Fully "vaxxed" Maxine Waters gets rona

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
She's had 4 shot clots & encourages everybody to get them so they can get rona too.
She'll probably recover from the flu but you can't fix stupid

“Today, I have received a positive test result for COVID. I am currently isolating and have no symptoms. I am following all protocols as recommended by the Office of the Attending Physician and CDC guidance. I am grateful to be fully vaccinated and to have received two booster shots. Thankfully, I am feeling fine and recommend everyone to get vaccinated if you have not done so already.”

Two boosters means she could actually die from this.

Well.
Yep. The more you take, the more you compromise your immune system & increase the odds of both ADE & VAIDS. That's even before you figure in the clots, heart inflammations & about a thousand other side effects.
I feel sorry for the scared sheeple doubling down with boosters

She's had 4 shot clots & encourages everybody to get them so they can get rona too.
She'll probably recover from the flu but you can't fix stupid

“Today, I have received a positive test result for COVID. I am currently isolating and have no symptoms. I am following all protocols as recommended by the Office of the Attending Physician and CDC guidance. I am grateful to be fully vaccinated and to have received two booster shots. Thankfully, I am feeling fine and recommend everyone to get vaccinated if you have not done so already.”

So she lied about being vaccinated, or Joe Biden lied when he said this:

1651095251065.png

Antivaxxers haven't changed. They're still the dumbest, most dishonest cult losers to ever walk the planet.

It's the butthurt that makes them so bitter. Everything they've ever said or predicted has been hilariously wrong. Everyone on the planet is laughing at them, and won't stop. Hence, butthurt.

Fortunately for humanity, antivaxxism is self-limiting. COVID doesn't care about their butthurt.

Antivaxxers haven't changed. They're still the dumbest, most dishonest cult losers to ever walk the planet.

It's the butthurt that makes them so bitter. Everything they've ever said or predicted has been hilariously wrong. Everyone on the planet is laughing at them, and won't stop. Hence, butthurt.

Fortunately for humanity, antivaxxism is self-limiting. COVID doesn't care about their butthurt.
This anti-vaxxer got Covid about a year ago, got over it ~ no worse than usual flu ~ and now have an immune system better off than the vaxs would ever do.

No butthurt here.

CDC states getting as many shots as pleases you does not reduce the risk of getting it .

This anti-vaxxer got Covid about a year ago, got over it ~ no worse than usual flu ~ and now have an immune system better off than the vaxs would ever do.
Incorrect. But that's just the science, so you won't care. "Natural immunity" lasts no longer than vaccine-induced immunity, so it's likely you're much worse off than recently boosted people.

No, they don't say that. They vaccines reduce the q122likelihood of getting it, and vastly reduced severity. If Waters hadn't been vaxxed, she'd almost certainly be dead.
That’s so funny. CDC clarified many times in past months that all vax does iis decrease serious to severe cases in duration and lethality but has no effect on reducing getting it nor transmitting it,
You were mostly likely safe spacing around their information.

Remember, just because you're too stupid to understand basic medical science, it doesn't mean that non-cultists are.
Just because you don’t understand the difference between a real vaccine and snake oil doesn’t mean the rest of us are also ignorant, arrogant dipshits. It must bug the shit out of you that so many of us “unvaxxed” are recovering just fine and didn’t fall for the propaganda like you did, asshole.

That’s so funny. CDC clarified many times in past months that all vax does iis decrease serious to severe cases in duration and lethality but has no effect on reducing getting it nor transmitting it,

---
However, data show fully vaccinated persons are less likely than unvaccinated persons to acquire SARS-CoV-2
---

Was your lie deliberate, or were you just brainwashed?

Just because you don’t understand the difference between a real vaccine and snake oil doesn’t mean the rest of us are also ignorant, arrogant dipshits.
You're absolutely right. Medical science is totally wrong, and only your select group of right wing extremist loons knows the RealTruth, because you saw it on a kook conspiracy blog.

What are we being dishonest about?

Forum List

Back