Front page and above the crease, yesterday's march makes history

My new favorite sign:

repro.jpg

Is this today's version of "straining at gnats and swallowing camels?" Because before Parkland, I didn't know that a kid had to use her classmate's body as a (dead) human shield, so the effinheimer isn't even a blip on my radar by comparison.
You do know the shooter got his gun from liberal policy. If it wasn't for that the gunman wouldn't have gotten the gun. So it's liberalism that needs to be banned. So yes yesterday will make history, just not the way you will like.View attachment 184595

I no longer give a shit. I'm sorry/not sorry that doesn't play into your script, but I have no fucks left to give.

We're done chatting with you, thoughts & prayers - all of it.

Done.

Your imagination is swelling.

It's a blessing. See, being close-minded is one of the worst things I can imagine. This country deserves far better.

There is nothing extant more closed-minded than a Democrat activist.

Which is it, swelling imagination, or closed mind? You can't honestly have both. I get that you're just trying to insult me, but yesterday was absolute blazing brilliance, and for the first time in what feels like a very long time, I have hope for our future.

No insult intended, just calling it as I see it.

A closed mind does not preclude a swelling imagination. It merely limits what the imagination is capable of producing.

Yesterday was the latest fad. Nothing more. And in terms of the issue, it will make no difference.

And again I say unto you: You are in for the rudest of awakenings. :D

That's what they told me the last presidential election.

Is this today's version of "straining at gnats and swallowing camels?" Because before Parkland, I didn't know that a kid had to use her classmate's body as a (dead) human shield, so the effinheimer isn't even a blip on my radar by comparison.
You do know the shooter got his gun from liberal policy. If it wasn't for that the gunman wouldn't have gotten the gun. So it's liberalism that needs to be banned. So yes yesterday will make history, just not the way you will like.View attachment 184595

I no longer give a shit. I'm sorry/not sorry that doesn't play into your script, but I have no fucks left to give.

We're done chatting with you, thoughts & prayers - all of it.

Done.
28783447_821961434656777_7330835165917736264_n.jpg

Lol, don't let the door hit you on the ass.

I have absolutely no stress attendant to offending any of you snowflakes.

Back to topic:

Photoshopping the survivors of the Florida school shooting ripping up the constitution? That's the length some people are willing to go in an effort to portray the youth as something they're not. Be careful what you come across.

emmabor.png

Both the Washington Post and New York Times.

And if you're going to tell me it wasn't that big a deal, then kindly explain to me why you spent all day yesterday, not to mention the preceding days, bitching about it.

This is a Very Big Deal. I get that you're slamming the survivors like nobody's business, because it's very important to you that they not get to where they are going. But you can armchair warrior until your fingers fall off, and you can't negate a child having to use a classmate's dead body as a shield to save her life.

View attachment 184577
And the latest Klan rally is front page news in the KKK Times.
What did you expect?

And if you're going to tell me it wasn't that big a deal, then kindly explain to me why you spent all day yesterday, not to mention the preceding days, bitching about it.

This is a Very Big Deal. I get that you're slamming the survivors like nobody's business, because it's very important to you that they not get to where they are going. But you can armchair warrior until your fingers fall off, and you can't negate a child having to use a classmate's dead body as a shield to save her life.

View attachment 184577
What did you expect?

There's a KKK Times? How do you people know these things!? Craziness.

View attachment 184577
What did you expect?

There's a KKK Times? How do you people know these things!? Craziness.
I was being figurative you’re being obtuse. You’re a dishonest sheeple.

View attachment 184577

The two crappiest papers in the country. The Post calls once a week begging me to get a subscription.

Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. Did no one tell you that you can ask to be removed from their call list?

Billy welcomes their calls - he doesn't get any others

Holler if you need a list! :D

Ryan Knight #BlueWave2018 ‏ @ProudResister
#MarchForOurLives and the Women’s March were both bigger than Donald Trump’s inauguration. More people care about ending gun violence and fighting for women’s rights than a fake billionaire who conspired with Russia. There is hope for America, after all.

12:56 PM - 25 Mar 2018

That crowd is what will cause Trump’s head to explode.
This will cause the heads of gun fetishists to explode. The majority of both parties favor increased gun restrictions.
Poll: Majorities Of Both Parties Favor Increased Gun Restrictions

View attachment 184577

The two crappiest papers in the country. The Post calls once a week begging me to get a subscription.

#MarchForOurLives and the Women’s March were both bigger than Donald Trump’s inauguration. More people care about ending gun violence and fighting for women’s rights than a fake billionaire who conspired with Russia. There is hope for America, after all.

Fake News! :biggrin:

20-national-mall.w710.h473.jpg

C2pU5_fW8AYLSDI.jpeg

That one really hurts, Dr. Love!:11_2_1043:

This will cause the heads of gun fetishists to explode. The majority of both parties favor increased gun restrictions.
Poll: Majorities Of Both Parties Favor Increased Gun Restrictions

I'm reasonably certain that USMB has cultivated a special breed of Trump supporting gun fetishists.

If you get any of 'em on ya, WASH HANDS!

'March for Our Lives' crowd smaller than expected: report

And another thing that irks my tater. Getting all pissy and claiming kids are being indoctrinated and used.

Then where are the kids that disagree?

This isnot an event that is kid driven, it is adult gun grabber driven or else there would be kids that had a different opinion there also.

And another thing that irks my tater. Getting all pissy and claiming kids are being indoctrinated and used.

Then where are the kids that disagree?

This isnot an event that is kid driven, it is adult gun grabber driven or else there would be kids that had a different opinion there also.

Where are they? Maybe they don't want to die in class, either?

Sounds like your side of the aisle needs to get your shit together if you expect to be taken seriously.

Where are they? Maybe they don't want to die in class, either?

Sounds like your side of the aisle needs to get your shit together if you expect to be taken seriously.

Getting on CNN is hardly the proof of being taken seriously, dudette.

Forum List

Back