Fox News called out by President Obama, they have a hissy fit.

6qzgxl.jpg

This little animated intro graphic was accompanied by the obligatory doom music. Kilmeade was so frightened by the intro he said, "Scary!"

Fox News pushes a negative perception of the poor.
This is an indisputable fact.
Again, this is an indisputable fact.
TRANSLATION: Dammit, stop pointing out all the facts that disprove what I'm saying! My hero Herr Goebbels taught that if I repeat a big enough lie, often enough, it will become the truth! You should only listen to source **I** approve of!

That sounds like the majority of liberals on this board. Guess we know were they get their marching orders from.
Who?

BTW, Obama complained that Fox was always finding people who want a free phone or whatever. And he said, "I don't know where they find such people!"

Fox did, indeed, show a video of a woman insisting Obama should be President because he gave her a "free Obamaphone".

And where did Fox find her? At a Mitt Romney rally. She had come there to protest.

In other words, Fox didn't go looking for her. She came to them, jumped in front of the camera, and started announcing her opinions. "Everybody in Cleveland minority got Obama phone! Keep Obama in president, you know? He gave us a phone!"

Now the liberals are cringing, and trying to pretend that it's all conservatives' fault somehow.

It's hard to tell which is more comical: The Obamaphone lady in the video, or the desperate liberals who are trying to disown her.

The Fox News daily narrative constantly portrays the poor in an extremely negative light reinforcing their viewership preconceived notions about poor people.

Fox News pushes the false and often racist notion that being poor is more about character than complexed and socioeconomic conditions.

How dare the President of the United States call them out on this.

Thus, they have a hissy fit.

Jon Stewart Fox News Poor-Shaming Is Easily Provable And Decidedly True Video Media Matters for America

Damn .. You are suggesting we should hold a more favorable view of poor people ... As if it is something to be desired.
Isn't it the other people (people like you, The President and Al Sharpton) that are saying complex socioeconomic conditions are the result of race and racism?

Get your head out of your ass and your story straight.

I saw Fox News go outside their building in Manhattan, New York and stop a couple of well dressed negroes as they passed by, and asked them if they had IDs. The negroes did, of course.

And this was all the evidence they needed that there are no low income negroes without IDs. They were completely mystified as to how anyone could believe there were.

Fox News is a parody of itself.

Fox News is by far the worst of all the news stations. I was done with them when that dumb white guy had a meltdown over Obamas re-election.

Not even close. MSNBC sucks ass. CNN and Fox are the only two I can stomach. And only in small doses.
MSNBC does suck as well but no where close to the magnitude Fox sucks

MSNBC has a 3 hour morning show hosted by conservative imbecile Joe Scarborough.

BTW, Obama complained that Fox was always finding people who want a free phone or whatever. And he said, "I don't know where they find such people!"

Fox did, indeed, show a video of a woman insisting Obama should be President because he gave her a "free Obamaphone".

And where did Fox find her? At a Mitt Romney rally. She had come there to protest.

In other words, Fox didn't go looking for her. She came to them, jumped in front of the camera, and started announcing her opinions. "Everybody in Cleveland minority got Obama phone! Keep Obama in president, you know? He gave us a phone!"

Now the liberals are cringing, and trying to pretend that it's all conservatives' fault somehow.

It's hard to tell which is more comical: The Obamaphone lady in the video, or the desperate liberals who are trying to disown her.

How about those dipshits squawking that now that Obama was president he was going to pay their mortgage... As if they even own a house.

TRANSLATION: Dammit, stop pointing out all the facts that disprove what I'm saying! My hero Herr Goebbels taught that if I repeat a big enough lie, often enough, it will become the truth! You should only listen to sources **I** approve of!

65,400 repetitions makes one truth according to Huxley. :)

I saw Fox News go outside their building in Manhattan, New York and stop a couple of well dressed negroes as they passed by, and asked them if they had IDs. The negroes did, of course.

