Fox News edits video of Biden, watch Disappearing hand

So Biden didn't say "Great Negro"?
Well....he did....but we all know he didn't mean it.
Now let's go looking back 11 years into someone's emails looking for ethnic slurs so we can get them fired, Mkay?
We all know the racist bastard must have also said some pretty homophobic and misogynistic things too if that's not bad enough.

This wasn't cutting off what was said before a comment quoted or cutting off what the person said after their comment that was quoted, the disappearing hand was just Karma, and they were shown to be the lying scum they are.....

This was Fox news, cutting out the middle sentence, to twist something that they wanted to create.

If CNN had done something like that, so blatantly deceitful and deceptive, there'd be 100 right winger threads on it calling out lefties.

But there never has been a CNN to do something so deceptive as this cutting out mid sentence....

What else is Fox editing to manufacture their news, like this, to push your buttons or create a scandal??? What other segments do their hosts put on a show..... about a doctored tape?

This type stuff is not just bias or opinion, its deception....planned deception....and they SHOULD be called out for it, from BOTH the right and left....imo!
I'm sorry hun....but MSNBC is notorious for using edited videos to create a false image of what took place, totally changing the context.
They have alot of gall accusing Fox of doing the same thing. Personally I think Fox has grounds for a lawsuit against MSNBC.
If there was any truth to this I'm sure Biden would have the FBI serving search warrants right now.
Only CNN and MSNBC can edit videos to change their context BY GOD!!!!

I think the original was worse than the edited version.
Here is the unedited transcript:

Here is the part in contention:
And I just want to tell you, I know you’re a little younger than I am, but, you know, I’ve adopted the attitude of the great Negro — at the time, pitcher in the Negro Leagues — went on to become a great pitcher in the pros — in the Major League Baseball after Jackie Robinson. His name was Satchel Paige.

And Satchel Paige, on his 47th birthday, pitched a win against Chicago. (Laughs.) And all the press went in and said, “Satch, it’s amazing — 47 years old. No one’s ever, ever pitched a win at age 47. How do you feel about being 47?” He said, “Boys, that’s not how I look at it.” They said, “How do you look at it, Satch?” He said, “I look at it this way: How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you were?”

Here is the context: Satchel Paige played for the Negro leagues, he was known as the “great negro” at the time. Those are historical facts. Negro was once the “politically correct” term. It wasn’t a slur. Today it is more contentious and when used out of context today it is usually intended as a slur. It isn’t like ****** which is always a slur.

Manufactured faux rage gets old, and yes, if Trump did it, the left would be all over it. Being a racist requires a bit more than a few words.

This wasn't cutting off what was said before a comment quoted or cutting off what the person said after their comment that was quoted, the disappearing hand was just Karma, and they were shown to be the lying scum they are.....

This was Fox news, cutting out the middle sentence, to twist something that they wanted to create.

If CNN had done something like that, so blatantly deceitful and deceptive, there'd be 100 right winger threads on it calling out lefties.

But there never has been a CNN to do something so deceptive as this cutting out mid sentence....

What else is Fox editing to manufacture their news, like this, to push your buttons or create a scandal??? What other segments do their hosts put on a show..... about a doctored tape?

This type stuff is not just bias or opinion, its deception....planned deception....and they SHOULD be called out for it, from BOTH the right and left....imo!
Yet you NEVER CALL OUT THE LEFT.

fucking hypocrites.

Fox news edits a video of Biden, to make up their own News on him.....

Geez, and to think, they are even called a news station. This is blatant FAKE NEWS by editors at their station...just mind blowing!

It starts at around 1:20 with Chris Hayes.

all the fakeness and lies are from the leftists/Dems/blacks

And I just want to tell you, I know you’re a little younger than I am, but, you know, I’ve adopted the attitude of the great Negro — at the time, pitcher in the Negro Leagues — went on to become a great pitcher in the pros — in the Major League Baseball after Jackie Robinson. His name was Satchel Paige.

And Satchel Paige, on his 47th birthday, pitched a win against Chicago. (Laughs.) And all the press went in and said, “Satch, it’s amazing — 47 years old. No one’s ever, ever pitched a win at age 47. How do you feel about being 47?” He said, “Boys, that’s not how I look at it.” They said, “How do you look at it, Satch?” He said, “I look at it this way: How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you were?”

Here is the context: Satchel Paige played for the Negro leagues, he was known as the “great negro” at the time. Those are historical facts. Negro was once the “politically correct” term. It wasn’t a slur. Today it is more contentious and when used out of context today it is usually intended as a slur. It isn’t like ****** which is always a slur.

Manufactured faux rage gets old, and yes, if Trump did it, the left would be all over it. Being a racist requires a bit more than a few words.
oh give me a fucking break.

manufactured rage is all the left has with racist this and nazi that crap.

TRUMP SAID TO DRINK BLEACH!!!

TWO SCOOPS!

and Kavanaugh was ALL manufactured.

oh give me a fucking break.

manufactured rage is all the left has with racist this and nazi that crap.

