Fox News Wallace V. Trump On De-Funding Police

Riiiiight. Wonder why Trump set up an interview with FNCs biggest Trump hater. You are totally believable
You dare dispute this irrefutable fact? How fucking impossibly stupid can you be, have you not a smidge of objectivity extant? The thing I hate most about you evil fucking baby killers, is how you fucking lie and lie and lie about your obvious commitment to evil, how you worship evil and do everything in your power to perpetuate evil, and then deny it! You are entirely out of the closet and still lying about your true motivations, even though you expend all available energy disseminating evil and savaging any decent human who does not!

Chris Wallace is a naked Trump hating leftist, as was his dear departed stablemate, Shepard Smith, and their mutual close pal Andrew Napolitano. FNC lead the never Trumper charge out of the gates in 2016, this is in your face historical fact, that they have three prime time editorial anchors who all seemingly are not never Trumpers, in no way speaks for the entire organ, or have you forgotten debate number one in 2016, or did you not know of such at all? If you are gonna attempt to make mockery of Moi, you had better bring your A-game douche bag, today you did not! :auiqs.jpg:

You dare dispute this irrefutable fact? How fucking impossibly stupid can you be, have you not a smidge of objectivity extant? The thing I hate most about you evil fucking baby killers, is how you fucking lie and lie and lie about your obvious commitment to evil, how you worship evil and do everything in your power to perpetuate evil, and then deny it! You are entirely out of the closet and still lying about your true motivations, even though you expend all available energy disseminating evil and savaging any decent human who does not!

Chris Wallace is a naked Trump hating leftist, as was his dear departed stablemate, Shepard Smith, and their mutual close pal Andrew Napolitano. FNC lead the never Trumper charge out of the gates in 2016, this is in your face historical fact, that they have three prime time editorial anchors who all seemingly are not never Trumpers, in no way speaks for the entire organ, or have you forgotten debate number one in 2016, or did you not know of such at all? If you are gonna attempt to make mockery of Moi, you had better bring your A-game douche bag, today you did not! :auiqs.jpg:
I notice that nowhere in that rant did you address my question. Why would Trump set up an interview with a guy that hates him?

Wallace has done nothing more than his job when it comes to Trump. He calls out the left and the right when they try to spin and lie on his show.

Get what? That Biden wants to divert funds from the police fund and place it elsewhere?
Maybe you don't get it, slade

That's not what my thread or this one is about and you know it.
It's Trump getting caught in yet another fucking lie.
How does USMB keep such partisan hacks on as mods?
Why don't you rename this website TrumpTards.com?

Just watch Fox News Sunday this weekend and WATCH Trump being handed his ass.
Now run, little Trump girly-men.
Run!

I don't watch the never Trumper Wallace....

Of course you don't.
You're a member of the Trump cult and refuse to hear anything bad about your lord and master.
Wallace and Brett Baier are holding true to journalistic values.
Sorry they don't compliment your bi-ass.

I started this thread in Politics, now it's missing, about Trump lying about Biden and Sander's charter.
And it got moved here.
Mods on here protect Trump.
Yet they call it U S Message Board.
More like TrumpTard.com

can you tell me how Trump lied about Biden and
Sanders?

Well that didn’t go well for Trump. Fox is pulling away from Trump so he doesn’t drag them down with him. People are fleeing the Republican Party and they are sinking. Fox is too smart.
A8479684-07A3-4F8C-AEAD-35CC2A0BBE07.jpeg

can you tell me how Trump lied about Biden and
Sanders?
Trump said the Biden called for defunding police in a charter he signed with Sanders. Wallace told him that Biden never said that and Trump got pissy and called for his staff to get the charter. Then he and Wallace went through the charter and Trump couldn’t find a statement calling to defund the police. Shocking huh? Trump has got to be the most uninformed and dishonest President in US history

More on what the OP was about before the mob rolled in to fly off into MAGAtardia:

"Challenged by an interviewer about his claim Joe Biden wants to defund the police, Donald Trump called for a copy of the policy charter Biden agreed with Bernie Sanders and released this week. The document did not prove his claim."

Fox News Sunday released a clip of Chris Wallace’s interview, Trump’s first with a Sunday show in more than a year, on Friday.

"It featured the president arguing with a leading news anchor about an easily verifiable fact. Wallace later told Fox News: “If it looked like it was hot on that patio right outside the Oval Office there – it was about 100F.”

What? You must have missed the part where Wallace said it wasn't in the Biden/Sanders charter.
It doesnt matter

wallace there to ask questions not argue the person he is interviewing

Trump said the Biden called for defunding police in a charter he signed with Sanders. Wallace told him that Biden never said that and Trump got pissy and called for his staff to get the charter. Then he and Wallace went through the charter and Trump couldn’t find a statement calling to defund the police. Shocking huh? Trump has got to be the most uninformed and dishonest President in US history
Dishonesty runs rampant in that sociopathic noodle of his.

It doesnt matter

wallace there to ask questions not argue the person he is interviewing
Hell yeah he is there to press and challenge answers, especially when he knows they are lies! You’re crazy if you think otherwise

I dont know about the charter

but biden agrees with defunding the at least in part

you can listen to the whole video

but at or around 2:30 he agrees with reduced funding for the police

I dont know about the charter

but biden agrees with defunding the at least in part

you can listen to the whole video

but at or around 2:30 he agrees with reduced funding for the police
Ok but this thread is about an interview where Trump said Biden signed a charter to defund and abolish the police. That’s a flat out lie and when pressed by Wallace he fell flat to show proof. Why do you try and spin up an excuse? I get that you’re a trump fan but don’t deny reality. He was either lying or mistaken. Simple as that

Forum List

Back