From the "Let them eat cake" file....Why I'm not worried about inflation — and why you shouldn't be either

LOL

I saw it ...................and told you I don't give a damn about your insults. I said exactly what I intended to say to you.

Your density approaches that of neutronium. If you are comfortable being thought of as a brainless mouth by the people you vote for then there's not a whole lot left to say.

This entire cash system has been broken there is no coming back and there never will be . If the petro dollar goes we will spin into a 3rd world nation in the blink of an eye.

This much worse than most are ready for. The markets have been designed to crash this nation is to crumble
many experts tried to warn but as usual people didn’t want to l isten.

This entire cash system has been broken there is no coming back and there never will be . If the petro dollar goes we will spin into a 3rd world nation in the blink of an eye.

This much worse than most are ready for. The markets have been designed to crash this nation is to crumble
many experts tried to warn but as usual people didn’t want to l isten.
Since 9/11 they have accelerated it to take us down.

The train wreck is no accident.

Remember though................That real wealth is the actual property and resources of a nation. Not the manipulated currency and not the markets........That is why they try to get as much real paper value as possible for the great reset.

Aka they will own everything and then Reset and make you pay it back when they did it to you.

If I were a rich person, I probably wouldn't worry about inflation either. But - if I was a person with a family living on the south side of the income ladder I might be a little concerned because the prices I gotta pay to feed, house, and cloth my family are going up a lot fast than my paycheck is. And for a lot of people my paycheck isn't going up if I'm working fewer hours or I got no job at all. "And as countless other businesses are doing around the country, I'll invest in more technologies that will get work done with fewer people." So, I shouldn't worry about that?

Russia's war with Ukraine. A 40-year high in both the consumer and producer price indexes. A spike in the price of critical raw materials, including nickel, aluminum, copper and lumber. A skyrocketing jump in the price of oil. Supply chain problems. Labor shortages. Excessive government spending. Exploding government debt. A $4 trillion increase in the nation's money supply.

All these factors (and others) are contributing to increased inflation. But am I worried? Not really. And you shouldn’t be either. Change happens. This has happened countless times before.

Why I'm not worried about inflation — and why you shouldn't be either

LOL....One of the comments summed it up nicely. :laughing0301:

Gene Marks is founder of The Marks Group, a small-business consulting firm.

So he's not a "real" business owner, he's just a grifter with a business card.
Funny, you remind me of someone...
1647131302013.png

There is no more shameful thing to call oneself than a "consumer".

It's hard to understand this pov. Do you like to eat? Wear clothes? Live in a house or apartment? Drive a car or truck? Are you typing or reading what somebody else typed on a PC or the like? Brush your teeth? Take a shower? Watch TV? Talk or text somebody on any kind of phone? Guess what, you're a consumer. We're all consumers, aren't we?

Here's the problem with inflation: everything cost more, so your money doesn't buy as much as it used to. And if your income isn't matching or exceeding the rate of inflation, then your standard of living is going downhill. That ain't good. It ain't so much of a problem if you're wealthy, but it sure as hell is if you're struggling to make ends meet. For some people they have to start making some very hard choices, something has to go: food, rent, utilities, gas, etc.

Forum List

Back