Four-day workweek, 46% raise: UAW makes 'audacious' demands ahead of possible strike against Big 3 automakers

The democrats have gone far to the left

and seemingly taken you with them
No they haven’t. We have two right wing parties in this country and your failure to recognize this proves you’ve drank the establishment cool aide.

Wrong again, moron, while i was over in Saudi Arabia, working on their F-15s making very good money, Non Union, they put across from me a black union thug, who sat on his ass all day, and then when it was quitting time, he told the floor manager he needed overtime to get things where they needed to be. And the floor manager gave it to him. Then when the week was over, the white chicken shit bosses came to me wanting to know why it was taking longer to get that area finished. Can you imagine that? They bring in the white non union worker, not the lazy black asshole union worker who knew all he had to do was call racism and the shit would hit the fan. I know all about Onions, dont need them, because the union bosses live like CEOs on union dues, and dont give a shit about the "workers".
Fuck that. Means nothing as relates to the autoworkers. Stop supporting the 1%. Don't be an establishment dupe all your life.

No they haven’t. We have two right wing parties in this country and your failure to recognize this proves you’ve drank the establishment cool aide.
While the body of the snake has 2 heads, the Dems have gone fupl Lunatic on their agenda

Capitalism will decide the Unions fate. Go too high on costs on Autos the Consumer will flip them off and buy from someome else. So then the Big Dogs will just shut down and build them somewhere else.

The Union Demands are Insane. Asking too dang much. They will Detroit themselves.

While the body of the snake has 2 heads, the Dems have gone fupl Lunatic on their agenda

Capitalism will decide the Unions fate. Go too high on costs on Autos the Consumer will flip them off and buy from someome else. So then the Big Dogs will just shut down and build them somewhere else.

The Union Demands are Insane. Asking too dang much. They will Detroit themselves.
What’s really insane are the massive salaries and benefits senior executives obtain, while claiming the union is asking for too much.

Fuck that. Means nothing as relates to the autoworkers. Stop supporting the 1%. Don't be an establishment dupe all your life.
Bwaaaahhaaaaa...I may not be the one percent but i sure am in the top 10%. Didnt get there by bitching and moaning about wages, i just found the spot that paid the best and road it to success. Didnt need some parasite telling me what i am worth and promising me the moon, which i know they couldnt do. Some people need a union because they are dumb fucking Democrats, or Independents who think they just cant make it without some person in a suit who can barter for them...

What’s really insane are the massive salaries and benefits senior executives obtain, while claiming the union is asking for too much.
Have you ever run a company full of uneducated assholes who bitch and moan all day of not being paid enough? No, then go fuck yourself.

No. Inflation has absolutely nothing to do with this.

You seem to forget the companies are making big profits. As such, the workers who make the product should share in those profits.

Why do you support enriching the executives and shareholders, while screwing the workers? Are you an elitist?
they already make over $100,000 annually for no skill set other than showing up for work, that is a pretty good share

What about the Union reps, they dont do shit for the company but steal from the union workers, with promises that eventually the reps cant keep. Those reps sit in their office figuring out ways to make themselves much richer, while only asking enough to satisfy the worker. Talk about hypocrisy at its worst.

Fuck the unions, they have nothing to offer, bust them up, in the US it is up to each person to achieve the American dream, not a collective process.
If everyone was paid for their contribution to the bottom line we would all be better off

they do massively more work and have massively more stress, much more than fogging a water glass to get hired

You must be very VERY far left if you think either major party is rightwing

Only a few dems are openly marxist, but more than a few are kissing cousins to libs who do espouse marxist beliefs

If everyone was paid for their contribution to the bottom line we would all be better off
While i was working over in Saudi Arabia contributing to the bottom line with flyable F-15s, i invested in the stock of the company i worked for. But no, unions promise pension that are taxed as income, while the stocks that i own are taxed at a much lower rate on the dividends. That is the dirty little secret of the Onions and the Democrap party. The elites get their money while taxing the "Workers" into poverty. Anyone who pays their fair share of taxes, isnt patriotic, they are a fool. Only intelligent people learn the system on how to legally avoid paying high taxes.

All are greedy. And costs of autos keeps rising. Til no one can afford the damn things.

Then they will say see our golf carts are cheaper.

Enjoy the show.

If those UAW assholes think they are entitled to profits shouldn't they also be required to pay losses?

Like what the American car companies were having before Queer Barry bailed them out.

These EVs, even with massive government subsidies, will result in significant losses for the companies. The UAW should have to help pay for that if they want some of the profits.

All are greedy. And costs of autos keeps rising. Til no one can afford the damn things.

Then they will say see our golf carts are cheaper.

Enjoy the show.
Auto prices don’t need to rise. Just use the massive profits already earned to pay workers.

Auto prices don’t need to rise. Just use the massive profits already earned to pay workers.
Who dont the "workers" buy up stock in the company they work for? Put some skin in the game, the more product they make the higher their stocks go? Why they dont because the fucking Onions are telling them the outrageous pensions are better....NOT.

Who dont the "workers" buy up stock in the company they work for? Put some skin in the game, the more product they make the higher their stocks go? Why they dont because the fucking Onions are telling them the outrageous pensions are better....NOT.
Pensions are gold. The only people that don't like them are anti americans.

You love the 1% and hate workers. Why?

You love the 1% and hate workers. Why?
I used to be a worker, i did 40 hours or more a week, i worked my ass off so i could make good money to invest. Today i am in the top 10% why? Not some fucking Onion who would of held me back, but because i kept learning new skills to make me more desirable for a company. When i finally retired back in 2018 i was making over 120,000 dollars a year. No Onion rep was there to debate my wages, but my own skills at bartering. If you are too stupid and need someone else in suit to barter for you then, you deserve what ever happens because the Onion doesnt give a shit about the worker, just his dues that keeps the rep living like a CEO. Isnt it interesting how the Onion rep can live in a mansion and drive expensive cars, while the "Worker" has to still pay the dues just so they can live paycheck to paycheck.

The leader of the AFL-CIO earned $5,400,000 in 2021 and $5,330,000 in 20221. By comparison, the AFL-CIO’s Trumka was paid $283,340 in salary and benefits2.
Learn more:

AFL-CIO Profile: Summary • OpenSecrets
opensecrets.org

Scores of union leaders earn six-figure salaries
publicintegrity.org

Forum List

Back