Joe Biden Rages: ‘I’m Sick’ of Americans Blaming Me for Inflation, Not Vladimir Putin

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Joe Biden Rages: ‘I’m Sick’ of Americans Blaming Me for Inflation, Not Vladimir Putin​

11 Mar 2022 ~~ By Charlie Spiering

President Joe Biden complained Friday he was “sick” of Americans blaming him for inflation instead of the coronavirus pandemic or Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“I’m sick of this stuff… The American people think the reason for inflation is the government spending more money,” Biden said angrily. “Simply. Not. True.”
“Make no mistake, inflation is largely the fault of Putin,” Biden griped.
But even former Democrat officials have outlined that Biden’s reckless spending agenda, as well as the Federal Reserves’ policies, overstimulated the economy and led to growing inflation.

Commentary:
This just isn’t going to fly, Joey. Even many of your Democrats aren’t that stupid.
Wait did I just say that? Yes, I did. Even the Democrats who ignore the inflation or claim it’s not Joe’s fault know better.
The serial lying of Joe Biden. his handlers and this administration have gone beyond belief.
Does Joe Biden really think that the majority of Americans that have seen the inflation that began in February 2021 will believe that Putin has created inflation in America?
Funny isn't it, that before January 21st, America had low fuel prices, no Supply chain issues, and a thriving economy, had created a vaccine against Covid-19, and we had relative Peace.
Look how much Joseph Robinette Biden has accomplished in thirteen months. completely the opposite of what was the norm.
We have a 40 year high in the increase of fuel, and overall inflation of 10%, and on the verge of WWIII.

1647031978425.png

Joe Biden Rages: ‘I’m Sick’ of Americans Blaming Me for Inflation, Not Vladimir Putin​

President Joe Biden complained Friday he was “sick” of Americans blaming him for inflation instead of the coronavirus pandemic or Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“I’m sick of this stuff… The American people think the reason for inflation is the government spending more money,” Biden said angrily. “Simply. Not. True.”
But even former Democrat officials have outlined that Biden’s reckless spending agenda, as well as the Federal Reserves’ policies, overstimulated the economy and led to growing inflation.

Commentary:
This just isn’t going to fly, Joey. Even many of your Democrats aren’t that stupid.
Wait did I just say that? Yes, I did. Even the Democrats who ignore the inflation or claim it’s not Joe’s fault know better.
The serial lying of Joe Biden. his handlers and this administration have gone beyond belief.
Does Joe Biden really think that the majority of Americans that have seen the inflation that began in February 2021 will believe that Putin has created inflation in America?
Funny isn't it, that before January 21st, America had low fuel prices, no Supply chain issues, and a thriving economy, had created a vaccine against Covid-19, and we had relative Peace.
Look how much Joseph Robinette Biden has accomplished in thirteen months. completely the opposite of what was the norm.
We have a 40 year high in the increase of fuel, and overall inflation of 10%, and on the verge of WWIII.

Demented idiot.

Commentary:

He thinks all of us are as dumb as his supporters.

Biden and the democrats had no problem blaming Trump for everything under the sun and still do whenever they can, whether he had anything to do with it or not. Partly it ain't right or fair and partly it goes with the territory when you are the POTUS. Biden oughta know that by now.

And frankly I don't think Putin has anything to do with our inflation problem, that's just Biden and the democrats trying to cast blame elsewhere for their own ridiculous spending. Which BTW DID contribute to the inflation we have now.

Biden and the democrats had no problem blaming Trump for everything under the sun and still do whenever they can, whether he had anything to do with it or not. Partly it ain't right or fair and partly it goes with the territory when you are the POTUS. Biden oughta know that by now.

And frankly I don't think Putin has anything to do with our inflation problem, that's just Biden and the democrats trying to cast blame elsewhere for their own ridiculous spending. Which BTW DID contribute to the inflation we have now.
Biden and democrats have EVERYTHING to do with this shitty economy. Printing money makes your money worth less while stifling energy supply makes everything cost more. Democrats and their senile mouthpiece are stretching the rubber band from both ends.

Forum List

Back