Zone1 Stranger pummels Jewish man, calls him ‘dirty Jew’ on first night of Hanukkah in NYC

They’re COPS?! That’s scary, especially with his Jew-hate off the charts. He’s actually cheering on a violent assault against a Jew.
This is their shtick. Who really would celebrate such an attack? Not even antisemites would be so brazenly disgusting. The way they targetted me relentlessly about my wife abusing me and my health showed their true colors. Donald even toed the cop line while trying to suggest that I did some things too as i was assaulted for years. They are a pathetic and desperate cult who protect the worst among themselves and destroy the best among the more civilized in society.

Another of these ill equipped Racist big mouths .

So stupid that when he cannot find anything to sensibly say he calls his more clever and better informed target an anti -semite .

What a dreadful little fellow , as we say
Ok, what is your problem?

You dont believe in God, am I right?

Israel exists because Christians and Jews - and God - will it to be.

And that really pisses you off, right?

It means that the "stranger" who hit the Jewish man should behave himself in public instead of having the nerve to attack innocent people.

That "stranger" no doubt has a long rap sheet.
And he was out on the street because liberals want to go easy on violent thugs.

Why do Jew hating white supremacists start threads like this?

Why do Jew hating white supremacists start threads like this?
So someone reports that a black man pummeled a Jew, calling him a “dirty Jew,” and you call the OP an antisemite rather than to the antisemitic black?

And this type of abuse has been going on for years: blacks who sucker punch religious Jews. Why not condemn the antisemitic blacks? Oh right….blacks are never wrong.

Ok, what is your problem?

You dont believe in God, am I right?

Israel exists because Christians and Jews - and God - will it to be.

And that really pisses you off, right?
Israel will prevail. That upsets the leftists, who want Muslim terrorists to triumph.

Forum List

Back