From Australia: 141 in ICU. 140 are Vaccinated. (139 FULLY Vaccinated)

Since I will soon be an Australian, I have been very sad and surprised to see a first-world country lagging so far behind in vaccination rate.
Australia has done a good job at controlling the epidemic, but that could slip away when only about 12.9% is fully vaxxed.

We'll see, hopefully it will pick up soon.

I hope no one will blame me for being confused, when info like this is out there:

More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.

According to data updated Wednesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, 159 people in Illinois have died due to COVID-19 or complications after being fully vaccinated. That figure equates to 2.3% of COVID-19 deaths in the state since Jan. 1, officials said.

At least 593 fully vaccinated people have been hospitalized in Illinois, IDPH said. The state only reports breakthrough infections among those who have been hospitalized or died, following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, IDPH said.

Maximizing cases of clinical importance is a fairy tale piece of propaganda, authoritarianism gone ‘nannas. Dem-controlled media is not giving the prisoners anything, but taking away their ability to judge for themselves. CDC restrictions in what counts and what does not dumbs down the media prisoners: all breakthrough infections matter. Duh

Maximizing cases of clinical importance is a fairy tale piece of propaganda, authoritarianism gone ‘nannas. Dem-controlled media is not giving the prisoners anything, but taking away their ability to judge for themselves. CDC restrictions in what counts and what does not dumbs down the media prisoners: all breakthrough infections matter. Duh
Trying to defend the indefensible.

You're a Kool Aid drinker

That is not what the one, small study says. Do you even remember how not to lie? The vaccines are still effective, even in that study.

A direct quote from the article:

HMO researchers have found that as time goes by from the second vaccine, the effectiveness of the vaccine decreases significantly: five months after the vaccine, the risk of being infected again doubles. In a previous study, published a few days ago , the same researchers found that the level of antibodies in vaccinated people decreases at a rate of about 40% per month.

Cry. Me. A. River.

This is what they're done all along. Everyonewasgonnadie right from the beginning. NOW you want them to stop just because vaccinated people are getting sick too?

So the RNA altering Fauci Vaccines made by biotech companies long before the Fauci Flu was created and currently sold through big pharma at least $20 a jab profit, doesn't work and may in fact increase the spread of the Fauci Flu? Who woulda thought! :dunno:

So the RNA altering Fauci Vaccines made by biotech companies long before the Fauci Flu was created and currently sold through big pharma at least $20 a jab profit, doesn't work and may in fact increase the spread of the Fauci Flu? Who woulda thought! :dunno:

And yet they're still pushing because this knowledge is just beginning to push the consciousness of the general public.

Not sure about getting hopes up in terms of the general public. The amazing Eric Clapton is influential to most guitarists. But he is very disappointed his influence in regards to what the jabs did to him seem to be ignored. The entire video is on Bitchute, here is an edited version.

“There are currently 141 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 43 people in intensive care, 18 of whom require ventilation.

Of the 43 people in intensive care, 42 have not been vaccinated.”

Whoops!

Looks like the point you were trying to make is the exact opposite of reality.

“There are currently 141 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 43 people in intensive care, 18 of whom require ventilation.

Whoops!

I've already admitted it and someone else started a thread on the same thing cause the guy misspoke. He said in tape that all the people were VACCINATED, something happening in the UK, Israel and starting to happen here in the states, but you only hear about it in local media. So an easy enough mistake to make.

My mistake does not make the vaccines better.

I've already admitted it and someone else started a thread on the same thing cause the guy misspoke. He said in tape that all the people were VACCINATED, something happening in the UK, Israel and starting to happen here in the states, but you only hear about it in local media. So an easy enough mistake to make.

My mistake does not make the vaccines better.
Isn’t it funny that the REAL story shows how effective the vaccines are?

WHOOPS!

If they wanna test you demand a proper test ...or if you wanna get tested on your own of course

rrdfvvvfffff.png

And the lefttards are to stupid to put 2 + 2 together here

Whoops!

