Fox anchor says he doesn't believe Trump ever lies

Name one lie
All statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

I know. Fake news. Commies. Alinsky. Deep State. Hillary.
I donā€™t want a link I want you to write one out .. donā€™t be a coward
There are many there, coward. Dozens and dozens and dozens. All clear as a bell to a normal person.

None of them will be good enough for you, though, because you occupy the alternate universe.
Good? If itā€™s A lie I will say so.. but you gotta post one

No one who denies Trump is a compulsive habitual serial liar can be taken seriously.
Name one lie
Which one? There are thousands to choose from.
Good just one thanks.. must be easy to find lol
They are easy to find. A bunch of them are contained in this thread. You have not been able to refute any of them.
Because youā€™re not posting one.. come help us.. or are you chicken? Lol
I posted one immediately in post #11.
It's the lie he told about China paying for 16 million in US farm subsidies with tariffs.

Name one lie
They are easy to find. A bunch of them are contained in this thread. You have not been able to refute any of them.
It's the lie he told about China paying for 16 million in US farm subsidies with tariffs.
Your lie is a lie.. we have collected 100 billion from China in taraffs

OK, I get it now, you are a misinformed retard. Sorry, I did not know of your handicap.

Trump is one of the biggest con men/liars ever. I don't understand why his supporters waste their time trying to deny it as it is so obvious.
Because they know his lying will be a major issue in the Presidential campaign.

It wasn't an issue in 2016, so why would it be now?
Because now voters can see clearly the lack of character, dishonesty, and immaturity of Donald Trump. His lies take him far beyond campaign rhetoric.
If only the MSM did as good a job exposing your Messiahā€™s lies, as they do Donnieā€™s. If they did, would you still love your Messiah and call them racists?
TIME Magazine named Obama liar of the year. Media hounded him every time he misspoke or lied. He just didn't lie compulsively and daily the way Trump does, and, most importantly, Obama addressed and answered accusations of his so-called lies. Perhaps some were not satisfied with his explanations, but he addressed and confronted the allegations. Trump just runs away or doubles down on his lies.
I donā€™t buy that. The vast majority of the MSM worshipped O. I donā€™t want that. I want the media hounding every POTUS mercilessly, but not unfairly. They are unfair to both O and Don. They loved O and minimized his lies, while going overboard when Don lies.

OK, I get it now, you are a misinformed retard. Sorry, I did not know of your handicap.
We havenā€™t taken in 100 billion? Lol the treasury disagrees with you haha

Link. Prove it.

Link. Prove it.
U.S. Collected $63 Billion in Tariffs Through June

Link. Prove it.
U.S. Collected $63 Billion in Tariffs Through June
You didn't read your own link. China did not pay the tariffs. US importers paid and passed on the tariff cost to their clients who pass the cost onto American consumers. So, you posted a link proving Trump is a liar. Congratulations.

The CNN link says "Varney doesn't believe Trump never tells lies" and it is translated to "Trump ever tells lies". Which is it? I wish we could keep CNN from telling lies but it's a puff piece about nothing which is typical of the left these days.

No one who denies Trump is a compulsive habitual serial liar can be taken seriously.
....that means people who think he lies cannot be taken seriously -NO ONE
should be ANY one
There is a plethora, an abundance of proof that Trump is a compulsive serial liar of epic proportions, some of it provided in this thread. Excuses are one thing, but total denial is another. When we have video proof of Trump lying and no evidence of him ever explaining or changing his story, and a person just shrugs their shoulders and says "no, he has never lied", the person can not be taken seriously as an honest person.
we LOVE IT!!
MAGA

Trump was asked if he ever lied and he said I am like George Washington and I never tell a lie and no I did not chop that cherry tree down because I had Jesus do it before I deported him back to Mexico...

Does Trump lie?

Everyone lies Dean...
Depends on how you define a lie. I was invited to a friends house who tried to do some weird modern something design and my friend asked me how their house looked and I said it was a dream, I didnā€™t tell them the type of dream was a nightmare.

And I only thought of that because I watched it on I love Lucy.

Name one lie

If Trump is lying and itā€™s on video and youā€™re still calling it deep state and fake news then the person who believes that is truly delusional. And I believe that is actually a sign of mental illness. To believe something that they can easily check to see whether or not itā€™s a lie but they still prefer to believe the lie.

Name one lie

I donā€™t want a link I want you to write one out .. donā€™t be a coward
There are many there, coward. Dozens and dozens and dozens. All clear as a bell to a normal person.

None of them will be good enough for you, though, because you occupy the alternate universe.
Good? If itā€™s A lie I will say so.. but you gotta post one
Thereā€™s been nearly a dozen already posted.

Because they know his lying will be a major issue in the Presidential campaign.

It wasn't an issue in 2016, so why would it be now?
Because now voters can see clearly the lack of character, dishonesty, and immaturity of Donald Trump. His lies take him far beyond campaign rhetoric.
If only the MSM did as good a job exposing your Messiahā€™s lies, as they do Donnieā€™s. If they did, would you still love your Messiah and call them racists?
TIME Magazine named Obama liar of the year. Media hounded him every time he misspoke or lied. He just didn't lie compulsively and daily the way Trump does, and, most importantly, Obama addressed and answered accusations of his so-called lies. Perhaps some were not satisfied with his explanations, but he addressed and confronted the allegations. Trump just runs away or doubles down on his lies.
I donā€™t buy that. The vast majority of the MSM worshipped O. I donā€™t want that. I want the media hounding every POTUS mercilessly, but not unfairly. They are unfair to both O and Don. They loved O and minimized his lies, while going overboard when Don lies.
Even Obamas ā€œyou can keep your own doctorā€œ wasnā€™t a lie.. I was able to keep my doctor. The issue was that you your policy had to meet minimum standards. If it didnā€™t meet minimum standards then you had to get a different policy and most of the time a different doctor. But who wants to buy trash insurance policies unless youā€™re already trash?

Forum List

Back