Fox News guest predicts on Tucker Carlson's show that GOP will "pick a fascist" to lead the party

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Mar 16, 2015
Fox News guest predicts on Tucker Carlson's show that GOP will "pick a fascist" to lead the party

Damn
. The paint is fading on the bullshit 'anti-fascism' facade the Qult45 has tried to promote for five years to anyone that would listen.

I'm going to surmise the site's fascists will dive on in to defend this exciting new trend.

Discuss.

Damn. The paint is fading on the bullshit 'anti-fascism' facade the Qult45 has tried to promote for five years to anyone that would listen.

I'm going to surmise the site's fascists will dive on in to defend this exciting new trend.

Discuss.

Watched the exchange and it was nothing how the article portrays it. News Entertainment

The GOP loves them some fascists.....that's why they are so against anti-fascists.
Straight2WindowLick.jpg

Damn. The paint is fading on the bullshit 'anti-fascism' facade the Qult45 has tried to promote for five years to anyone that would listen.

Discuss.

Bumbling Milkweed thinks Yahoo news is real! :auiqs.jpg:

Sounds like he was half joking and taken out of context but I dunno, I don't watch TV... but yeah the democrats have finally openly embraced neo-marxist ideology and are currently busy tearing down and remaking society and demonizing everyone who doesn't agree with them 100% so it does seem inevitable that the right will be pushed to the fringes and react accordingly.

"Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king. That's why I did this: to protect you from yourselves."
-Sideshow Bob
Sideshow Bob Roberts - Wikipedia
Are you ever not a moron?

Discuss.

Bumbling Milkweed thinks Yahoo news is real! :auiqs.jpg:

Aaaand, we have our first Qult45 asshole attacking the messenger. Record time!

The GOP loves them some fascists.....that's why they are so against anti-fascists.

LOL! Yeah the "Fascists" who get booted off Social Media and let their political opponent conspire with the CCP to launch a bioweapon and steal the election

That sounds pretty cray-cray. Almost conspiracy-like. Are you impaired in some way? Just curious.

Discuss.

BlueAnon said so!

Forum List

Back