Four-day workweek, 46% raise: UAW makes 'audacious' demands ahead of possible strike against Big 3 automakers

Lol. Yeah sure thing.

To an idiot, workers means MARXISM…OH THE HUMANITY.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
You still dont get it.

Marxists see people only as workers, for the common collective. That is why you are stupid.

Free people see other people as Citizens who want to contribute to achieve their right to Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness.

Again fuck the Onions. The smell rotten.

Yeah because everyone who goes to college becomes a CEO. Jesus you can’t be serious.
And there is the misinformation from an idiot like you.

Not all people who go to college becomes a CEO.
But every CEO that is gainfully employed to run a company has a Masters Degree from college.

See how that works? Dumbass.

Ada nation we still have to support the paycheck to paycheck workers. They are the hardest working people on this earth.

Its not an easy task but you have to start someplace

Trump was that start
Fuck Trump he did nothing to stop globalization. Here me for president. Kill citizens united. Repeal the patriot act. Develop potash deposits in Elk ridge. Stop oil export. Every politician can suck my balls till those things are done. All the rest is a show for retards.

Ada nation we still have to support the paycheck to paycheck workers. They are the hardest working people on this earth.
You do this by increasing the cost of your product when its already thru the roof??

These are just more Detroits on the Horizon.

The oil export thing is irony at its best. We need more oil, so let's drill more and refine more. And keep it here. america first.

The oil export thing is irony at its best. We need more oil, so let's drill more and refine more. And keep it here. america first.
Price is global. Whether we like it our not. Trump streamlined the permit process and fracking was going wild. Causing increased produftion.

Then the Globalist had no choice but to plandemic it away. Fracking companies were too small to survive negative oil.

Fuck Trump he did nothing to stop globalization. Here me for president. Kill citizens united. Repeal the patriot act. Develop potash deposits in Elk ridge. Stop oil export. Every politician can suck my balls till those things are done. All the rest is a show for retards.
Globalization is over 50 years old

Trump was only in office for 4 years

But he did begin the process with no help from you

Just in defense industries alone we've gone from over a 1,000 large aerospace producers to 5.

2022-05-28-S.jpg

Rubbish. Their prices are all very close, and the 'competition' is nil. They run a few cheesy 'sales' just to bait people in and hope impulse sales generate more cash flow. Customers are not bargaining over prices. The stores are squeezing producers, and in some cases they own them. WalMart has bankrupted more companies than any other organization, private or public, and did so using predatory pricing practices independents couldn't compete with, since they didn't have the kind of financing needed to compete with big chain stores. Here locally we've gone from over 30 independent grocery stores to just 4, all big chain stores, and they raise their prices as soon as they get rid of competition.
What is the average net profit for a grocery chain?

Globalization is over 50 years old

Trump was only in office for 4 years

But he did begin the process with no help from you
Lol, what did he do? Not a damn thing. We gave away our privacy and freedom with the patriot act. We empowered the deep state with unlimited political influence with citizens united. We empowered Putin to fuck fertilizer and oil prices by weakening NATO. We empowered Brics by giving away our military bases in the middle east and Afghanistan. Nope Trump fucked us. We can fix fertilizer and oil price here by banning exports of our oil and developing our potash deposits right here in the USA. That is America first. Not Trumps bull shit.

Lol, what did he do? Not a damn thing. We gave away our privacy and freedom with the patriot act. We empowered the deep state with unlimited political influence with citizens united. We empowered Putin to fuck fertilizer and oil prices by weakening NATO. We empowered Brics by giving away our military bases in the middle east and Afghanistan. Nope Trump fucked us. We can fix fertilizer and oil price here by banning exports of our oil and developing our potash deposits right here in the USA. That is America first. Not Trumps bull shit.
You blame trump for things he didnt do

You still dont get it.

Marxists see people only as workers, for the common collective. That is why you are stupid.

Free people see other people as Citizens who want to contribute to achieve their right to Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness.

Again fuck the Onions. The smell rotten.
Yet I’m not a Marxist.

Dude, are you a US citizen or a worker? Just asking for a friend?

A citizens is someone smart enough to know what he is worth, and can find employment that is his worth.
A worker is someone who can only do what someone else tells them to do, such as a Onion Rep, telling the worker he is only worth so many dollars.

I had to join a Onion, when i was employed at Dyncorp as a electronic/pneumatic technician working in the FDA Maryland branch. I was given 24 dollars and hour while steam fitters who worked there over 10 years only made 22 dollars an hour. They resented the fact that i was paid more than them. Could they repair circuit cards and program H/Vac equipment to 4provide necessary air quality for clean rooms? No, and that was why i told them i was paid more. Then after 1 year, i found a job paying 32 dollars an hour, non union work. Why the fuck would anyone want to stay in a union only to be paid what the union deems you are worth? Oh yeah, some people arent smart enough to find better wages....
Likewise but MUCH smaller numbers.

In 1960 I got my first "real" job at 16 years old, where I needed a SS card. I was hired as a bagboy at our local grocery store. Because we could take tips, our pay was $0.85 per hour. Minimum wage was $1.00 per hour. I quickly learned the meaning of great service, being punctual, knowing the customers, etc. We quickly doubled and tripled our hourly wage.

A couple of years and we were unionized. Bottom line, instead of bagboys, we were classified as "utility clerks" and got a huge increase to $1.15 per hour. BUT we could now be used for "clean up on aisle 8", trim cabbage, cashier, and stock shelves, whatever. So, we netted far less than before the union. Lesson learned, even at that tender age.

You have no clue, do you?

Look up the word FUNGIBLE.

Forum List

Back