Franken Dealt A Blow

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Appeals?

The Associated Press: Board keeps faulty ballots from Minn. Senate count

Board keeps faulty ballots from Minn. Senate count
By BRIAN BAKST – 1 hour ago
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — In a blow to Democrat Al Franken, a state board ruled Wednesday that absentee ballots that were rejected by poll workers won't be included in Minnesota's Senate recount.
The five-member state Canvassing Board denied a request by Franken's campaign to reconsider absentee ballots it claims were excluded from the initial vote count because of technicalities or administrative errors. Republican Sen. Norm Coleman's campaign maintained the board lacked power to revisit those ballots....

Of course. If it's between counting the votes and not counting the votes, the GOP always go with NOT counting the votes.

Have fun in the all Democratic Senate Norm.

and the libtards always go with counting the votes, even the dead peoples votes,,, :lol:

Of course. If it's between counting the votes and not counting the votes, the GOP always go with NOT counting the votes.

Have fun in the all Democratic Senate Norm.

The GOP didn't decide anything here. The canvassing board simply doesn't have the authority to consider absentee ballots. Are you starting to get how not reading things can really hurt your argument?

The GOP didn't decide anything here. The canvassing board simply doesn't have the authority to consider absentee ballots. Are you starting to get how not reading things can really hurt your argument?

hey! he's progressing,, he didn't blame booooosh!

It baffles me that even the most radical liberal could put any faith in someone like Franken. The guy is a babbling idiot who even makes Barney Frank seem like a scholar. They complain about Bush, yet support Franken! LOL

As for election fraud, congratulations to the liberals, they won that title hands down after the spectacles which took place this election season.

Maybe Obama can find a place for Franken in the Office of the President Elect! hahaha

How truly immature. Slowly but surely the truth about Obama seeps out.

I'd like to deal him a blow. I resent my tax dollars being spent on this spectacle.

Ben Stein called him that one time on his show and Franken agreed. I listened to Al a couple times on Air America and he sounded like he took too many drugs in College.

He was drooling I think, when I saw him ranting about some Republican.

I never even thought he was funny on SNL. I find him more hillarious trying to be a politician.

you don't know what a bolshevik is....

and my son said to tell you he loves your perry the platypus avatar.

Tell you son that my son loves Perry the Platypus, too.

I'm intrigued as to why you believe that I don't now what a 'Bolshevik' is. Do I know you? Are you psychic?

Forum List

Back