40% of Covid patients in Beaumont Hospitals, MI, fully vaccinated

And then there is Sweden Didn't lock down. All that natural immunity as they said FUCK IT. We aren't shutting down. There is your control group right now against the vaccinated.
But Sweden death numbers were not good. Also, Sweden population is highly educated. They are not a country of squealing morons, like the US. So the things that may work there will not work here.

The vaccines are very successful and very safe. You would know that, if you listened to the scientific community, instead of living in a bubble of misinformation.
Sadly, vaccinated people are dying. Yep, they are getting covid, they are getting sick, they are getting hospitalized, and they are fucking DYING. No matter how much propaganda you post, vaccinated people absolutely ARE dying.

Things like other people's deaths don't matter when it comes to personal free dumbs. Too, Sweden had the lock down a country has when it doesn't call it a lock down...

Norway 199
Denmark 500
Finland 243
Sweden 1485
US 2412

Things like other people's deaths don't matter when it comes to personal free dumbs. Too, Sweden had the lock down a country has when it doesn't call it a lock down...

Norway 199
Denmark 500
Finland 243
Sweden 1485
US 2412
And how are they doing recently..........hmmm........It's not over in the other places. And didn't go Full blown Fascist.

The data from India and Africa makes us look like amateurs against this. WE HAVE THE WORST STATS ON EARTH.

More lies from the pinheads that have nothing better to do. Here is the truth from Beaumont Hospitals.

"Across the Beaumont system, of the 583 patients being treated for the virus, 443 had not received their shots, and of the 74 in an ICU, 55 were unvaccinated, according to data from the hospital system.

“Our patients that are not vaccinated, that are at the hospital for the most part will tell you, ‘I wish now that I was vaccinated. This isn’t worth it,’ ” said Lissa Maddox, who has been a registered nurse for nearly two years. “Our patients are sick, they’re very sick and 100% of them will tell you that they wish they would have gotten the vaccine.”

No Candy they are not. My husband has hundreds of employees at his current and past job that I have been using as my control group-----the vaccinated are dying of the virus. I realize what the media has been releasing hasn't been stating this, but this is what we have been seeing on the ground.
My take on your comment is that your husband cannot hold a job.

I fear that it has only just begun with downstream deaths. The clot shots that moved from injection sites and hang out waiting to clog up to do this.

More than likely. They've lied about everything so far. I wouldn't expect the truth to start busting out anytime soon from pharmas, tech, govt. They're all in it together.

Well, on another note, you can bet that if hospitals get overrun with patients, given the new variant, the unvaccinated will be the last ones treated.

No Candy they are not. My husband has hundreds of employees at his current and past job that I have been using as my control group-----the vaccinated are dying of the virus. I realize what the media has been releasing hasn't been stating this, but this is what we have been seeing on the ground.
Well, how about my organization that is a government contractor with 100% vaccinated, with 0 deaths from the vaccine. You do not have a clue what anecdotal information is, do you?

Anyone honest would say this is a failed vaccine.
As usual, even when explained to you.
You still can't comprehend how vaccines work.
Or, think of it this way: imagine last Jan-Feb, when people who were so excited about the vaccines, being told that by the end of November, 40% of HOSPITALIZED Covid patients are fully vaccinated. And that third shots are already being distributed.

Again, that's a failure. Honest people will acknowledge it.
Only Trumptards.
Gilpin was asked how many of the COVID patients in hospitals are vaccinated.

“What we’ve seen is that generally around 65-70% of all of our COVID patients in the hospital at any given time are unvaccinated,” Gilpin said. “That holds true for any COVID patient who comes into the hospital. That number is also approximately the same for our ICU patients.”

Gilpin said as of Wednesday, with around 400 COVID patients at Beaumont hospitals, about 260 were unvaccinated and about 115 were fully vaccinated.

Of course, you left out the rest of her comment that immediately followed.

“I can tell you, I’ve looked at those numbers in more detail: Most of those patients who are coming in who are fully vaccinated -- there’s usually an explanation for this,” Gilpin said.
“The explanation typically is that the person either has chronic medical conditions that put them at greater risk, that mean the vaccine may not be as effective in that population -- for example, immune-compromising conditions, older age -- or these may be people who got vaccinated very early on in the pandemic and they may be experiencing some waning immunity.”

40%>60%

More lies from the pinheads that have nothing better to do. Here is the truth from Beaumont Hospitals.

"Across the Beaumont system, of the 583 patients being treated for the virus, 443 had not received their shots, and of the 74 in an ICU, 55 were unvaccinated, according to data from the hospital system.

“Our patients that are not vaccinated, that are at the hospital for the most part will tell you, ‘I wish now that I was vaccinated. This isn’t worth it,’ ” said Lissa Maddox, who has been a registered nurse for nearly two years. “Our patients are sick, they’re very sick and 100% of them will tell you that they wish they would have gotten the vaccine.”

Link that.

As usual, even when explained to you.
You still can't comprehend how vaccines work.

Only Trumptards.

Of course, you left out the rest of her comment that immediately followed.

“I can tell you, I’ve looked at those numbers in more detail: Most of those patients who are coming in who are fully vaccinated -- there’s usually an explanation for this,” Gilpin said.
“The explanation typically is that the person either has chronic medical conditions that put them at greater risk, that mean the vaccine may not be as effective in that population -- for example, immune-compromising conditions, older age -- or these may be people who got vaccinated very early on in the pandemic and they may be experiencing some waning immunity.”

40%>60%

Those are the very people the vaccines were intended to help MOST, you realize. The elderly, the very sick. They're not helping so now the excuse is, well, they were old and sick.

Really?

Those are the very people the vaccines were intended to help MOST, you realize. The elderly, the very sick. They're not helping so now the excuse is, well, they were old and sick.

Really?
Yes, it sure beats their 'natural' immune system.
Just like the flu shot, people who get the flu shot are still hospitalized and die from the flu, every year.

Like I stated, you don't understand or fail to comprehend how a vaccine works.

Forum List

Back