Fox News edits video of Biden, watch Disappearing hand

NBC accused of 'deceitful' editing of angry California restaurant owner's viral video​

Fox news edits a video of Biden, to make up their own News on him.....

Geez, and to think, they are even called a news station. This is blatant FAKE NEWS by editors at their station...just mind blowing!

It starts at around 1:20 with Chris Hayes.

So Biden didn't say "Great Negro"?

NBC fires producer over edited Zimmerman 911 call​

Geez, and to think, they are even called a news station. This is blatant FAKE NEWS by editors at their station...just mind blowing!

While this is pretty bad, and it is an attempt to divide folks. AND really? Is not nearly as bad as that shit they did to Trump.

So really, I am having a hard time caring. YOU know I watch both sides with a very critical eye, but I know you. . . you have an equally hard time doing so.

Do you honestly think this is as bad as what they did to Trump? :dunno:

Idiot. Fox "lied" about nothing. All they did is edit out the middle of a sentence Joe said to shorten it to the salient points to fit it into their airing slot for the program. That's called truncating.

It's not like they told a total fabrication about Trump like CNN does 150 times a day!
Really? That's all they did huh?

As many times we've seen CNN and MSNBC editing videos to change the meaning.....I think you need to learn to be a bit more skeptical.
This wasn't cutting off what was said before a comment quoted or cutting off what the person said after their comment that was quoted, the disappearing hand was just Karma, and they were shown to be the lying scum they are.....

This was Fox news, cutting out the middle sentence, to twist something that they wanted to create.

If CNN had done something like that, so blatantly deceitful and deceptive, there'd be 100 right winger threads on it calling out lefties.

But there never has been a CNN to do something so deceptive as this cutting out mid sentence....

What else is Fox editing to manufacture their news, like this, to push your buttons or create a scandal??? What other segments do their hosts put on a show..... about a doctored tape?

This type stuff is not just bias or opinion, its deception....planned deception....and they SHOULD be called out for it, from BOTH the right and left....imo!

He called him a "great Negro". This is only one of many racist things this man has said. I mean actual racist things, not made up "woke" things.

it’s the 21st century. Not the 1940s.

Who calls african americans, negros? oh racist. and racist defend it

congrats
He was speaking about a great player in the Negro League, did you know it even existed? Do you know why it existed? Do you know when it existed?

Why did Fox feel the need to doctor the video? So people like you could snowflake over the word negro related to the Negro League?

You are being played by your media, even more than the left has ever been....

You, (plural, as in you all) claim it is leftists that make everything about race and racists, which deserves some criticism imo,

but your side is egging it on day in and day out as well, and even deceptively manufacturing it, like this Fox news segment did...

He was speaking about a great player in the Negro League, did you know it even existed? Do you know why it existed? Do you know when it existed?

Why did Fox feel the need to doctor the video? So people like you could snowflake over the word negro related to the Negro League?

You are being played by your media, even more than the left has ever been....

You, (plural, as in you all) claim it is leftists that make everything about race and racists, which deserves some criticism imo,

but your side is egging it on day in and day out as well, and even deceptively manufacturing it, like this Fox news segment did...
you don’t have to reeder to the player as a negro. I know the league and the player…and have never heard anyone, before xiden call him a negro

but then again i don’t hang around a lot of racist

i certainly know why it existed

Because of segregationist…folks like xiden, and his mentors like Eastland…who feared their children would grow up in a racial jungle

seriously…he called Paige a negro…geez

He called him a "great Negro". This is only one of many racist things this man has said. I mean actual racist things, not made up "woke" things.
You forgot something here...

Bed wetters can say, Ni99er, faggot, dyke, and call US soldiers "baby killers", but no one else can use these terms. You can't even assert abortionists are the murderers they are.

That's why I say fuck leftist parasites and their hypocrisy.

When it comes to media, they get hysterical over anything and everything published by Fox, and defend the leftist media no matter how egregious their agitprop, lies, manipulation and deception are. Look at what they did to that Nick Sandman kid before the courts made him rich, and what they've done to Rittenhouse. This is why I can't even articulate the depth of my contempt for these Lefts Syndrome jabbering retarded vermin.

Time constraints, Care4all. It's done all the time, but they didn't edit anything that would have changed the context of their premise.
He said "Great Negro.....in a the Negro League" but he didn't mean to say he was a "Negro"?

COMEON.....HE USED THE WORD NEGRO..MSNBC!@!#$%%$

YOU A'HOLES WOULD HAVE REAMED TRUMP A NEW A'HOLE FOR SAYING 'NEGRO'......AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back