These stories of failure are all over the internet. Remember: these were sold as being "100% effective against hospitalization and death" and were ESPECIALLY important for people with significant health issues. I feel bad for them. They were really sold a bill of goods.

Two hundred of the more than 375,000 D.C. residents who are fully vaccinated against the coronavirus have tested positive for the coronavirus and four have died, according to a dashboard District officials unveiled Thursday.

But officials said the small number of “breakthrough” cases shows that the vaccinations are effective in preventing illness in the vast majority of cases.
The four fully vaccinated people who died of covid-19 had significant medical histories, and three of them were over the age of 65, Ankoor Shah, head of the city’s vaccine program, said Thursday. Of the 200 breakthrough cases, 57 percent had symptoms, 28.5 percent were asymptomatic. (For 14.5 percent, symptom status was not known.) Thirteen people were hospitalized with covid-19, or 6.5 percent of the breakthrough cases.

Isn’t it funny that the REAL story shows how effective the vaccines are?

WHOOPS!

That would be expected in a nation that has 12% of their population vaccinated. If I were you I would really stop now propping up the vaccines. Pfizer has boosters cooking and ready for production, but they will only go out to very old and immune-compromised, from what it sounds like. That means tick-tock, they are wearing out even now. Yet you are here foolishly propping them up while all around you they are not living up to expectations.

Okay, you do you.

These stories of failure are all over the internet. Remember: these were sold as being "100% effective against hospitalization and death" and were ESPECIALLY important for people with significant health issues. I feel bad for them. They were really sold a bill of goods.

Two hundred of the more than 375,000 D.C. residents who are fully vaccinated against the coronavirus have tested positive for the coronavirus and four have died, according to a dashboard District officials unveiled Thursday.

But officials said the small number of “breakthrough” cases shows that the vaccinations are effective in preventing illness in the vast majority of cases.
The four fully vaccinated people who died of covid-19 had significant medical histories, and three of them were over the age of 65, Ankoor Shah, head of the city’s vaccine program, said Thursday. Of the 200 breakthrough cases, 57 percent had symptoms, 28.5 percent were asymptomatic. (For 14.5 percent, symptom status was not known.) Thirteen people were hospitalized with covid-19, or 6.5 percent of the breakthrough cases.

I don’t know who claimed that it was 100% effective. But it’s clearly pretty effective considering that “Of the 43 people in intensive care, 42 have not been vaccinated.”

It’s adorable watching you try to pivot away from this story.

That would be expected in a nation that has 12% of their population vaccinated. If I were you I would really stop now propping up the vaccines. Pfizer has boosters cooking and ready for production, but they will only go out to very old and immune-compromised, from what it sounds like. That means tick-tock, they are wearing out even now. Yet you are here foolishly propping them up while all around you they are not living up to expectations.

Okay, you do you.

Oh I see. So you propped up the story when you thought the numbers agreed with you. Now that the ACTUAL numbers disagree with you, it’s no longer relevant.

Gotcha.

Oh I see. So you propped up the story when you thought the numbers agreed with you. Now that the ACTUAL numbers disagree with you, it’s no longer relevant.

Gotcha.

Do you or do you not see evidence that the vaccines are much less effective than advertised?

The claims of 100% effective against hospitalization and death are legion. Candycorn tried to tell me "no one claimed that" the other day and I found about 3 sources in 5 minutes, including drs, The Atlantic, etc. I'm not arguing that the claim was CORRECT but the claim was ubiquitous

Do you or do you not see evidence that the vaccines are much less effective than advertised?

The claims of 100% effective against hospitalization and death are legion. Candycorn tried to tell me "no one claimed that" the other day and I found about 3 sources in 5 minutes, including drs, The Atlantic, etc. I'm not arguing that the claim was CORRECT but the claim was ubiquitous
I've never seen anyone claim that they are 100% effective. I wouldn't believe that either as it's clearly not true. I don't think any vaccine is.

Still, it's clearly more effective than not.

Sounds pretty effective to me!

Forum List

Back