Fox News called out by President Obama, they have a hissy fit.

Wrong book dumbass
Did he just reference "Animal Farm" instead of "1984" :rofl:

Intentionally. All Orwell, same thing. Attempted gotcha, fail.
No, not the same thing....and I don't believe for a moment you did that intentionally. You're like the cat that falls flat on its face then tries to coolly walk away like "I meant to do that, I meant to do that."

:rofl:

I was going with an Orwellian theme, and both are Orwell, and both have the same connotations. I have read both books recently, as I still have my copies from high school. Is it really a stretch to go from the 2 minute hate in 1984 to the bleating of the sheep in Animal Farm? Both are references to mindless conditioning, a reflex progressives seem to have whenever it comes to Fox News.
You were "going for an Orwellian theme". :haha:

yep. I explained it, but you just don't have the honesty to admit it.

No, not the same thing....and I don't believe for a moment you did that intentionally. You're like the cat that falls flat on its face then tries to coolly walk away like "I meant to do that, I meant to do that."

I was going with an Orwellian theme, and both are Orwell, and both have the same connotations. I have read both books recently, as I still have my copies from high school. Is it really a stretch to go from the 2 minute hate in 1984 to the bleating of the sheep in Animal Farm? Both are references to mindless conditioning, a reflex progressives seem to have whenever it comes to Fox News.
I could have sworn it was a falwellian theme, with a touch of robersonism.

Yea, that makes sense.....

Sure you did.....after your screw up and our well-deserved laughter.

Don't blame me for your lack of cognitive ability, or to dumb it down for you so you can understand, "don't be hatin yo."

I am confident a non-biased source would read my postings and agree with me. all you have is the mental midget with the dalek avatar as an ally.

Don't blame me for your lack of cognitive ability, or to dumb it down for you so you can understand, "don't be hatin yo."

Nice copypasta job there, skippy.

Nice copypasta job there, skippy.
imitation is the highest form of flattery , this however is an exception..

I am confident a non-biased source would read my postings and agree with me. all you have is the mental midget with the dalek avatar as an ally.
how would you know what a non bias source is?

Forum List

Back