Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Too many vacuum dolts actually think a full moon 🌕 gives you special powers
It gives you zero
It has zero significants

Yes , the tides are slightly higher and lower but the same is true from a new moon

What actually makes the tides higher is not the moon.
The gravity of a full moon is the same as any moon cycle

1634708516002.png

You're probably right that itchy feeling I get that makes me want to take all my clothes off and having to be careful not to bite my tongue during that time is all in my head.

Why the hell does my hat not fit during that time though?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It gives you zero
It has zero significants

Yes , the tides are slightly higher and lower but the same is true from a new moon

If you stand at the shoreline at high tide during a full moon, you are temporarily taller as the combined force of the moon and the sun's gravity aligning pull your body toward the cosmos.

It gives you zero
It has zero significants

Careful. Luna might strike you down..........

It gives you zero
It has zero significants

The magnetic pull does validate the science in the data of the increased violent criminal and crazy behavior during full moons. Police data shows it as a fact and I can attest to noticing the difference in human behavior. In fact I always know when there is a full moon without looking to the sky, because of severe interuption of sleep and the unusual behavior around me, sure enough these measures have always been accurate when I checked to confirm the old "it must be a full moon" suspicion, yes indeed it was a full moon.

HaShev
That is 1000 percent false
The full moon has zero affect on your brain.

Idiots may see it and act out as an excuse

Let’s talk about them werewolves ??

Why would they only need a full moon at night ?
Makes zero sense as the sun 🌞 shines in the day

1634716258695.png

Perhaps the moon acts as a giant lens drawing in all the fantastic forces of our dimensional reality in and focusing it on the earths surface facing the moon due to the gravitational alignment of the sun, earth, and moon, at that time thereby causing a rift in the fabric of the universe.

I'm going to blame it all on the neutrinos left through the rift during that time creating temporary mutations allowing some to exist in other spatial forms by affecting the atomic makeup of our very being in the various color levels of our quantum reality...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Yah I think you are right do you think she was outraged because ” Bill” mooned her or was it someone else…
Someone in her staff must of complained their hands were tired from filling out all those dead voter mail in ballots.

Lol…They say a picture is worth a thousand words but the dead tell no tales and she looks like she wants someone dead…

You don't have a dog, if you did you would see the effects it has on some other creatures.
Oh it’s a fact that the full moon changes things up for not only animals but humans as well.

More than one ER staff member at different hospitals have mentioned how busy they are on a full Moon and if it’s a weekend it’s absolutely nuts. These hospitals are not in high crime area cities, but staff said they still get more gunshot victims etc. on a weekend during a full moon. Perhaps a rise in aggressive tendencies already there.

Forum List

Back