Fox News called out by President Obama, they have a hissy fit.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Fox News pushes a negative perception of the poor.

This is an indisputable fact.

Again, this is an indisputable fact.

The Fox News daily narrative constantly portrays the poor in an extremely negative light reinforcing their viewership preconceived notions about poor people.

Fox News pushes the false and often racist notion that being poor is more about character than complexed and socioeconomic conditions.

How dare the President of the United States call them out on this.

Thus, they have a hissy fit.

Jon Stewart Fox News Poor-Shaming Is Easily Provable And Decidedly True Video Media Matters for America

The Fox News daily narrative constantly portrays the poor in an extremely negative light reinforcing their viewership preconceived notions about poor people.

Fox News pushes the false and often racist notion that being poor is more about character than complexed and socioeconomic conditions.

Jon Stewart Fox News Poor-Shaming Is Easily Provable And Decidedly True Video Media Matters for America

I dispute this. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thought the President's CNN swipe at the Correspondant's Dinner was comedic gold. :)

"Imitating journalists..." :) Gold, 24 karat gold. :)

Complexed, could you define that?

Have you got a little less biased source, I refuse to click through to a left wing hate site.

Oh magod. Have you heard?

"Poor people", quote unquote, have REFRIGERATORS!!!!

Fuggin leeches.

If there is a "hissy fit" it's in the Obama camp. They have ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS CNN and Al Jazeera not to mention half a dozen mulch media sources and most of Hollywood and tax exempt propaganda machines like George Soros's Media Matters and yet the president whines every time Fox mentions his name.

Fox News is by far the worst of all the news stations. I was done with them when that dumb white guy had a meltdown over Obamas re-election.

Not even close. MSNBC sucks ass. CNN and Fox are the only two I can stomach. And only in small doses.

If there is a "hissy fit" it's in the Obama camp. They have ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS CNN and Al Jazeera not to mention half a dozen mulch media sources and most of Hollywood and tax exempt propaganda machines like George Soros's Media Matters and yet the president whines every time Fox mentions his name.
^^ I know right. Liberals are such pussies.

TRANSLATION: Dammit, stop pointing out all the facts that disprove what I'm saying! My hero Herr Goebbels taught that if I repeat a big enough lie, often enough, it will become the truth! You should only listen to sources **I** approve of!

Last edited:

Ironically, they also hammer Obama on the unemployment rate. Wouldn't unemployment be caused 100% by laziness in the FOX world?

6poi9e.jpg

"POOR", quote unquote

Last night, Jon Stewart showed video of Fox doing exactly what they said they did not do.

Fox lies.

Its what they do.

And everyone knows it.

TRANSLATION: Dammit, stop pointing out all the facts that disprove what I'm saying! My hero Herr Goebbels taught that if I repeat a big enough lie, often enough, it will become the truth! You should only listen to source **I** approve of!

That sounds like the majority of liberals on this board. Guess we know were they get their marching orders from.

Forum List

Back