Francis Keys bridge hit by ship. Bridge collapses, mass casualty event.

Do we Know that the engines never came back on? Is that confirmed by those on board . I would think emergency back up includes more than lights?
Yes, we know they did not come back on. It's not only confirmed by the crew, but there are 2 recorders onboard that have all voice and system data for the ship from the time it left port to the time the total blackout happened.

The emergency generator would have powered the engines temporarily IF they were able to restart. Without giving away what I have heard locally until NTSB confirms, all I'll say is that there was absolutely nothing the crew could have done to get the engines back up.

The engines were online; you can see the exhaust plumes in the various videos. I'm sure as soon as the power failed the engine room went to back full in order to slow the ship. The engine room watch has manual controls that would be unaffected by the power failure. This looks like a "crap happens" event, Murphy's law kicked in at the worst possible time with the worst possible results. About the only thing I can think of worse would be if the ship had been a CNG tanker and the pressure vessels failed making it a huge FAE bomb. That would have been the equivalent of a small nuke going off.
The black smoke you saw in the videos is from the emergency generator starting up. The engines were (and still are) dead. They will not start.

THE BALTIMORE BRIDGE COLLAPSE IS AN ACT OF WAR!

See, this video starting at about 16:00 and then play through to the end...

"It Is A Financial And Economic Attack"

Should This Ship Have Been in Maryland?

General Mike Flynn says the bridge collapse in Baltimore is a black swan event, and it's much bigger then we know.

FYI: more regarding General Mike Flynn
'Wayne R Willott' is Juan O'Savin 107 and is working with General Mike Flynn, against Trump!
GENERAL MIKE FLYNN'S CONTAGION
January 6th, 2020, and Pandora's Box, both, that is the problem with General Mike Flynn, Flynn is the Feds, the Feds are the Courts, that's the DOJ, that's the Plan!

Maybe. But this bridge here reminded me of my childhood construction set of aluminum strips with holes that had to be screwed into different structures... In my unprofessional opinion, the bridge supports should be made of reinforced concrete.
BTW, I think this is the pilot that was driving the ship

Steel truss bridges are stronger than concrete ones. They are just more expensive and harder to maintain in a saltwater environment than concrete ones. The steel has some flex designed into it, concrete just shatters under stress. For maintenance, look at the Golden Gate Bridge, painting is a never-ending project. They started at one end the day it was opened and have been painting it ever since. They start from the west side and as soon as they get to the east side, they start over on the west side.

If you look at the piers on the Francis Scot Key bridge, they are concrete with the steel trusses sitting on them.

It was a terrorist attack without any possibility of doubt and it had zero to do with Russia .Think Deep State which in delegation terms means the WEF .

Simply mark this post mentally ( in whatever terms you wish ) or archive it . It will not take long for the evidence to become so clear that officialdom will have to admit it publicly.

You might find it hard to believe , but the ripple effects of this one incident will affect the whole world drastically and split north America in two .For the next decade .

I will remind you that on October 8 of last year I called the ME incident a False Flag and now few would disagree . Except that today I regard it more as Pearl Harbour 2.0 with Baltimore as PH 3.0 , rather than False Flags .

Oh please. Putin was absolutely behind it. In retaliation for the suspected attack on the gas pipeline, and the recent theater attack, as well as the West providing drones to strike deep into Russia. Putin was absolutely behind it. We should immediately retaliate by bombing Russian gas and oil facilities through the nation. Take out all refineries.

The black smoke you saw in the videos is from the emergency generator starting up. The engines were (and still are) dead. They will not start.
I don't think so, that's a lot of smoke for an emergency generator. Plus commercial marine diesels use compressed air for starting, not electricity.

Yes, we know they did not come back on. It's not only confirmed by the crew, but there are 2 recorders onboard that have all voice and system data for the ship from the time it left port to the time the total blackout happened.

