Friday, Nov 11 Election Updates.

I never posted that
I don't care what you posted.
I care what RWI's posted.

In FACT, they did post this BS.

The votes in Nevada are leaning (D).

Expect Masto to WIN.
Expect RWI's to claim Fraud.

Once Masto Wins in NV, then the (D) will control the Senate.
Even if Masto Loses, the vote will come on Dec 6th.

And, in that Vote, the (D) will win GA, IMO.
Walker is a turtle.
Walker needs support to flip him over.

IMO,

(D) = 50 or 51. Depending on my faith in NV.
(R) = 50 or 49. Sorry, so sorry.

IMO, it's 50-50 because Masto Loses but Warnock Wins.

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 6.37.09 PM.png

That there is a Friday 'update' at all just shows how incompetent liberals really are. Or worse, how corrupt and depraved they are.

That there is a Friday 'update' at all just shows how incompetent liberals really are. Or worse, how corrupt and depraved they are.
We've done this.
Moron.

The (R) and djt insisting on taking your mail in ballots to the poll, instead of actually mailing them in, <<<<< THAT is what is delaying the results.

Fucking Moron^^^^^ Rogue AI

Thanks to POS djt.

We've done this.
Moron.

The (R) and djt insisting on taking your mail in ballots to the poll, instead of actually mailing them in, <<<<< THAT is what is delaying the results.

Fucking Moron^^^^^ Rogue AI

Thanks to POS djt.
Then the vast, vast majority of those votes had better be Republican, right? You're such a whiny bitch you didn't actually think this through.

Hey dude, take an oath before everyone here to salvage what's left of your credibility.

Repeat after me:

"If Trump were ahead of Biden by only a thousand votes in a Presidential contest, and the votes yet to come in were from mostly Biden territory where there had suddenly been massive issues for some mysterious reason (where Trump was the Secretary of State overseeing the election!); and it was taking us longer to count the vote than the nation of Brazil: I would totally and completely trust the process and not have any questions whatsoever - because if I did - that would be insurrectionist!"

If you're willing to say all that, I'll buy that you believe your own BS.

But it'd still be a brutal commentary on your IQ.

The Democrats just lost control of the House, you inane delusional retarded triggered moonbat.
(D) probably WILL lose control of the House. Great Job (R).
Now the fight over the leader.

Meanwhile, it's not decided yet, but I expect a (R) win...... Neat.

Senate.... different story....... I totally expect the (D) to remain the Senate.
You care to debate, or just cry FRAUD. Expected.

I think it's going to come down to Georgia in the Senate.
Decision Desk just called Arizona for Mark Kelly.

The good news is the run off in GA is going to be much tougher for Warlock as an incumbent, particularly since Governor Kemp is goin all in with imparting his ground game infrastructure to Walker.

So it may actually all come down to Nevada, as I predict the Commies are gonna have an uphill battle when it comes to the Peach State.

Decision Desk just called Arizona for Mark Kelly.

The good news is the run off in GA is going to be much tougher for Warlock as an incumbent, particularly since Governor Kemp is goin all in with imparting his ground game infrastructure to Walker.

So it may actually all come down to Nevada, as I predict the Commies are gonna have an uphill battle when it comes to the Peach State.

Its a curious runoff in Georgia.

On one hand, Walker underperformed Kemp by 200,000 votes. That means that 200,000 folks who went into the voting booths and voted for Kemp did not vote for Walker. Some probably voted for Warnock. During the runoff, do those voters who didn't vote for Walker the first time around even show up?

On the other hand, the 3rd party was, I think, a libertarian. He got 81,000 votes. Assume all of them go to Walker.

Forum List

Back