Full moon is nothing special

Yes , English WW are scary but do they must have to see the moon ?? What would happen if they were locked in a basement on a new moon 🌚

The magnetic pull does validate the science in the data of the increased violent criminal and crazy behavior during full moons.

The moon has a gravitational pull on The Earth, not a magnetic one.

The moon's magnetic field is quite weak and doesn't extend anywhere near The Earth.

The moon has a gravitational pull on The Earth, not a magnetic one.

The moon's magnetic field is quite weak and doesn't extend anywhere near The Earth.
True, but the magnetic field of the Moon may bolster or erode the Earth's field which can cause increases or decreases in our fields, even the slightest "might" affect our brain signals.

True, but the magnetic field of the Moon may bolster or erode the Earth's field which can cause increases or decreases in our fields, even the slightest "might" affect our brain signals.

Every species now on The Earth evolved literally slathered in electromagnetic radiation.

If it were harmful to us ... we'd probably know it by now.

The wise men of Chelm proclaimed that,
the moon is more important than the sun because
the moon gives light during the night.

The Sun shines only in the daytime, when it is light anyway.

Too many vacuum dolts actually think a full moon 🌕 gives you special powers
It gives you zero
It has zero significants

Yes , the tides are slightly higher and lower but the same is true from a new moon

What actually makes the tides higher is not the moon.
The gravity of a full moon is the same as any moon cycle

My son and a co-worker are both Type-1 diabetics and they have more blood sugar issues during a full moon than on any other given day. I do not know why this is, but a couple years ago we looked back at 3 years worth of his blood sugar data and found this to be the case.

Talk to any ER/critical care nurse and they will tell you they can tell when it is a full moon without even looking.

There is much about our world we still do not understand.

Every species now on The Earth evolved literally slathered in electromagnetic radiation.

If it were harmful to us ... we'd probably know it by now.
um look around, this is not normal behavior.

Mr Clean
Glad somebody finally asked that question after all these weeks
It’s because of how the moon is oriented during the new and full cycle
You see , it’s now behind earth 🌍. The sun now has a direct orientation with earth 🌍
This causes the Suns tidal forces to have a bigger effect on earth .
Sun is now 1/3 of the total tidal force on E

The orientation of E,M snd S changes and the S has more affect on E

Can we please talk abut werewolves

I do have a degree on “Lunar Science “

I rather talk about them werewolves

Oh it’s a fact that the full moon changes things up for not only animals but humans as well.

More than one ER staff member at different hospitals have mentioned how busy they are on a full Moon and if it’s a weekend it’s absolutely nuts. These hospitals are not in high crime area cities, but staff said they still get more gunshot victims etc. on a weekend during a full moon. Perhaps a rise in aggressive tendencies already there.
That is all silly myth.

You need to talk with ER staff about that “myth”. Any ER with weekend staffers will already know.
That means less than nothing. People being fooled by the same myth does not support the truth of the myth. Talk to people in India and they will promise you that Shiva is causing the pandemic. Get this silly nonsense out of the science section.

That is all silly myth.
I read that women's menstrual cycle was phase-locked to the moon, but with artificial lights inside and outdoors, that isn't the case anymore. I don't know if it's true, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

I read that women's menstrual cycle was phase-locked to the moon, but with artificial lights inside and outdoors, that isn't the case anymore. I don't know if it's true, but I'm too lazy to look it up.
Upon initial inspection, I would rate that claim as dubious. I could see a coincidence occurring there, due to naturally occuring differences in behavior when the night is more well lit 9ver 10s of millions of years and millions of generations. But that would still be just correlation, not causation.

Forum List

Back