From Australia: 141 in ICU. 140 are Vaccinated. (139 FULLY Vaccinated)

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Edited to say that the announcement on the TV said the patients were VACCINATED, but the print media says they were UNvaccinated. Rather like the game the CDC played, where there were 12,000 who died from the vaccines, then there were not.

So I apologize to USMB, I do not know the headline is correct at this time. There are conflicting reports, as seems to the be the case. You can delete--my apologies.

(This was through Channel 7.comau)

Last edited:
Edited to say that the announcement on the TV said the patients were VACCINATED, but the print media says they were UNvaccinated. Rather like the game the CDC played, where there were 12,000 who died from the vaccines, then there were not.

So I apologize to USMB, I do not know the headline is correct at this time. There are conflicting reports, as seems to the be the case. You can delete--my apologies.

(This was through Channel 7.comau)

He corrected to say they are UNvaccinated. AU vax rate is only 12-13% so this makes sense, plus they have been locked down for so long, I'm quite sure they have almost no natural immunity.

Some of those in ICU are so young. What a shame. :(

He corrected to say they are UNvaccinated. AU vax rate is only 12-13% so this makes sense, plus they have been locked down for so long, I'm quite sure they have almost no natural immunity.

Some of those in ICU are so young. What a shame. :(
So the headline is basically a lie ?

So the headline is basically a lie ?

I hope no one will blame me for being confused, when info like this is out there:

More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.

According to data updated Wednesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, 159 people in Illinois have died due to COVID-19 or complications after being fully vaccinated. That figure equates to 2.3% of COVID-19 deaths in the state since Jan. 1, officials said.

At least 593 fully vaccinated people have been hospitalized in Illinois, IDPH said. The state only reports breakthrough infections among those who have been hospitalized or died, following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, IDPH said.

You were the one that started the thread about just get the d@mn shot. The one that doesn't prevent transmission and the one that the great Fauci says now wears off in 6 months.

So now, defend it.
My thread was not about "just get the damn shot". It was asking a question. Do you understand the difference?

People like you are impossible to communicate with, because your thought processes are so distorted by your ideology.

You have to stew in your own hate and misery. You're not my problem. Sorry.

My thread was not about "just get the damn shot". It was asking a question. Do you understand the difference?

People like you are impossible to communicate with, because your thought processes are so distorted by your ideology.

You have to stew in your own misery. You're not my problem. Sorry.

When you phrase a question like that....

You are not asking a question.

It's like asking a child, "Why would you DO something like that?" While shaking your finger in their face.

Yes, it's a question. But it's not really a question. See?

Forum List

Back