Four Jewish women targeted in latest anti-Semitic attacks in Brooklyn

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
There have been at least eight suspected anti-Semitic attacks in the city so far this week — including a pair on four Jewish women and a threat to “shoot up” the Lubavitch World Headquarters in Brooklyn, police and sources said Friday.

The most recent incident occurred around 7 a.m. Friday when a man in his mid-40s walked into the headquarters on Eastern Parkway in Crown Heights and threatened to fire some rounds before fleeing toward the subway, authorities said.

Earlier in the morning, a deranged woman assaulted three women in Crown Heights, cops said.
https://nypost.com/2019/12/27/jewish-mom-son-assaulted-in-latest-anti-semitic-attack-in-brooklyn/

Folks are taking this too far.

How many anti-black crimes have happened? You know, blacks killing blacks? What makes jews any different? Killing is killing- religion is just an excuse to legitimize a grievance-

There have been at least eight suspected anti-Semitic attacks in the city so far this week — including a pair on four Jewish women and a threat to “shoot up” the Lubavitch World Headquarters in Brooklyn, police and sources said Friday.

The most recent incident occurred around 7 a.m. Friday when a man in his mid-40s walked into the headquarters on Eastern Parkway in Crown Heights and threatened to fire some rounds before fleeing toward the subway, authorities said.

Earlier in the morning, a deranged woman assaulted three women in Crown Heights, cops said.
https://nypost.com/2019/12/27/jewish-mom-son-assaulted-in-latest-anti-semitic-attack-in-brooklyn/

Folks are taking this too far.
I must cheer the complete break down of the police in NY. Mayor Deblassio the dumb, has been the root cause of these attacks. The Jews deserve this shit because they helped the Demoncrats get elected in the city, state and most of the time the country like Bill Clinton and the brown turd Oblummer. Elections have consequences, you vote for liberalism, it is going to hurt you in the end.

How many anti-black crimes have happened? You know, blacks killing blacks? What makes jews any different? Killing is killing- religion is just an excuse to legitimize a grievance-

Satan hates God's "chosen people" and he persuades the immoral to persecute Jews. No segment of humanity has been as persecuted as Jews.

Satan hates God's "chosen people" and he persuades the immoral to persecute Jews. No segment of humanity has been as persecuted as Jews.
Sometimes though the chosen people do some pretty stupid things to get their asses kicked......

The Jews deserve this shit because they helped the Demoncrats get elected...

That's probably the secular, atheist Jews that vote Democrat. Jews that believe in God and love Israel most likely vote Republican.

When violence is committed against minorities by the majority because of who they are - that's different.

Sometimes though the chosen people do some pretty stupid things to get their asses kicked......

What "chosen" people?

Every religion think's they are chosen.

What "chosen" people?

So there is no "God" or "Satan" and it's just a freak coincidence that the Jews have been persecuted like no other segment of humanity in human history?

Why don't these NYC juden move to Israell? ... :dunno:

I mean, isn't that why the tribe stole the Palestinian's land and created Israel so all the world's jews could live there? .. :cool:

You've got a serious hard-on for the Jews. You have that in common with the white supremacists that infect this forum.

What "chosen" people?

So there is no "God" or "Satan" and it's just a freak coincidence that the Jews have been persecuted like no other segment of humanity in human history?

I can't say if there is a "god" or "satan" - that's beyond my pay grade. However, I recognize the "chosen" argument for what it is - antisemitic. I am also very aware of the rising violence against ethnic and religious minorities around the world and it's not good.

Whoa there, what about blacks?

What "chosen" people?

I can't say if there is a "god" or "satan" - that's beyond my pay grade. However, I recognize the "chosen" argument for what it is - antisemitic. I am also very aware of the rising violence against ethnic and religious violence around the world and it's not good.

What about violence against Christians?

Whoa there, what about blacks?

Do you have a problem with them?

I can't say if there is a "god" or "satan" - that's beyond my pay grade. However, I recognize the "chosen" argument for what it is - antisemitic. I am also very aware of the rising violence against ethnic and religious violence around the world and it's not good.

How is it "anti-Semitic" to say that the Jews are God's "chosen people"?

What "chosen" people?

What about violence against Christians?

Did I exclude Christians?

No.

Minorities around the world are being scapegoated with violence.

Coyote

Jews make up a minute portion of the world's population and always have. Yet, they've been persecuted like no other in all of human history. Why do you suppose that is? If you were open-minded, you would recognize this as anecdotal evidence of God and Satan.

Forum List

Back