From Australia: 141 in ICU. 140 are Vaccinated. (139 FULLY Vaccinated)

You are lucky you arent German. She fucking despises them with a passion.
yNAIwv8.jpg

My thread was not about "just get the damn shot". It was asking a question. Do you understand the difference?

People like you are impossible to communicate with, because your thought processes are so distorted by your ideology.

You have to stew in your own hate and misery. You're not my problem. Sorry.

I am far from miserable Mac. Please stop projecting.

I wouldn't put it quite that way.

I am HIGHLY distrustful of them. They have earned it, in spades.

But, I don't dislike them enough to, say, sign up to one of their forums and run down their nation to their faces, Tommy. So there's that

She is trying to disguise her membership of Antifa.
She's trying desperately to change the subject.

She started a thread based on bad information because she has an ideological agenda to push, and it backfired on her.

So her goal now is to change the subject and put others on the defensive.

This is one of the fundamental tactics of blind ideologues.

No need. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.

If you really don't know the answer to that question, you lack the capacity to understand the obvious answer

What was your answer, it reduces transmission? But can't even give that?

So you have nothing, right? Okay. Since you won't answer, I will fill it in. You would LIKE to say it means you won't spread it, but you can't say that anymore.

Basically, you have no answer that will avoid you looking like an authoritarian, "I had to, so you should too". And my unwillingness to be controlled is threatening to you.

I understand Mac, in ways you do not. And you don't like it.

She started a thread based on bad information because she has an ideological agenda to push, and it backfired on her.

Wrong. When I am wrong I will admit I was wrong. Always. The information in the thread I had was based on a misspeak; you can look it up. That's why I corrected in the body. I'm not afraid of being wrong; it happens.

However, I'm not wrong that these vaccines DO NOT stop transmission.

And because they don't, you have no reason to force anyone else to get them. Except for the reason already stated.

The other day she thought one group in a clinical trial's result was the result of the entire clinical trial. She's either willfully ignorant or is one of the dumbest people I have encountered here in 12 years.

Here are the deaths from covid down under...
1627213176568.png

How anyone can say the vaccine is not effective is simply an idiot, delusional or both.

Wrong. When I am wrong I will admit I was wrong. Always. The information in the thread I had was based on a misspeak; you can look it up. That's why I corrected in the body. I'm not afraid of being wrong; it happens.

And because they don't, you have no reason to force anyone else to get them. Except for the reason already stated.

Its like saying you won't wear a bullet proof vest because the bullet may ricochet off of you and hit someone.

THE VACCINE KEEPS YOU ALIVE SHIT BRAINS!!!

Apart from less people being hospitalised and dying. Apart from that I agree the vaccines are shit.

I hope no one will blame me for being confused, when info like this is out there:

More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.

According to data updated Wednesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, 159 people in Illinois have died due to COVID-19 or complications after being fully vaccinated. That figure equates to 2.3% of COVID-19 deaths in the state since Jan. 1, officials said.

At least 593 fully vaccinated people have been hospitalized in Illinois, IDPH said. The state only reports breakthrough infections among those who have been hospitalized or died, following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, IDPH said.

were you CONfused when you posted a pfizer PDF completely misleading & i outed you?

you never did respond to being shut down with yer bullshit.

Forum List

Back