TRUMP SAID TO DRINK BLEACH!!!

TWO SCOOPS!

and Kavanaugh was ALL manufactured.
Oh STFU. Your way wah wah but the other side is so predictable it is like you have giant chip on your shoulder.

In my post (which you didn’t read before whining):

Oh and while you are at it, do quick search on who here is yelling Nazi Nazi Nazi, commie, commie, commie. Now go untwist your knickers.

Oh STFU. Your way wah wah but the other side is so predictable it is like you have giant chip on your shoulder.

In my post (which you didn’t read before whining):

Oh and while you are at it, do quick search on who here is yelling Nazi Nazi Nazi, commie, commie, commie. Now go untwist your knickers.
all I want are both sides treated equally.

you don't.

all I need to know about you.

all I want are both sides treated equally.

you don't.

all I need to know about you.

Yes…this is surely treating both sides “equally”: manufactured rage is all the left has with racist this and nazi that crap.

00E2973E-9C1D-4301-8E08-09B3906C147B.jpeg

one of us doesn't.

I look at your double standard of whataboutism as a sign of how immature you are about debates.

you get pissed as hell when I do it but you do it whenever you can.

I made an agreement with you for both of us to stop. I did, you didnt. my asking you to do what you agreed to do got you pissed as hell at me.

so keep being cute and hypocritical.

it's what you do.

one of us doesn't.

I look at your double standard of whataboutism as a sign of how immature you are about debates.

you get pissed as hell when I do it but you do it whenever you can.

I made an agreement with you for both of us to stop. I did, you didnt. my asking you to do what you agreed to do got you pissed as hell at me.

so keep being cute and hypocritical.

it's what you do.
Oh Please. Just stop pretending for once. Or, keep ginning up one sided faux rage. It is your choice. I think we have more important things to worry about in this country then that giant chip you carry around and all this emotional energy wasted on who is worse then the other. All noise, no substance.

CYA

Oh Please. Just stop pretending for once. Or, keep ginning up one sided faux rage. It is your choice. I think we have more important things to worry about in this country then that giant chip you carry around and all this emotional energy wasted on who is worse then the other. All noise, no substance.

CYA
good self description of you. you can dish it out but you can't take it. and as I said above, you put rules on others you have no intention following.

I want one set of rules for both sides, not excuses why the rules don't apply cause YOU FEEL slighted

your side has cornered the market on faux rage.

typical liberal. accuse others of what you do and run away when cornered in it.

run, Coyote, run.

Last edited:

I'm sorry.....but you can't get away with this.
You cannot go after what people said or did 35 years ago......and ignore what Biden says now.
I think most of us are fed up with the left's constant double-standards.
And Trump has never said anything remotely racist as the things Biden has said.
MSNBC claimed Trump is a racist simply because he said that both sides have nice people.
They claimed this proves he supports White Supremacy in some way.

Last edited:

i don’t think it’s faux outrage to be upset that someone, especially the President…refers to African-Americans as negroes in the 21st century

“if trump did it…” well we don’t have to really asked “if” he didn’t. Xiden is the one calling African Americans negros and it’s the dems once again defending his racism

I'm sorry.....but you can't get away with this.
You cannot go after what people said or did 35 years ago......and ignore what Biden says now.
I think most of us are fed up with the left's constant double-standards.
And Trump has never said anything remotely racist as the things Biden has said.
MSNBC claimed Trump is a racist simply because he said that both sides have nice people.
They claimed this proves he supports White Supremacy in some way.
And don't forget the number of times, as outlined by his press secretary, Trump said he unequivocally and categorically is against white supremacist. In total it was something like 19 times in interviews/statements he said it - yet - the left media still kept saying he hasn't said he was against white supremacy.
And, no doubt, leftist on this forum still to this day say he hasn't

He said "Great Negro.....in a the Negro League" but he didn't mean to say he was a "Negro"?

COMEON.....HE USED THE WORD NEGRO..MSNBC!@!#$%%$

YOU A'HOLES WOULD HAVE REAMED TRUMP A NEW A'HOLE FOR SAYING 'NEGRO'......AND YOU KNOW IT!!!
Why did they cut out the next and middle sentence Mud? What was their purpose other than to deceive....?

Fox news edits a video of Biden, to make up their own News on him.....

Geez, and to think, they are even called a news station. This is blatant FAKE NEWS by editors at their station...just mind blowing!

It starts at around 1:20 with Chris Hayes.

CNN technical director admitting on camera they created propoganda and spread lies about trump as an attempt to get him out of office.

And all news sources edit footage to create a story. To say it's only fox news means youre a liar because you know they all do it but to only call out foxnews is disingenuous and creating your own narrative, which is exactly what you're accusing them of.

Why did they cut out the next and middle sentence Mud? What was their purpose other than to deceive....?
deceive about what? the only point worth reporting and discussing is that xiden calls African Americans negros

Forum List

Back