And this was all the evidence they needed that there are no low income negroes without IDs. They were completely mystified as to how anyone could believe there were.

Practically every host cohost regular on Foxnews is nothing more than the equivalent of a GOP product placement.

Practically every host cohost regular on Foxnews is nothing more than the equivalent of a GOP product placement.

Unlike NSNBC's crap cohosts of course. LOL

How about those dipshits squawking that now that Obama was president he was going to pay their mortgage... As if they even own a house.
Yeah...they're idiots. Who ever has denied that?

Oh magod. Have you heard?

"Poor people", quote unquote, have REFRIGERATORS!!!!

Fuggin leeches.
98% of poor people have refrigerators! Lazy Leeches!!!!!

Maybe someone should explain to them if you're going to bitch about how well off America's 'poor' are,

then don't turn around the next minute and bitch about the failure of the war on poverty.

Tocqueville Book 1 Chapter 11

In America there is scarcely a hamlet that has not its newspaper. It may readily be imagined that neither discipline nor unity of action can be established among so many combatants, and each one consequently fights under his own standard. All the political journals of the United States are, indeed, arrayed on the side of the administration or against it; but they attack and defend it in a thousand different ways. They cannot form those great currents of opinion which sweep away the strongest dikes. This division of the influence of the press produces other consequences scarcely less remarkable. The facility with which newspapers can be established produces a multitude of them; but as the competition prevents any considerable profit, persons of much capacity are rarely led to engage in these undertakings. Such is the number of the public prints that even if they were a source of wealth, writers of ability could not be found to direct them all. The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind. The will of the majority is the most general of laws, and it establishes certain habits to which everyone must then conform; the aggregate of these common habits is what is called the class spirit (esprit de corps) of each profession; thus there is the class spirit of the bar, of the court, etc. The class spirit of the French journalists consists in a violent but frequently an eloquent and lofty manner of discussing the great interests of the state, and the exceptions to this mode of writing are only occasional. The characteristics of the American journalist consist in an open and coarse appeal to the passions of his readers; he abandons principles to assail the characters of individuals, to track them into private life and disclose all their weaknesses and vices.

They were probably just as dumb before President Obama was elected.

Funniest part of the whole thread, is little hazlnuts describing Obama going on TV and telling a number of lies and distortions about a news company (wasn't he supposed to be "President of all the people"?), including a flatly unconstitutional assertion that government has to change them....

....and then little hazlnutz announces that it's the news company and not Obama that's "throwing a hissy fit"!

The goebbel-fu is strong in little hazlnuts. And never more so than in this thread.

You are a fool if you believe any of the more popular media outlets are objective or "fair and balanced".

The very reason they are popular is because they give their viewers exactly what they want to hear to confirm their biases. They prey on the rubes' desire to believe, and manufacture bullshit accordingly.

The mass media is not about truth or being watch dogs. They are about making profits off the herd.

Know when you are watching your favorite propaganda channel (or reading the first paragraph of your favorite online propaganda outlet before getting too tired to read further), you are being fed what you want to hear, not the facts.

fox is the golden fleece of conservative how dare someone point out the skid marks in their underwear!
Funniest part of the whole thread, is little hazlnuts describing Obama going on TV and telling a number of lies and distortions about a news company (wasn't he supposed to be "President of all the people"?)... and then little hazlnutz announces that it's the news company and not Obama that's "throwing a hissy fit"!

The goebbel-fu is strong in little hazelnuts. And never more than in this thread.
oh no ! not the done to death false comparison that libs are Nazis ploy.

Funniest part of the whole thread, is little hazlnuts describing Obama going on TV and telling a number of lies and distortions about a news company (wasn't he supposed to be "President of all the people"?), including a flatly unconstitutional assertion that government has to change them....

....and then little hazlnutz announces that it's the news company and not Obama that's "throwing a hissy fit"!

The goebbel-fu is strong in little hazlnuts. And never more so than in this thread.

Well except that what the President said is easily provable with video clips, The one with that British dude is classic.

Forum List

Back