The emergency generator would have powered the engines temporarily IF they were able to restart. Without giving away what I have heard locally until NTSB confirms, all I'll say is that there was absolutely nothing the crew could have done to get the engines back up.
Ok
That’s good info
The occupants of the last car must feel like they are on Mars

THE BALTIMORE BRIDGE COLLAPSE IS AN ACT OF WAR!

See, this video starting at about 16:00 and then play through to the end...

"It Is A Financial And Economic Attack"

Should This Ship Have Been in Maryland?

General Mike Flynn says the bridge collapse in Baltimore is a black swan event, and it's much bigger then we know.

FYI: more regarding General Mike Flynn
'Wayne R Willott' is Juan O'Savin 107 and is working with General Mike Flynn, against Trump!
GENERAL MIKE FLYNN'S CONTAGION
January 6th, 2020, and Pandora's Box, both, that is the problem with General Mike Flynn, Flynn is the Feds, the Feds are the Courts, that's the DOJ, that's the Plan!

Dear God, make it stop. :auiqs.jpg:

I've been watching a shorter bridge being built from scratch for the past 2.5 years, supposed to be done in 6 months, it is a nice bridge, even has a 12 foot wide pedestrian and bicycle lane, but something like the Key Bridge will take 4 years to build from scratch, that means all new pilings and supports and it will certainly be wider than this one was, could be more than 4 years because the roadway needs to be upgraded at both ends..
The new SF Bay Bridge took thirteen years and six and a half billion dollars to build, but it's a much more complicated design because there is no room to anchor the suspension cables at one end on Treasure Island. My guess is four to five years of construction time and if it's that fast the insurance company will still be surveying and arguing about the cause of the collision.

The big difference in standards between the seventies and now is bridges are now built with caissons to prevent ships colliding with the piers.
I don't think a bridge has been built without concrete foundations under the supporting pillars for at least 100 years. They don't stick way up, but every pillar has a caisson. The center spans have wood wingwalls wrapping the concrete, the others are just a concrete box at or just below the waterline.

FSK Bridge.jpg

And it's happened more than once in this country. Building new ports for new transportation realities isn't a bad thing, just the opposite, and easily doable; they're doing it all over the world. Baltimore's location isn't important any more, for anything, plus it's a shithole.
It's only doable if you have the geography for it. There isn't much coast that isn't built up anymore and the environmentalists would tie up a new port in court for decades like they did with nuclear power plants.

Major bridge stuck by cargo ship and the bridge collapses……..video of the collapse…..

This may have been the anticipated Black Swan event.

Of interest, At least 6 employees of a company that was carrying out repair work on the bridge have lost their lives, all of them of Central American and Mexican origin, and efforts continue to rescue the bodies.

The last passenger vehicle still on the bridge passed by 12 seconds before it collapsed. Wonder if that driver knows it was they?
He's like that guy that was the luckiest guy in Iraq that crossed a bridge just as a Tomahawk was homing in on it, you could see his car cross right in front of the missile's video camera and clear the blast zone.

I watched the video. There was no stopping the ship when it lost propulsion. It was way too close to the bridge to recover.

It did seem to get fired back up, the forward lighting came back on, and the amount of smoke from the funnel looked a lot more than a generator.

But there was just no time. It was already on top of the bridge by then.

The port anchor was down when it hit, you can't tell about the starboard anchor because the entire hawsepipe and everything behind it was torn right off.

Do we Know that the engines never came back on? Is that confirmed by those on board . I would think emergency back up includes more than lights?
I don't think the engines ever stopped. Diesels are compression ignition; they don't need electricity to function. A power failure wouldn't affect the engines, I've run small marine diesels, as long as they have compression, fuel and air, they run.

This may have been the anticipated Black Swan event.

Of interest, At least 6 employees of a company that was carrying out repair work on the bridge have lost their lives, all of them of Central American and Mexican origin, and efforts continue to rescue the bodies.
That's some relief. Now to find out their immigration status...

Forum List

Back