Fox News guest predicts on Tucker Carlson's show that GOP will "pick a fascist" to lead the party

Sounds like he was half joking and taken out of context but I dunno, I don't watch TV... but yeah the democrats have finally openly embraced neo-marxist ideology and are currently busy tearing down and remaking society and demonizing everyone who doesn't agree with them 100% so it does seem inevitable that the right will be pushed to the fringes and react accordingly.

So, yes? You believe the GOP will shop for a fascist candidate next time around?

Sounds like he was half joking and taken out of context but I dunno, I don't watch TV... but yeah the democrats have finally openly embraced neo-marxist ideology and are currently busy tearing down and remaking society and demonizing everyone who doesn't agree with them 100% so it does seem inevitable that the right will be pushed to the fringes and react accordingly.

So, yes? You believe the GOP will shop for a fascist candidate next time around?

Too soon. Not until all the retarded boomers die off.

Disagree. I say not soon enough. You're either in or out.

"Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king. That's why I did this: to protect you from yourselves."
Liberals hated Pinochet cause he knew how to run things right.

Since the 60's the GOP has been devolving into an ethnically nationalist movement, not a political party.

Trump just gave them license to be honest about it. They don't have to hide their hatred for multi-culturalism and liberal democracy. Dems have got to stop thinking Fascists & their sympathizers are nice people. They're the enemy.

The GOP loves them some fascists.....that's why they are so against anti-fascists.
Antifa is fascist, moron. Only idiots like you are fooled by the name. I'll bet you believe North Korea is a democratic republic.

Since the 60's the GOP has been devolving into an ethnically nationalist movement, not a political party.

Trump just gave them license to be honest about it. They don't have to hide their hatred for multi-culturalism and liberal democracy. Dems have got to stop thinking Fascists & their sympathizers are nice people. They're the enemy.
What is an "ethnically nationalist movement?"

Whatever candidate they choose, Dim Nazis will call him a fascist.

So you believe it too. I appreciate the honesty.

So you believe it too. I appreciate the honesty.
No. I believe that no matter what candidate they choose, Dim Nazis will call him a fascist.

No, if anything, the GOP since the 60s has devolved into a Democrat-lite party while the Democrats have morphed into neo-marxists who hate capitalism, hate Christians, hate white people and pretty much hates everything America was founded on. The GOP has also moved in that direction only at a slower pace. The Dems and left wing media defines the rules and the cowardly GOP plays along. Until Trump came along.

Disagree. I say not soon enough. You're either in or out.

A man not wanting to date a tranny is considered fascist behavior nowadays. Not carrying 1000s of years worth of racial guilt for something that happened before you were born is fascism. Waving an American flag is fascism. Even moderately conservative people are called fascist by you guys all the time and the label no longer has any meaning. Now people just shrug and say "Ok".

Forum List

Back