Full albums

“The first Velvet Underground album only sold 10,000 copies, but everyone who bought it formed a band”- Brian Eno

The Velvet Underground- The Velvet Underground & Nico

Harry, have you seen the documentary about the making of Pet Sounds? It's very good and very interesting. It's a great album. I bought the box set, came with the original release, the stereo release, an alternate version, and a vocals only disc. The vocals only is the best of all four.

Unexpected choice...

True story, when I was in high school in Camarillo, Ca., Gino lived down the street from me.

Huge fan. Just flew to Vegas to see him on Nov. 18. Third time I've seen him since 1999. I almost posted Storm At Sunup or Big Dreamers Never Sleep.

He was definitely underappreciated in his early days. Might have been the big hair...

Too pretty to be taken seriously by the Rolling Stone crowd.

Harry, have you seen the documentary about the making of Pet Sounds? It's very good and very interesting. It's a great album. I bought the box set, came with the original release, the stereo release, an alternate version, and a vocals only disc. The vocals only is the best of all four.

nope havent seen it Mick.....does sound interesting.....Brian Wilson was one of the musical geniuses of that era....

My all-time favorite album. And the first track is my favorite song.

Last edited:
Another in my Top 5. It's phenominal. Harry is only 20 years old yet has the musical maturity and soul of a much older man. Just check out his piano playing on the first track, Avalon. He goes full Jerry Lee Lewis at the 2:06 mark.

Forum List

Back