Fox & Friends to Comer: "You have no evidence" of Biden family law breaking

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
I didn't like how Steve Doocy disrespected James Comer the other day in his Fox and Friends show.
A high-ranking House member should not be treated that way. Even if it's true that Comer has no evidence of Biden family corruption, Douchey did not have to throw it in Comer's face. He could have told him privately o find evidence.

The moment where Doocy said the House oversight committee has "no facts" on Hunter and James' influence peddling or evidence that Joe Biden did something illegal is at the 8:01 point, ending around 8:15

eQ

I didn't like how Steve Doocy disrespected James Comer the other day in his Fox and Friends show.
A high-ranking House member should not be treated that way. Even if it's true that Comer has no evidence of Biden family corruption, Douchey did not have to throw it in Comer's face. He could have told him privately o find evidence.

The moment where Doocy said the House oversight committee has "no facts" on Hunter and James' influence peddling or evidence that Joe Biden did something illegal is at the 8:01 point, ending around 8:15

eQ

How and why is telling the facts, so that the viewers hear the truth, is disrespect? That was Doocy's job, to fact check Comer in real time, like he would any other person being interviewed.

How and why is telling the facts, so that the viewers hear the truth, is disrespect? That was Doocy's job, to fact check Comer in real time, like he would any other person being interviewed.
This, from one of the clods who peed themselves with joy, over Trump being indicted for "violations" which have no stated underlying crime!

TFF!

eQ

The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee goes on national television, and makes unsupported allegations of bribery and corruption against the President of the United States and his entire family, and you think it was “disrespectful@ of Steve Doocy to inform the American public that Comer was lying to them.

I think it was disrespectful of Comer to go on national television and lie to the American people about the president. And I also think that it’s long past time that Fox News stopped letting these people continue to slander their political enemies without a shred of evidence.

The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee goes on national television, and makes unsupported allegations of bribery and corruption against the President of the United States and his entire family, and you think it was disrespectful of Steve Doocy to inform the American public that Comey was lying to them.

I think it was disrespectful of Comet to go on national television and lie to the American people. And I also think that it’s long past time that Fox News let these people continue to slander their political enemies without a shred of evidence.
yeah... cause the Democrats did nothing like that against Trump... like never.

:rolleyes:

The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee goes on national television, and makes unsupported allegations of bribery and corruption against the President of the United States and his entire family, and you think it was “disrespectful@ of Steve Doocy to inform the American public that Comer was lying to them.

I think it was disrespectful of Comer to go on national television and lie to the American people about the president. And I also think that it’s long past time that Fox News stopped letting these people continue to slander their political enemies without a shred of evidence.
You will eat your words when Comer finds evidence that Biden is a criminal!
You think Comer isn't busy? He has a life like you and me and he goes shopping and goes to the bathroom etc. He doesn't spend his whole time trying to find some evidence. But he will!

yeah... cause the Democrats did nothing like that against Trump... like never.

:rolleyes:

No, they didn’t. Where did they go after Trump’s children and make allegations that the entire Trump family was on the take without supporting a single accusation.

Everyone of the Trump investigation to produce documents and evidence and charges. Not necessarily against Trump, but against members of his circle.

There hasn’t been a single investigation against Donald Trump that has an uncovered criminal behaviour and wrongdoing.

Furthermore, no investigations were undertaken until there was a strong evidence. Did something illegal is going on. They didn’t go on fishing expeditions.

But refuse to show it. They never will. Cannot show something they do not have.
No, they didn’t. Where did they go after Trump’s children and make allegations that the entire Trump family was on the take without supporting a single accusation.
Everyone of the Trump investigation to produce documents and evidence and charges. Not necessarily against Trump, but against members of his circle.
There hasn’t been a single investigation against Donald Trump that has an uncovered criminal behaviour and wrongdoing.
Furthermore, no investigations were undertaken until there was a strong evidence. Did something illegal is going on. They didn’t go on fishing expeditions.
The calculation on their accusations appears to be something like:

Something someone alleges + a story I saw on Gateway Pundit + what Tucker says + frog =GUILT

If they have something, let's see it.

The calculation on their accusations appears to be something like:

Something someone alleges + a story I saw on Gateway Pundit + what Tucker says + frog =GUILT

If they have something, let's see it.

Everything “could be”, “looks like”, “might lead to” or “appears to be”.

They’ve now gone back to when Hunter first started working in Europe and looking at all these transactions, but Hunter has been investigated multiple times by multiple federal agencies, including the Senate, the FBI, the DOJ and the IRS during the same timeframe.

I can’t believe that all these people haven’t previously looked at these transactions before now. Especially when even the Obama administration flagged Hunter’s business activities overseas as possibly problematic for the administration in terms of optics.

And especially given Donald Trump’s rabid obsession with prosecuting anyone connected with the Obama administration.

Last edited:
You have to prove accusations. Not just to yourselves, but to everyone. Like a jury, for example. In the light of day. With opposition.

You can believe whatever you want, but that means nothing. Zero.

Prove it, and we nail him/them/whomever. Until then, it's just noise. Like "rigged elections".
We have January 6 logged into our noggins now. As an INSURRECTION promoted by the globalist shills. You make a mockery of men and women with their carcasses littered throughout the world in history from despotic evil elites who get the peasants to do the deed to other peasants. Those men and women on that day were questioning if they had any rights and were condemned by the authoritarian government we have. That authoritarian mind set exists at regional and local levels on both parties to degree. The deed was done at the Capitol building like it is a hallowed hall. If someone went into that building with UV lights, you would find jism, urine and feces residue all over from the time it was built. There may even be the same on the clothes of many of the living politicians, elected and unelected in the building at any given time. To the good politicians, I know games and comments are played. We need you there. Stay strong.

We have January 6 logged into our noggins now. As an INSURRECTION promoted by the globalist shills. You make a mockery of men and women with their carcasses littered throughout the world in history from despotic evil elites who get the peasants to do the deed to other peasants. Those men and women on that day were questioning if they had any rights and were condemned by the authoritarian government we have. That authoritarian mind set exists at regional and local levels on both parties to degree. The deed was done at the Capitol building like it is a hallowed hall. If someone went into that building with UV lights, you would find jism, urine and feces residue all over from the time it was built. There may even be the same on the clothes of many of the living politicians, elected and unelected in the building at any given time. To the good politicians, I know games and comments are played. We need you there. Stay strong.

Bat shit crazy talk with no basis in reality.

The insurrectionists were not standing up for their rights, they were trying to overthrow the government of the United States of America because their leadership, and their candidate and their media lied to them about a “stolen election”.

These are not noble people standing up for their rights, these were gullible fools who were led into a violent insurrection to serve Donald Trumps authoritarian goals.

Most of them are diagnosed as mentally ill.

eQ

Comer got a fraction of what he deserved. He actually should have gotten a punch in the mouth.

You will eat your words when Comer finds evidence that Biden is a criminal!
You think Comer isn't busy? He has a life like you and me and he goes shopping and goes to the bathroom etc. He doesn't spend his whole time trying to find some evidence. But he will!

Comer couldn't find food in a grocery store. He and Jordan are more inept than Inspector Clouseau.
Comer is busy being a Nazi.

Forum List

Back