Full Blown Cold War Via Obama

The Russians have always been in a cold war with us, and as always if it messes with us, we fuck mother russia over

The Russians have always been in a cold war with us, and as always if it messes with us, we fuck mother russia over
That was said like a Jew would say it. Are you a Jew?
A smart Jew who was as smart as me would say it, yes.

penguin and other youngersters do not understand just how weak is Momma Russia compared to 1988, I mean a toothless cub.

Obama mocked Romney for saying Russia was an advisory.
The fruits of 8 years of clueless leadership: The world is more unsafe now than it was anytime in the Cold War.

You are on opiates. Your last statement is simply stupid, as anyone over sixty can tell you. What a fruitcake.

Is it true? Is ignorance truly bliss?
The world is much more unstable today and rogue nations have nukes waiting for the next cargo ship to dock in your favorite seaport just for the fun of it.

The fruits of 8 years of clueless leadership: The world is more unsafe now than it was anytime in the Cold War.

You are on opiates. Your last statement is simply stupid, as anyone over sixty can tell you. What a fruitcake.

The world is much more unstable today and rogue nations have nukes waiting for the next cargo ship to dock in your favorite seaport just for the fun of it.

Yes, ignorance is bliss, please work on objective reality, or come to the understanding that empire is tough to maintain and eventually hollows out a society from within.

Poor flakey... you still pumping hot gas? Yaaa... looks like.

All you little progtards who still love the kenyan look more pathetic by the day. There has never been a worse president in the history of America, which has been illegally in the office on top of it. He has brought shame to our nation, and he's the laughing stock of the world, much the same as you are the laughing stock of this message board.

penguin and other youngersters do not understand just how weak is Momma Russia compared to 1988, I mean a toothless cub.

Maybe Russia is toothless, but do you really want to try, does America have anything to defend against hypersound strike? :)

Гиперзвуковая ракета после успешного пуска достигла Камчатки

You are on drugs. We are talking about Russia. It's a cub not a bear, because Bush and Obama worked to contain it and starve it. Good job!

Maybe Russia is toothless, but do you really want to try, does America have anything to defend against hypersound strike? :)

Stay inside Russia and you will be fine. Try to strike at us and you will cry far, far worse.

How interesting. Our media is not talking about army of robots and drones, but about new weapon (EM?), which could defend us from hordes of drones from NATO :)

You have every right to defend yourself on your border and over your country. Not over anyone else's country. That's what the US is there for: to contain the bear in its cage.

So, as a Jew, when you write "if it messes with us, we fuck mother russia over", is that an allusion to the Bolsheviks as a Jewish phenomenon? And, if so, then aren't you really saying that Communism was, at best, a method through which Jews visited vengeance on a non-Jewish host population?

That's what scares me, each establishment is building things they think the other can't fight against, each might be underestimating the other.

The short answer, maybe?

Recent News Technology: Hypersound. A new era of arms – Watered.

You are on drugs. We are talking about Russia. It's a cub not a bear, because Bush and Obama worked to contain it and starve it. Good job!

Russia who is sponsoring rogue terrorist nations like Syria, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan.......... all of whom want to ship nukes to us in cargo ships to every US seaport just so they can have a good laugh.

Forum List

Back