Fox anchor says he doesn't believe Trump ever lies

No one who denies Trump is a compulsive habitual serial liar can be taken seriously.

No one who denies Trump is a compulsive habitual serial liar can be taken seriously.
Name one lie
Which one? There are thousands to choose from.
How about the one you can't find?
Do you want the lies picked randomly or in some kind of order? A random one made only a month ago would be the lie he told about China paying $16 BILLION DOLLARS in tariffs to fund farm subsidies. He told that whopper on Aug. 2.

Trump is one of the biggest con men/liars ever. I don't understand why his supporters waste their time trying to deny it as it is so obvious.

Trump is one of the biggest con men/liars ever. I don't understand why his supporters waste their time trying to deny it as it is so obvious.
Because they know his lying will be a major issue in the Presidential campaign.

Trump was asked if he ever lied and he said I am like George Washington and I never tell a lie and no I did not chop that cherry tree down because I had Jesus do it before I deported him back to Mexico...

Does Trump lie?

Everyone lies Dean...

Trump was asked if he ever lied and he said I am like George Washington and I never tell a lie and no I did not chop that cherry tree down because I had Jesus do it before I deported him back to Mexico...

Does Trump lie?

Everyone lies Dean...
The standard excuse used by Trump supporters to excuse the compulsive serial habitual and malicious lying of Donald Trump. "What aboutism" taken to it's maximum.

Does Trump lie?

Everyone lies Dean...
The standard excuse used by Trump supporters to excuse the compulsive serial habitual and malicious lying of Donald Trump. "What aboutism" taken to it's maximum.

Funny thing and it is so hilarious is that it is amazing how so many of you think I actually like Trump or even give a damn what you think!

Trump has been lying since he was kid and is known to be a charlatan, but after these few years those like you keep on acting surprise that people do not care...

Those that voted for him do not care what you think of Trump and that is the actual Truth...

Does Trump lie?

Everyone lies Dean...
The cherry tree myth. Someone made up that lie. Don't conflate lies with a liar.

Cherry Tree Myth

Forum List

Back