Why Team Biden might be purposefully grinding down the middle class

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Of course, it is deliberate. Hell, Biden has indicated publicly that he's happy with high gas and diesel prices.

And no, there is no way to feed 7+ billion people using manure while abandoning man-made fertilizers, that is just leftoid shit.

Vladimir Lenin supposedly once said, “The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.” There’s some doubt as to whether this line is genuine; regardless, it seems like a pretty good description of what the Biden administration is doing to America’s middle class.
Inflation is running rampant. The Producer Price Index, the most useful measure of general inflation, is up a whopping 16.3% from April 2021, per the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
As Sen. Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska) observed, “There has been a comprehensive hostility to the energy sector by this administration.” And how.
Even electric-car king Elon Musk has been mocking the Biden administration’s fixation on ending fossil fuels. The realities of physics and the marketplace mean that replacing gasoline vehicles with electric cars isn’t going to happen soon, no matter how big a squeeze Team Biden puts on Americans.
And what a squeeze it is. Even in Knoxville, where gas prices tend to be lower, I’ve paid more than $5 a gallon for gas. In other parts of the country, it’s selling for more than $7. Diesel — needed to move goods whose prices are already going up because of inflation — is even more expensive, adding costs to everything in what’s left of our supply-chain network. And there’s no relief in sight.
Natasha Kaneva, a J.P. Morgan researcher, predicts a “cruel summer” with gas prices averaging more than $6 a gallon by August. Team Biden likes this, because it will encourage people to drive less and to buy electric cars.
More expensive oil, coupled with the Ukraine war, also means more expensive fertilizer and thus more expensive food. Biden official Samantha Power thinks this is useful because it will encourage farmers to move from artificial fertilizers to things like compost and manure, which she calls “transitions that would have been in the interest of farmers to make eventually anyway.”
Someone needs to tell Power that Sri Lanka tried to “transition” to organic fertilizers and wrecked its economy, leaving its people hungry. Is that what she has in mind for Americans?

American empire and civilization are collapsing. This rapid and steep decline has been made possible only from within; nothing seems capable of stopping it or of even slowing it down at this late hour. Many millions of Americans have voted and will continue to vote for the demise of their own nation. Something of poetic irony going on in there, somewhere. Perhaps ancient Native American curses are finally kicking in or worship of the ancient Roman Empire's demise has rubbed off and become a self-fulfilling prophecy now fulfilled.

I think he's targeting the middle class because they're paranoid idiot who will believe anything.

American empire and civilization are collapsing. This rapid and steep decline has been made possible only from within; nothing seems capable of stopping it or of even slowing it down at this late hour. Many millions of Americans have voted and will continue to vote for the demise of their own nation. Something of poetic irony going on in there, somewhere. Perhaps ancient Native American curses are finally kicking in or worship of the ancient Roman Empire's demise has rubbed off and become a self-fulfilling prophecy now fulfilled.
Nice description of blue states and shit holes. Red States and normal cities will continue to thrive and laugh at the shit holes

Of course, it is deliberate. Hell, Biden has indicated publicly that he's happy with high gas and diesel prices.

And no, there is no way to feed 7+ billion people using manure while abandoning man-made fertilizers, that is just leftoid shit.

I agree

except I don't think you should use the words "might be"

+

Marxists have always hated the middle class even more than the rich.
The greedy and corrupt Democrat Party treats the middle class taxpayers like they are their slaves who they can load an infinite amount of burden upon.

I think he's targeting the middle class because they're paranoid idiot who will believe anything.
If I saw such a person

I would have compassion on him/her

But when lefties hear the word Compassion, they run for a dictionary

Democrats have been somewhere a long the line become elitists.

I honestly think they don't want 3 tiers. They want 2. The elities and everyone else.

I think they want what brazil has. A nation of menial workers, crammed together that do 95% of the work and own 5% of money and goods. Mean while the rich fly in helicopters everywhere over the poor.

I don't think they want poor, middle class and upper class. I think they want to cut down the middle class to being poor so that it's only them ruling, owning and controlling everything.

I'm sure the elites don't like me owning land and a decent home, a car and so on. They probably don't like people like my boss who is a blue collar worker but he owns 100 acres of land with lots of trees and a small lake. They see us as shit they don't want to be around. The middle class doesn't really like the poor, but the elites hate the middle class.

Democrats have been somewhere a long the line become elitists.

I honestly think they don't want 3 tiers. They want 2. The elities and everyone else.

I think they want what brazil has. A nation of menial workers, crammed together that do 95% of the work and own 5% of money and goods. Mean while the rich fly in helicopters everywhere over the poor.

I don't think they want poor, middle class and upper class. I think they want to cut down the middle class to being poor so that it's only them ruling, owning and controlling everything.

I'm sure the elites don't like me owning land and a decent home, a car and so on. They probably don't like people like my boss who is a blue collar worker but he owns 100 acres of land with lots of trees and a small lake. They see us as shit they don't want to be around. The middle class doesn't really like the poor, but the elites hate the middle class.
That's the whole point of it.
Democrats have fooled alot of people into thinking they support the poor...when in fact everything they do is designed to create dependence instead of independence.

Vladimir Lenin supposedly once said, “The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.” There’s some doubt as to whether this line is genuine; regardless, it seems like a pretty good description of what the Biden administration is doing to America’s middle class.
Inflation is running rampant. The Producer Price Index, the most useful measure of general inflation, is up a whopping 16.3% from April 2021, per the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
As Sen. Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska) observed, “There has been a comprehensive hostility to the energy sector by this administration.” And how.
Even electric-car king Elon Musk has been mocking the Biden administration’s fixation on ending fossil fuels. The realities of physics and the marketplace mean that replacing gasoline vehicles with electric cars isn’t going to happen soon, no matter how big a squeeze Team Biden puts on Americans.
And what a squeeze it is. Even in Knoxville, where gas prices tend to be lower, I’ve paid more than $5 a gallon for gas. In other parts of the country, it’s selling for more than $7. Diesel — needed to move goods whose prices are already going up because of inflation — is even more expensive, adding costs to everything in what’s left of our supply-chain network. And there’s no relief in sight.
Natasha Kaneva, a J.P. Morgan researcher, predicts a “cruel summer” with gas prices averaging more than $6 a gallon by August. Team Biden likes this, because it will encourage people to drive less and to buy electric cars.
More expensive oil, coupled with the Ukraine war, also means more expensive fertilizer and thus more expensive food. Biden official Samantha Power thinks this is useful because it will encourage farmers to move from artificial fertilizers to things like compost and manure, which she calls “transitions that would have been in the interest of farmers to make eventually anyway.”
Someone needs to tell Power that Sri Lanka tried to “transition” to organic fertilizers and wrecked its economy, leaving its people hungry. Is that what she has in mind for Americans?

Every man, woman and child in Alaska gets a couple thousand dollars a year from the oil companies.

Do you want to nationalize US oil?

The US is on track for the record year in oil production according to Forbes.

Forum List

Back