World leaders who have jailed their political opponents

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Will Joe Biden make the list at #11?

And what a list of world leaders it is!!!

Biden should be on the list, how about all the January 6th protestors that were jailed, put in solitary confinement? That is just the start of Biden's list.

Biden should be on the list, how about all the January 6th protestors that were jailed, put in solitary confinement? That is just the start of Biden's list.
Jail Biden?

The GOP can't even bring themselves to impeach Biden

Conversely, Democrats swore they would impeach Trump day on day one of his Presidency.

Democrats are true fascists.

They have began the first phase, which is the government controlled media, re-educating those who tune in. Re-education is happening in our schools. Very soon this will be extended to the American Archipelago Gulags.
And anyone who was within 50 miles of January 6th is in jail for half a century or so.

"Lock her up, lock her up" said the MAGA-Putin party. Only an idiot could start a thread like this.

"Lock her up, lock her up" said the MAGA-Putin party. Only an idiot could start a thread like this.
Did Hillary Clinton break Federal Law for destroying government property and records. The answer is yes.

August, your comment is a great example of the hate and bigotry of the Democrat party and the followers. You use MAGA as an insult to denigrate people who admire and vote for Trump.

There is no longer a, "N" word allowed. That dont stop democrats, MAGA is the new N word, an epithet to be used as a weapon, by bigots.

Trump tried to lock her up?

When?
No he didn`t but we all heard his goons chanting "lock her up" at every one of his Klan rallies. Trump never joined in with the chant, to his credit. Listen to his thugs.

Did Hillary Clinton break Federal Law for destroying government property and records. The answer is yes.

August, your comment is a great example of the hate and bigotry of the Democrat party and the followers. You use MAGA as an insult to denigrate people who admire and vote for Trump.

There is no longer a, "N" word allowed. That dont stop democrats, MAGA is the new N word, an epithet to be used as a weapon, by bigots.
Trump had 4 years to arrest her but didn`t.

Trump is a better man than Biden.

Trump stated the truth, for political reasons. That was good enough for Trump. Of course, Trump was not about to set the precedent of jailing political opponents, even if they are criminal.
Speaking of jails, how many of his MAGA-Putin thugs are in jail today? Stewart (I shot my eye out) Rhodes earned himself an eighteen-year sentence but a local girl only bagged 4 years. She`s the poster girl for Trump` s trailer trash. 8 kids, no husband and no job but she owns an autographed Trump hat. :auiqs.jpg:

Please answer these questions honestly.

Is Donald John Trump currently now, or in imminent jeopardy of being arrested or going to jail?
Has he or any member of his family been arrested, jailed, and/or exiled...or worse?

If the answer to these two questions is no, then your OP is full of it. Not a huge shock.
Last I saw, Trump is walking free. Free to run his yap. Free to tell whatever lie he'd like and have there be no immediate consequences.
The justice system is catching up with Trump. Not Joe Biden. Not Democrats.
The law. :)

Speaking of jails, how many of his MAGA-Putin thugs are in jail today? Stewart (I shot my eye out) Rhodes earned himself an eighteen-year sentence but a local girl only bagged 4 years. She`s the poster girl for Trump` s trailer trash. 8 kids, no husband and no job but she owns an autographed Trump hat. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, how many innocent people have been sent to the American Gulags in recent years. Too many to count. How many innocent men, have had their life sentences overturned, their rape sentences overturned.

How is it that the Democrats keep jailing innocent people.

It is Bigotry, no less.

We have an independent justice department under Merrick Garland. Unlike Bad Boy and former GOP fixer Billy Barr. Well the traditional GOP not Benedict Donald's version, I mean the final ask of that POS was too much for even Bad Billy.

If what you claim is true, Benedict Donald would be in solitary confinement in a prison up near Deadhorse Alaska.

We have an independent justice department under Merrick Garland. Unlike Bad Boy and former GOP fixer Billy Barr. Well the traditional GOP not Benedict Donald's version, I mean the final ask of that POS was too much for even Bad Billy.

If what you claim is true, Benedict Donald would be in solitary confinement in a prison up near Deadhorse Alaska.
It's a tricky thing, you want to destroy Trump but not seem like monsters doing it.

Good luck!!

It's a tricky thing, you want to destroy Trump but not seem like monsters doing it.

Good luck!!
Thank you. I don't give an airborne rodents behind about Trump. I do believe he is particularly unsuited to lead the Free World and he is inherently dangerous to the New World Order that the Greatest Generation spilled a great deal of blood to wrest from a world order led by a few Authoritarians.

Forum List

Back