Fox News Wallace V. Trump On De-Funding Police

It IS true that the Democrat Party is defunding the police from coast to coast through the BLM movement that Sleepy Joe endorsed.

If Biden wants to denounce the Black Lives Matter agenda- he can go on TV and say "ALL Lives Matter" and "BLUE Lives Matter", so the people understand his position.

But he isn't going to do that, because that isn't his position. Vice President Biden has made it crystal clear that he is onboard with BLM Agenda. He's onboard with confiscating guns- he has already decided to put the Fake Mexican, Beto, in charge of disarming Americans.
He has directly addressed the police situation yet you ignore his actual words and tie him to what BLM says. That’s just a pitiful and unconvincing pathway to take... not to mention dishonest

If Wallace wants to hate President Trump, that's his prerogative. But don't insult the people's intelligence by pretending to be impartial.
Please explain how Wallace’s question was biased, opinionated or agenda seeking in any way... He does it every week... challenges people from both parties with hard questions and fact checks.

face it. You don’t want to address the fact that trump lied so you are diverting the focus onto Wallace. That’s so weak

Five Core Principles of Journalism
1. Truth and Accuracy
Journalists cannot always guarantee ‘truth’, but getting the facts right is the cardinal principle of journalism. We should always strive for accuracy, give all the relevant facts we have and ensure that they have been checked. When we cannot corroborate information we should say so.

He has directly addressed the police situation yet you ignore his actual words and tie him to what BLM says. That’s just a pitiful and unconvincing pathways to take... not to mention dishonest

Biden has NEVER condemned BLM even once, and has repeatedly supported them.

Like I said, anyone can change their mind, but he should do it PUBLICLY and denounce them if that's what he wants.

We've heard what Biden said, but we've also heard what his supporters have said, people like Tlaib and AOC and Crazy Bernie.

Its not his job correct trump

the motto is we report you decide

he’s only tough on trump but never trump critics

When Rump lies out his ass it's up to any good newsgetter to comment on it. I have heard him correct more than one on both sides of the isle. But Rump tells such huge whoppers, they should come with fries. Wallace is a shining beacon on Foxnews.

When Rump lies out his ass it's up to any good newsgetter to comment on it. I have heard him correct more than one on both sides of the isle. But Rump tells such huge whoppers, they should come with fries. Wallace is a shining beacon on Foxnews.
So you like Fox News? Who knew?

So you like Fox News? Who knew?

I like Wallace. The others are more than a bit over the top.

When Rump lies out his ass it's up to any good newsgetter to comment on it.
Trump was right about the overall fact

biden has agreed to defund the police

I already covered that and it's a lie. Biden wants to increase the Federal Help to Police Forces by 300 million. Doesn't sound like he's trying to defund anything. Rump is just running his mouth and twitter fingers trying to get reelected. And truth is not part of it. It worked in 2016 but 2020 ain't 2016. Lighting rarely strikes a person twice.

Biden wants to increase the Federal Help to Police Forces by 300 million.
Thats peanuts when NYC alone is slashing the police budget by 1 billion

It will be the big city democrat mayors and city councils who do most of the police defunding

putting a fellow democrat in the white house to lend moral support to the local quislings is bad idea that will only make matters worse

You're nuts. Who do you consider a good journalist. Name somebody
Bret Baer does not argue and fight with people he interviews

But the finest I ever saw was Brian Lamb the founder of CSPAN

no one watching him work could honestly say if he was a republican or a democrat

Wallace was simply doing his job. Is he supposed to sit there and cater to a president? I think not. There was no attack on the Potus.

no one watching him work could honestly say if he was a republican or a democrat
Argue and fight? Wallace didn’t do that he fact checked Trump... would you like me to dig up an example of Bret Baer doing the same thing?

Biden wants to increase the Federal Help to Police Forces by 300 million.
Thats peanuts when NYC alone is slashing the police budget by 1 billion

It will be the big city democrat mayors and city councils who do most of the police defunding

putting a fellow democrat in the white house to lend moral support to the local quislings is bad idea that will only make matters worse

So, now you want to move the goalposts? I know you lied about Biden wanting to defund the police. Exactly what would anyone wish to believe you on your followon?

Speaking of Lamb, I agree he was good. I just listened to his interview with Clinton to see if he fact checked him. Know what I noticed. He didn’t, but Clinton also did not tell a lie. Give it a listen and imagine Trump taking these questions. The contrast is unbelievable

would you like me to dig up an example of Bret Baer doing the same thing?
Baer gives equal yrearment to everyone

Wallace is a never trumper
I know you lied about Biden wanting to defund the police.
Its already been proven that biden does want to defund the police

or maybe he’s just lying to the Only Black Lives Matter wackos

Forum List

Back