Fox News Wallace V. Trump On De-Funding Police

would you like me to dig up an example of Bret Baer doing the same thing?
Baer gives equal yrearment to everyone

Wallace is a never trumper
I know you lied about Biden wanting to defund the police.
Its already been proven that biden does want to defund the police

or maybe he’s just lying to the Only Black Lives Matter wackos
Haha. Want me to post a video of Wallace giving the same Kind of scrutiny to a democrat?

also can you show when Biden has said that he wants to abolish the police? Thanks

Haha. Want me to post a video of Wallace giving the same Kind of scrutiny to a democrat?
I bet you can find one

All lib journalists have one in reserve in case anyone asks

but the majority of his time wallace is bashing trump

also can you show when Biden has said that he wants to abolish the police? Thanks

If you had that information you would have already posted it. Therefore

Our Dear President loses his brain with Chris Wallace.
Open the link and watch as Trump can't prove his argument on Biden's supposed plan to defund police.

"President Donald Trump interrupted an interview with Chris Wallace on Friday, after the Fox News host told him that former Vice President Joe Biden does not want to “defund” police departments."

The incident occurred as the two were discussing a rise in crime.

“It’s because they want to defund the police — and Biden wants to defund the police,” Trump said."

Does any normal thinking American listen to this Communist POS Chris Wallace?

You should probably clear that fact up before starting your latest Fake News Thread ...

Just Saying ...

So you dont watch anymore?
He’s a prominent blowhard

I usually know what he’s going to say before he says it

and the raw news is available from better sources than wallace

so who needs him?

Biden has not said he wants to completely abolish the police

but Pol Pot did not announce the Killing Fields in advance either

Oh you caught me you clever bee. I don’t keep a catalogue on file of Chris Wallace interviews. I do however watch his show enough to know that he asks tough questions on both sides and calls people out when they try and spin and lie on his show. So if necessary I can easily google search an interview and find something to back up my claim. Are you denying the fact that Wallace has challenged both Dems and Republicans? Do you need to see proof or can you just admit the obvious?

Biden has not said he wants to completely abolish the police

but Pol Pot did not announce the Killing Fields in advance either
So Biden has not said it, he’s on record saying he doesn’t want to, yet Trump says that he did, is challenged to prove it, he fails to prove it and here you are trying to back him up in that series Of events.... well that is pretty damn pathetic!

So Biden has not said it
Wrong

But do we agree that we can redirect some of the [police] funding?” Barkan asked Biden.

“Yes, absolutely,” said the former vice president.

Oh you caught me you clever bee. I don’t keep a catalogue on file of Chris Wallace interviews. I do however watch his show enough to know that he asks tough questions on both sides and calls people out when they try and spin and lie on his show. So if necessary I can easily google search an interview and find something to back up my claim. Are you denying the fact that Wallace has challenged both Dems and Republicans? Do you need to see proof or can you just admit the obvious?

That's not what you claimed. You claimed that you had verifiable proof that Biden says he will defund the police. I will give you this, your misdirection would make many Magicians proud.

So Biden has not said it
Wrong

But do we agree that we can redirect some of the [police] funding?” Barkan asked Biden.

“Yes, absolutely,” said the former vice president.

That's not "Defunding" that's being fiscally responsible. And I agree with him. Here is the quote from your very own cite.

Biden's campaign has said he does not support defunding the police. But in a Now This interview with activist Ady Barkan, the presumptive Democratic nominee said that police forces don’t need surplus military equipment, saying this is what leads them to “become the enemy” in a community.

Forum List

Back