Jan. 6 rioter who Tucker Carlson guest said was a fed is arrested by the FBI

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
I know..ho-hum..another lame kook arrested, this has a bit of a twist..as the arrestee was alleged to be a Fed on Tucker Carlson's show--when confronted about the lie and defamation..the guest's reply is quite telling...and should be a red flag to anyone who is into the truth..and not wanting to be misled:

AA1eI1wn.img

A Donald Trump fan who participated in the Jan. 6 attack and then was the subject of a conspiracy theory on Tucker Carlson's former Fox News show was arrested by the FBI on Wednesday.
Rally Runner, formerly known as Daniel Donnelly Jr., was arrested in St. Louis, Missouri, according to court records. Runner faces five federal charges, including obstructing, impeding, and interfering with law enforcement officers during a civil disorder.
Back in 2021, Joseph McBride, a lawyer who was then representing several Jan. 6 defendants, said on Carlson's show that Runner was "clearly a law enforcement officer" and an "agent provocateur" who had only dressed up as a Trump fan as part of a scheme to make Trump fans look bad.
McBride, when first informed of Runner's real identity in late 2021, said he did not “need to be right" in everything he claimed, and that he was “theorizing things” and trying to win the public relations battle.

“If I’m wrong, so be it, bro. I don’t care,” McBride said. “I don’t give a s--- about being wrong.”
McBride, who has since been dismissed by at least three Jan. 6 defendants he previously represented, did not respond to NBC News' request for comment on Wednesday. Carlson also did not respond to a request for comment.

I know..ho-hum..another lame kook arrested, this has a bit of a twist..as the arrestee was alleged to be a Fed on Tucker Carlson's show--when confronted about the lie and defamation..the guest's reply is quite telling...and should be a red flag to anyone who is into the truth..and not wanting to be misled:

AA1eI1wn.img

A Donald Trump fan who participated in the Jan. 6 attack and then was the subject of a conspiracy theory on Tucker Carlson's former Fox News show was arrested by the FBI on Wednesday.
Rally Runner, formerly known as Daniel Donnelly Jr., was arrested in St. Louis, Missouri, according to court records. Runner faces five federal charges, including obstructing, impeding, and interfering with law enforcement officers during a civil disorder.
Back in 2021, Joseph McBride, a lawyer who was then representing several Jan. 6 defendants, said on Carlson's show that Runner was "clearly a law enforcement officer" and an "agent provocateur" who had only dressed up as a Trump fan as part of a scheme to make Trump fans look bad.
McBride, when first informed of Runner's real identity in late 2021, said he did not “need to be right" in everything he claimed, and that he was “theorizing things” and trying to win the public relations battle.

“If I’m wrong, so be it, bro. I don’t care,” McBride said. “I don’t give a s--- about being wrong.”
McBride, who has since been dismissed by at least three Jan. 6 defendants he previously represented, did not respond to NBC News' request for comment on Wednesday. Carlson also did not respond to a request for comment.

That isn't going to look good on his record.

So, someone who was on Tucker's program said he was a Fed, not Tucker himself.

Do you unhinged hater fuckwits ever read for comprehension?
No where in this thread..or in its title... is it alleged that Tucker said this...so perhaps you might need a bit of remedial study..for that errant knee-jerk you just can't control~

LOL, nice edit..BTW! Pivot to Huffy...when called out for idiocy.

No where in this thread..or in its title... is it alleged that Tucker said this...so perhaps you might need a bit of remedial study..for that errant knee-jerk you just can't control~
It's implied in the HuffyPuffy headline.

But hey, any chance to bag on Tucker or say "MAGAt" is all good.

Now come the killer questions....

What the fuck took them so long to round up this dude?

and

Where's the prop player who planted the fake pipe bombs?
Well ya know..when you're rounding up hundreds of criminals...resources dictate that you gotta pace yourself, right?

Well ya know..when you're rounding up hundreds of criminals...resources dictate that you gotta pace yourself, right?
Riiiiight....That's why Ray Epps has been a free ranger for over 2 1/2 years....That's why Panitfa goon John Sullivan -who live streamed himself inside the Capitol that day- has never been rolled up and charged....Because it takes time to round up hundreds of criminals.

Do you freaks ever listen to yourselves?

It's implied in the HuffyPuffy headline.

But hey, any chance to bag on Tucker or say "MAGAt" is all good.
I've never used the phrase...and the thrust of this thread..adroitly avoided by you..as usual--is that unwittingly or not, this guy McBride, told some unvarnished truths..1) that he was out there trying to win the public relations battle..and 2) that he didn't give a shit..in fact, that's what he said, "I don't give a shit", about being wrong.
That is like simple truth for most here.
Lying is part of the game and no shame..just trying to control the narrative...win the spin, right?

Riiiiight....That's why Ray Epps has been a free ranger for over 2 1/2 years....That's why Panitfa goon John Sullivan -who live streamed himself inside the Capitol that day- has never been rolled up and charged....Because it takes time to round up hundreds of criminals.

Do you freaks ever listen to yourselves?
Whatabout the whatabout...again?
Doesn't it get stale?

You bit freakish yourself ya know, just sayin'--with your closet accelerationism~

Good. If these people really did this shit they should go to jail. The only thing about Jan 6th that I deny is that it was Trump's fault. Nope, it's the participants fault(s).

If I tell you to jump off a cliff and you do am I guilty of murder? Fuck no. You're guilty of stupidity. And Trump didn't tell them to riot, he told them to peacefully make their voices heard. That's even better.

Good. If these people really did this shit they should go to jail. The only thing about Jan 6th that I deny is that it was Trump's fault. Nope, it's the participants fault(s).

If I tell you to jump off a cliff and you do am I guilty of murder? Fuck no. You're guilty of stupidity. And Trump didn't tell them to riot, he told them to peacefully make their voices heard. That's even better.

if manson tells squeaky fromm to kill sharon tate he is jailed for life. that is the nature of "conspiracy" or as trump says "collusion"

Forum List

Back