From the "Let them eat cake" file....Why I'm not worried about inflation — and why you shouldn't be either

Why are you worried about inflation? It's not like anything can be done about it. If Trump took over tomorrow he would have the same problems and be just as powerless to do anything about it.

I guess different strokes right?

However all this turns out republicans are not going to do a damned thing about anything they are bitching about.

Like they didn't do anything about protecting the borders, keeping the price of gas down, making us energy independent, strengthening the military, and keeping inflation down?

Ok. Riiight.

There is no more shameful thing to call oneself than a "consumer".
Your arrogance shines through. Do you think you are king........Most stuck up types think that.

I'm a worker and a consumer...........Shame me I don't give a damn.

Your arrogance shines through. Do you think you are king........Most stuck up types think that.

I'm a worker and a consumer...........Shame me I don't give a damn.

Nothing but an brainless mouth at the endpoint of American commerce. You don't even see what an empty existance that is. Too bad.

I see just fine............I see an Arrogant mouthpiece for the globalist...........and what your side is doing and have done to our country.

You can kiss this.

Why are you talking to me when shark tank is getting ready to start?

Are we blaming Trump? I thought it was Russia's invasion to blame -- or climate change.

Do y'all get push alerts on the daily talking points?
I blame the capitalist because they have the most influence over the economy, we do not have a strong centralized govt. that has a nationalized industry base, no matter what fantasy world you live in.

Why are you talking to me when shark tank is getting ready to start?
It's amusing to me to flame your sorry ass.

You degrade the working class AS BENEATH YOU..........You are arrogant and a stain on this country.

Your kind ARE DESTROYING THIS NATION.

I served........only thing you probably ever did is served yourself.

It's amusing to me to flame your sorry ass.

You degrade the working class AS BENEATH YOU..........You are arrogant and a stain on this country.

Your kind ARE DESTROYING THIS NATION.

I served........only thing you probably ever did is served yourself.
Good lord you are dense. If you can't see the insult inherent in being called a consumer I can't help you.

Good lord you are dense. If you can't see the insult inherent in being called a consumer I can't help you.
LOL

I saw it ...................and told you I don't give a damn about your insults. I said exactly what I intended to say to you.

Forum List

Back