Frank Lloyd Wright -The Welshman who became Americas greatest architect

It's less than five percent. No need to wonder if you are a master race, when you're the only race around.

I'm sure you are happy to get Ukrainians so that you have an excuse not to accept nonwhites. Maybe if they change their names to Rhys and Catrin Reeser, they can be accepted in only five or six generations.
We accept refugees from all countries and make them welcome. Our hands are tied by our being shackled to England.
If you ant to understand other cultures you neeed to stop viewing them through an American prism.

If you [sic] ant to understand other cultures you neeed to stop viewing them through an American prism.

Says the arrogant ignoramus who knows nothing of American culture, and has no standing to speak of anything to do with America; and yet delusionally considers himself entitled and qualified to tell us Americans how to run our country.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

We accept refugees from all countries and make them welcome. Our hands are tied by our being shackled to England.
Oh! OH!

The classic, "I'm helpless because . . . " defense! The Welsh people seem pretty satisfied with the extremely high percent of whites. Looking at London, I don't think that "England," is the problem when it comes to accepting brown skinned people.

If you and your fellow Welsh are so all-fired-up to let in more people of color, why not Waxit or whatever you want to call it and become independent? On July 4th, you may hear a lot about that, since you obsess over the United States.

Good GAWD, man! At least move to Canada . . .
If you ant to understand other cultures you neeed to stop viewing them through an American prism.
No I don't want to "understand other cultures." If they are begging for U.S. aid, I see no value in trying to learn anything else about them. It happens that my last name appears to be Welsh, so I may well be related to you, that area being so inbred. But you will always be a poor relation waiting for a check in the "post."

Forum List

Back