Fred Phelps, of the Westbro "GOD HATES FAGS" church, dying

So, he's a complete asshole who lived to be 85?

I guess all babies that died before their first birthday were bad people, by your logic?

"god" killed them and let Phelps live to 85. Its called "moving in mysterious ways".

No, "God" didn't kill anyone. People die on their own or they are killed by someone or something else. God is unnecessary for death to occur.

I was being sarcastic. :)

God loves the sinner but hates his sins and sick sexual perversion is an ABOMINATION =a compound sin of the worst kind as perverts try to deny their sin is sin and thus try to deny the truth of God's word=compounding their sin.

Oh, I'm sure your second cousin's friend's junior high teacher's neighbor's tax preparer's son very possibly, but not likely maybe was among the dead whom was protested by Westboro.

It sounds a lot like you are talking out of your ass.

It sounds like you're jumping into the fray and randomly talking out of your ass. Stat doesn't know a dead soldier's family who was bombarded by WB protests. If he did, he would have said so by now or from the outset. So kindly stfu.

Yes, I do. More than one, and deeply personally. Only, I am not in the habit of giving out personal details, precisely because of trolls like yourself.

"god" killed them and let Phelps live to 85. Its called "moving in mysterious ways".

No, "God" didn't kill anyone. People die on their own or they are killed by someone or something else. God is unnecessary for death to occur.

I was being sarcastic. :)

Oh come on, man up. You weren't being sarcastic. Be honest because there is much more dignity in it. I for one won't berate you for saying what I nearly feel.

Ahhhhhhh, the peaceful, loving, tolerant, nonviolent left! NOT!

Go right ahead and be as tolerant of the WBC as you want - I hope they get sick of America and leave. They can go to Russia and protest gays there.

They were found to be acting within the law. No one I know was ever accosted by them in any way. I have no reason to engage in this left wing hate fest. But clearly you feel that you do, so carry on.

hating the phelps is a rather universal thing where left and right tend to hate them.

Expect for you...which says everything

God loves the sinner but hates his sins and sick sexual perversion is an ABOMINATION =a compound sin of the worst kind as perverts try to deny their sin is sin and thus try to deny the truth of God's word=compounding their sin.

Yes we know, but none of that has anything to do with Phelps unless of course you're here to defend him which I hope you're not.

It sounds a lot like you are talking out of your ass.

It sounds like you're jumping into the fray and randomly talking out of your ass. Stat doesn't know a dead soldier's family who was bombarded by WB protests. If he did, he would have said so by now or from the outset. So kindly stfu.

Yes, I do. More than one, and deeply personally. Only, I am not in the habit of giving out personal details, precisely because of trolls like yourself.

You lie.....

Saying you personally know soldiers' families affected by the WBC is type of stuff that an attention whore like yourself lives for.

You lie.....

Saying you personally know soldiers' families affected by the WBC is type of stuff that an attention whore like yourself lives for.

No, it's the truth, but you are one fucked-up individual for even questioning it. A true troll, to be sure.

I raised my sons in Lawrence KS, a frequent haunt of the Phelps Phruits in their early years. One day, driving by one of their protests, my youngest, who was just learning to read, sounded it out, "God hates fags". "Dad, what are fags?"

Well that's a mean thing to call men who like other men, who want to marry other men."

Long pause...

"But Dad, didn't God make fags?"

Last edited:
Go right ahead and be as tolerant of the WBC as you want - I hope they get sick of America and leave. They can go to Russia and protest gays there.

They were found to be acting within the law. No one I know was ever accosted by them in any way. I have no reason to engage in this left wing hate fest. But clearly you feel that you do, so carry on.

hating the phelps is a rather universal thing where left and right tend to hate them.

he actually has brought more people together than our President has or Bush did or any Politician has in quite a while....

he actually brought more people together than our President has or Bush did or any Politician has in quite a while....

Is credited by the LGBT community as doing more FOR us by giving hate a face and a name. :)

You lie.....

No, it's the truth, but you are one fucked-up individual for even questioning it. A true troll, to be sure.

If it was 'too deeply personal,' you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place....Liars like yourself tend to not be able to do the math. So, at this point, I'd say you're a pretty fucked up person for claiming to know the families of dead soldiers who were taunted by the WBC when that is not at all the case.

How many soldiers have died since we invaded with shock and awe? So how can you sit there, Gatsby, and claim anyone here is lying about having a loved one picketed by phelps gang????

You lie.....

If it was 'too deeply personal,' you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place....Liars like yourself tend to not be able to do the math. So, at this point, I'd say you're a pretty fucked up person for claiming to know the families of dead soldiers who were taunted by the WBC when that is not at all the case.

Just toss it out there and hope it sticks, eh?

Forum List

Back