Front page and above the crease, yesterday's march makes history

Both the Washington Post and New York Times.

And if you're going to tell me it wasn't that big a deal, then kindly explain to me why you spent all day yesterday, not to mention the preceding days, bitching about it.

This is a Very Big Deal. I get that you're slamming the survivors like nobody's business, because it's very important to you that they not get to where they are going. But you can armchair warrior until your fingers fall off, and you can't negate a child having to use a classmate's dead body as a shield to save her life.

View attachment 184577

The two crappiest papers in the country. The Post calls once a week begging me to get a subscription.

Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. Did no one tell you that you can ask to be removed from their call list?

I can block them any time. I like to toy with them a bit before I hang up.

A bunch of young disillusioned sheep begging the governemnt to protect them.

Wait until they find out that the government will not protect them

Yeah, that didn't happen.

Trevor Noah was right.

"With a median household income of $128,292, Parkland is far more affluent than most places in the country, where the median income is just over $55,000. Just 2.8 percent of families live in poverty according to the Census Bureau."

It will happen.

The governemnt has no legal obligation to protect you.

Adults know this. Children do not.

Children and adults know they have a right to life. I get that you all think only zygotes have that right, and nobody has it after they get out of the uterus, but we see things differently here in sane land.

FYI I am not anti abortion and I think same sex marriage is fine too.

In fact I want all drugs legalized as well

I'll stand back now so I don't get brains on my shoes when your tiny head explodes

And if you're going to tell me it wasn't that big a deal, then kindly explain to me why you spent all day yesterday, not to mention the preceding days, bitching about it.

This is a Very Big Deal. I get that you're slamming the survivors like nobody's business, because it's very important to you that they not get to where they are going. But you can armchair warrior until your fingers fall off, and you can't negate a child having to use a classmate's dead body as a shield to save her life.

View attachment 184577

The two crappiest papers in the country. The Post calls once a week begging me to get a subscription.

The Post calls you once a week?

Sure - Sure they do

:itsok:

This is a moment in history that will absolutely embody "Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way."
SUUUUURRRRRE

You've been reduced to using videos to speak for you? Okay. Well, You don't have to stay here you know. There are other things you could be doing. Even other threads you could be visiting.

If you'll notice I typed my response and merely illustrated it with a video clip

View attachment 184577

Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. Did no one tell you that you can ask to be removed from their call list?

I can block them any time. I like to toy with them a bit before I hang up.

Gosh, that's sad.

28954277_2062780910428526_176495028691979399_o.jpg

Classy

This is a moment in history that will absolutely embody "Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way."

Your imagination is swelling.

It's a blessing. See, being close-minded is one of the worst things I can imagine. This country deserves far better.

There is nothing extant more closed-minded than a Democrat activist.

Which is it, swelling imagination, or closed mind? You can't honestly have both. I get that you're just trying to insult me, but yesterday was absolute blazing brilliance, and for the first time in what feels like a very long time, I have hope for our future.

View attachment 184577

The Post calls you once a week?

Sure - Sure they do

:itsok:

Had a hard copy sub for 35 years. I like to know what the crazies are thinking.

Nowadays there are myriad sources to choose from, so I dropped them after the 2016 election.

Yes, once a week, begging me to come back. Their subs are in the ditch.

Nowadays there are myriad sources to choose from, so I dropped them after the 2016 election.

Please stop lying - the truth of the matter is that they don't need you and wouldn't bother at this point.

Voices in your head? :)

It's a blessing. See, being close-minded is one of the worst things I can imagine. This country deserves far better.

Which is it, swelling imagination, or closed mind? You can't honestly have both. I get that you're just trying to insult me, but yesterday was absolute blazing brilliance, and for the first time in what feels like a very long time, I have hope for our future.

No insult intended, just calling it as I see it.

A closed mind does not preclude a swelling imagination. It merely limits what the imagination is capable of producing.

Yesterday was the latest fad. Nothing more. And in terms of the issue, it will make no difference.

No insult intended, just calling it as I see it.

A closed mind does not preclude a swelling imagination. It merely limits what the imagination is capable of producing.

Yesterday was the latest fad. Nothing more. And in terms of the issue, it will make no difference.

And again I say unto you: You are in for the rudest of awakenings. :D

View attachment 184577
Tempest in a teapot.

Is this today's version of "straining at gnats and swallowing camels?" Because before Parkland, I didn't know that a kid had to use her classmate's body as a (dead) human shield, so the effinheimer isn't even a blip on my radar by comparison.
You do know the shooter got his gun from liberal policy. If it wasn't for that the gunman wouldn't have gotten the gun. So it's liberalism that needs to be banned. So yes yesterday will make history, just not the way you will like.
28168170_580205399002956_6209409537330187847_n.jpg

Please stop lying - the truth of the matter is that they don't need you and wouldn't bother at this point.

Voices in your head? :)

Nah, not mine. Yours perhaps, although it could be the wails of dismay they emit when I reject their advances.

You have good hearing?

Forum List

Back