of Trump threatening HBCUs. Are you having trouble following simple conversations?
That's called an opinion. Me and HBCUs feel differently.Good for you. :itsok:
"Threatening", that is your opinion. A shame, you can not show how the opinion you expressed should be paid for with my money to indoctrinate children.

That is what Trump was elected to do, drain the swamp, and certainly, Ibram X Kendi and Nikole Hannah Jones are a little bit off the scum that rose to the surface of the swamp.

"Threatening", that is your opinion. A shame, you can not show how the opinion you expressed should be paid for with my money to indoctrinate children.
No. It's not an opinion. When you say you're thinking of cutting funding to HBCUs that are teaching things you don't personally approve of, that is indeed a threat.
That is what Trump was elected to do, drain the swamp, and certainly, Ibram X Kendi and Nikole Hannah Jones are a little bit off the scum that rose to the surface of the swamp.
All he seems to have done is get himself stuck in the mud. If one of these criminal conversations gets him, he might not ever get himself out.

No. It's not an opinion. When you say you're thinking of cutting funding to HBCUs that are teaching things you don't personally approve of, that is indeed a threat.
Now your opinion is not an opinion.

Cutting funding to people who teach that America is nothing but racists, that African Americans who are conservative are racists, is the right thing to do.

Let Ibram X Kendi and Nikole Hannah Jones compete in the free market. We don't need race baiters and the American History revisionists/haters funded by taxes.

Now your opinion is not an opinion.

Cutting funding to people who teach that America is nothing but racists, that African Americans who are conservative are racists, is the right thing to do.

Let Ibram X Kendi and Nikole Hannah Jones compete in the free market. We don't need race baiters and the American History revisionists/haters funded by taxes.
I get that you don't understand what an opinion is but you're stupid so there's that. :dunno:

Funny isnt it? How the right are kept in the dark and utterly brainwashed?​

Donald Trump Praised Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton in 2008 NY1 Interview

Do better when starting topics please.
Uh-huh....He does business in New York, and has had to to kiss all the right asses.....Beside that, he was a life-long democrat/indy until he invaded the GOP.

You do know that Cheeto Jesus has published a book, containing all sorts of gushing correspondence from people who now profess their hatred for him, right?

Uh-huh....He does business in New York, and has had to to kiss all the right asses.....Beside that, he was a life-long democrat/indy until he invaded the GOP.

You do know that Cheeto Jesus has published a book, containing all sorts of gushing correspondence from people who now profess their hatred for him, right?
Shows you haw fake and phony they are.

Like a pack of cowardly judases and pathetic liars.

You post of 30 year old video where Trump tried to get some street cred with blacks by announcing a project which employs black people. Big whoop!!!

The mere fact that you had to go back 30+ years to find ANYTHING Trump has ever done to benefit minorities is very telling indeed. Thank you for proving what a racist piece of shit the former President truly has been.

Forum List

Back