Fox News Wallace V. Trump On De-Funding Police

That's not "Defunding" that's being fiscally responsible.
Bullshit

its defunding at a time when crime is going up

Tell me, what is the better way to fund your cops. Do you buy more APCs and other asundry Military Equipment or do a better job of training and add more cops? You want a Militarized Police force? I've been in countries that have that and I doubt either of us would care to live there.

Tell me, what is the better way to fund your cops. Do you buy more APCs and other asundry Military Equipment or do a better job of training and add more cops?
This may not be the best time to argue against FREE surplus equipment from the Defense Dept.

when obama/biden voters are looting and burning down the hood - including setting police cars and police stations on fire - armored vehicles look pretty good right now

would you like me to dig up an example of Bret Baer doing the same thing?
Baer gives equal yrearment to everyone

Wallace is a never trumper
I know you lied about Biden wanting to defund the police.
Its already been proven that biden does want to defund the police

or maybe he’s just lying to the Only Black Lives Matter wackos
Haha. Want me to post a video of Wallace giving the same Kind of scrutiny to a democrat?

also can you show when Biden has said that he wants to abolish the police? Thanks

If you had that information you would have already posted it. Therefore
Oh you caught me you clever bee. I don’t keep a catalogue on file of Chris Wallace interviews. I do however watch his show enough to know that he asks tough questions on both sides and calls people out when they try and spin and lie on his show. So if necessary I can easily google search an interview and find something to back up my claim. Are you denying the fact that Wallace has challenged both Dems and Republicans? Do you need to see proof or can you just admit the obvious?

That's not what you claimed. You claimed that you had verifiable proof that Biden says he will defund the police. I will give you this, your misdirection would make many Magicians proud.
You're confusing me with somebody else.

Ok then... since you dont watch then you don’t really know how he’s treating Dems and Republicans during interviews. That’s called ignorance
thanks to youtube its not difficult to check on the bile being served by swamp rats like chris wallace

here is is most respectful “grilling“ of nancy pelosi

he could not have been nicer to the old bag

Ok then... since you dont watch then you don’t really know how he’s treating Dems and Republicans during interviews. That’s called ignorance
thanks to youtube its not difficult to check on the bile being served by swamp rats like chris wallace

here is is most respectful “grilling“ of nancy pelosi

he could not have been nicer to the old bag

What did she lie about that he let’s go?

also here...check this interview out.

Forum List

Back