Freeze long enough and common sense tends to enter the Brain....Europe to declare nuclear and natural gas "Green Energy" sources...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The group that has made energy a political matter isn't American conservatives, it is the left......we don't care how we power our country as long as it is safe, clean, cheap and effective....

Solar and wind aren't any of those.....

Now, apparently, Europe is tired of freezing in the winter.....dead people kind of get a vote too....

LOL....They pay somewhere between $36 and $44 per MMBTU now in the euro-fag countries.....That price is forecasted to rise by 900% by this time next year due to the various fuck-fuck games going on.

Now I suspect that's a bit overblown but it seems more or less consistent across the sources I've read.

Contrast that to the continental US were we average $4.00 per MMBTU.

It's funny the way the left politicized energy....

I could not care less how you power my car, house, or business....as long as it is safe, clean, cheap, and efficient......but for the left, their god, "government," and their cult, "man made global warming," control everything they believe.

Ya know what's REALLY fuckin funny to me?

The most significant "greenhouse gas", that is the gas in the atmosphere that contributes the most to "global warming" is.....

Drum roll.....

drum roll.gif

WATER VAPOR.....

You know...

STEAM... the while fluffy shit you see billow out of just about every sort of power plant that uses all sorts of methods to boil the shit out of water and create the pressures that spin turbines. The same gas that is created naturally when the radiant heat from the sun shines on 70% of the earth's surface. The same gas that is created naturally when water seeps down deep in the earth's crust and blows out in places like Yellowstone park. The same gas that condenses on your bathroom mirror when you shower. Bed wetting liberals don't do that often enough though.

The entire concept of MMGW is complete and total bullshit. A massive, gelatinous, STEAMING pile of bullshit so vile that mushrooms will not grow on it.

The AESO website revealed some literally cold, hard facts that weren’t in the TransAlta press release. As of noon, the TransAlta Keephills Unit 1, which was scheduled to retire that very day, was still putting out 302 megawatts, of its 395 megawatt rated capacity. At the same time, Alberta’s entire fleet of 13 grid-connected solar facilities, rated at 736 megawatts, was contributing 58 megawatts to the grid. The 26 wind farms, with a combined rated capacity of 2,269 megawatts, was feeding the grid 18 megawatts.

The AESO website revealed some literally cold, hard facts that weren’t in the TransAlta press release. As of noon, the TransAlta Keephills Unit 1, which was scheduled to retire that very day, was still putting out 302 megawatts, of its 395 megawatt rated capacity. At the same time, Alberta’s entire fleet of 13 grid-connected solar facilities, rated at 736 megawatts, was contributing 58 megawatts to the grid. The 26 wind farms, with a combined rated capacity of 2,269 megawatts, was feeding the grid 18 megawatts.

I am I wrong, but I'm thinking that is bad.....

Germany wants the gas from the new NG pipeline. The US doesn't want Russia to have the money it would give them and is actively fighting to delay or even stop altogether the gas from going to Russia.
I am not sure which is the left or right position on this. It is high stakes geopolitical wrangling.

Germany wants the gas from the new NG pipeline. The US doesn't want Russia to have the money it would give them and is actively fighting to delay or even stop altogether the gas from going to Russia.
I am not sure which is the left or right position on this. It is high stakes geopolitical wrangling.
I don't believe it is the money as it is the control the pipeline gives Russia. Controlling the natural gas in Europe, in winter, puts the short curlies at the hand of Russia.

Hey, what could go wrong?

Never heard of batteries, dumbfuck?
T%20Shirt-S.jpg

We've had electric cars for well over 100 years.

As yet, in spite of hundreds of billions of dollars in research. We still do not have a car that can travel more than 300 miles or so without spending hours recharging the batteries for hours before making another hop of 300 miles.

I have a business associate who owns a top-of-the-line Tesla. A round trip to the Panama City airport is well within its range. They parked it there while they took a 10-day vacation. Apparently, not being charged for the 10 plus days, ran down the batteries. When they returned in the wee hours of the morning, nothing. The doors wouldn't even open. "Jumping" was not an option, it had to be towed. Malfunction? I have no clue. Hybrids might be a reasonable solution. Who knows?

Last edited:
We've had electric cars for well over 100 years.

As yet, in spite of hundreds of billions of dollars in research. We still do not have a car that can travel more than 300 miles or so without spending hours recharging the batteries for hours before making another hop of 300 miles.

I have a business associate who owns a top-of-the-line Tesla. A round trip to the Panama City airport is well within its range. They parked it there while they took a 10-day vacation. Apparently, not being charged for the 10 plus days, ran down the batteries. When they returned in the wee hours of the morning, nothing. The doors wouldn't even open. "Jumping" was not an option, it had to be towed. Malfunction? I have no clue. Hybrids might be a reasonable solution. Who knows?
The technology will get better. It always does, always will. But I don't base my views of electric cars on the Tesla. It's an overpriced nightmare of repairs and failures. I would put more faith in Volvo, BMW, or some of the Japanese companies to solve the distance per charge, and build reliable EVs.

The technology will get better. It always does, always will. But I don't base my views of electric cars on the Tesla. It's an overpriced nightmare of repairs and failures. I would put more faith in Volvo, BMW, or some of the Japanese companies to solve the distance per charge, and build reliable EVs.
And, as I said, the electric car was on the road in the 19th century. By the turn of the century, electric cars were gaining speed, accounting for one-third of the vehicles on the road in the U.S.

So battery technology has been getting better for well over 100 years and it is still a work in progress. Perhaps, at this rate, an all-electric car will be able to travel for 600 miles before needing a two-hour charge!

I don't believe it is the money as it is the control the pipeline gives Russia. Controlling the natural gas in Europe, in winter, puts the short curlies at the hand of Russia.

Hey, what could go wrong?
Not much....
Russia is not the aggressor....neither is the EU.
NATO is the aggressor and the expansionist.

Forum List

Back