Fox News edits video of Biden, watch Disappearing hand

I think the original was worse than the edited version.

Then the question is, why did Fox News edit what Biden said?

It's obvious the spin on the printed words belie HOW they were spoken, hence the need to edit the video to eliminate the stammer that meant Biden meant the great pitcher in the negro league, not the great negro.

But if it was so bad and clear, as you seem to think, then why did Fox need to edit it and crop out the rest of his statement Meister? And then have the newscasters make a big deal out of it, showing the doctored tape??

Why did they do it? What was the news station's purpose?
Time constraints, Care4all. It's done all the time, but they didn't edit anything that would have changed the context of their premise.

Fox news edits a video of Biden, to make up their own News on him.....

Geez, and to think, they are even called a news station. This is blatant FAKE NEWS by editors at their station...just mind blowing!

It starts at around 1:20 with Chris Hayes.

WTF

Geez, and to think, they are even called a news station. This is blatant FAKE NEWS by editors at their station...just mind blowing!

Wasn't my posts getting banned for referring to the Black Wallstreet as NEGRO Wallstreet being removed. Historically, it was never called BLACK wallstreet---it was the NEGRO Wallstreet.

Fox News edit of Biden comment removes racial context - KXAN

Fox News edits video of Biden to make it seem he was being ...

“Fox & Friends” picked it up, showing a clip that cut out the reference to the Negro Leagues entirely. In that snippet,

wow Chris Hayes and MSNBC is making excuses defending Xiden’s racist comments

Don't know the business, do you? Yeah, down to the second. 2-3 seconds here,
2-3 seconds there, it adds up. How many 33 second commercials do you see?
How many 62 second commercials do you see?
Why cut the 2 seconds where Biden said the "negro baseball league" out of the clip.

If they needed to cut 2 seconds they could have told the panel to spend 1 minute 58 seconds talking about it, instead of 2 minutes.

wow Chris Hayes and MSNBC is making excuses defending Xiden’s racist comments
The answer to that is "talk to the hand"

The one that magically disappeared in the middle of Bidens comments because Fox News edited out the reference to the "negro baseball league"

Last edited:
No I don't.
These people make a living trashing the Democrat's opponents.
I wouldn't trust them if they told us ice is cold.
They have no credibility anymore.
Except maybe with gullible liberals who just want to believe them oh so very much. :iagree:
Some people agree with you, but do you know who thinks you are full of shit? Black people. If you could convince them, you might have something.

The answer to that is "talk to the hand"

The one that magically disappeared in the middle of Bidens comments because Fox News edited out the reference to the "negro baseball league"
not sure how or why that matters. Doesn’t change a thing.

but keep defending the racist in chief ole “racial jungle” joey xiden

But if it was so bad and clear, as you seem to think, then why did Fox need to edit it and crop out the rest of his statement Meister? And then have the newscasters make a big deal out of it, showing the doctored tape??

Why did they do it? What was the news station's purpose?
ah yes.

I recall all your rage at the media editing Trump comments.

fucking hypocrites.

Which one, Hayes or Biden?
FoxNews.....duh
That's called truncating.
You ain't fooling me, you POS.
Here is your Truncate Bitch.
what a failure Trump was.

Just look at how much better these countries are doing compared to
Trump's plans.
Trump's plans

what a failure Trump was.

Post of the FUCKING YEAR.
Fuck toob. This is how you Truncate.

All they edited was his rambling and by doing that, did Biden a favor.........and ya'll are worried about his hand???

Any & all media sources are only out for the ratings and clicks that create the all mighty dollar

Forum List

Back