From the Envirowhackos: Oyster Farts Are Going to Destroy the Environment

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said the Left are insane?
“Oyster Flatulence”

Two words that, even in my wildest imagination, would I have expected to see together; much less be worried about as a threat to Western Civilization.

“Oyster Flatulence”

Two words that, even in my wildest imagination, would I have expected to see together; much less be worried about as a threat to Western Civilization.

Better get some Bean-O for the oysters! "Oyster Farts" DOES kind of describe the disturbance my back end would cause when I would occasionally consume fried fish, with beans, potato salad, and plenty of beer, in my past reckless days of abandon.

“Oyster Flatulence”

Do any of these idiots have the shit they crank out proof read for stupidity before the put it out there. Apparently no and they just don't give a shit how stupid they make themselves out to be.

As long as all you folks accept that the greenhouse effect is real and that methane is a greenhouse gas, feel free to laugh about the oysters all you want. I can't imagine the numbers of additional oysters in the Baltic could rise high enough that their emissions wouldn't be more than compensated for by the various measures the US will undertake under the Paris Accords... ; - (

“Oyster Flatulence”

FAKE NEWS!
You do know that the "source" for that crap is the Scientific Reports Journal, well known for it's FAKE reports. It's like Wiki, anyone can post a "report" there.

Except when it comes out in large amounts, such as clathrate burps, methane gets processed in the water column. I don't see them increasing the amount of CH4 in the atmosphere.

As long as all you folks accept that the greenhouse effect is real and that methane is a greenhouse gas, feel free to laugh about the oysters all you want. I can't imagine the numbers of additional oysters in the Baltic could rise high enough that their emissions wouldn't be more than compensated for by the various measures the US will undertake under the Paris Accords... ; - (

As long as people like Crick thinks we should worry about Oyster gassing the waters, it automatically means they are wrong as usual.

Methane has a negligible effect on IR absorption. Posted many times showing this, yet warmist/alarmist continues to show memory holes...…. over the long known irrelevance of CH4 to its supposed warming effect.

America did better than many countries, who actually signed the Paris accords, yet that renowned warmist/alarmist memory hole persists.....

I would think that the 8 billion or so humans on the planet that fart would be a lot worse than little oysters.

Forum List

Back