Former Secret Service Agent Issues ‘Challenge’ to Liberals

What's the point?

The liberals will simply lie.

It's what liberals do.
But every time they do - they have to defend that lie with yet another lie. It's why they can't engage in a debate without getting angry and resorting to violence. Lying really wears people down - especially when pressed by people loaded with facts and data.

Why is he/she a former Secret Service Agent?
Because he was disgusted having to provide security to Barack Obama (yes - he was on the Presidential Protection Detail or PPD) after listening to all of Barack lies in public and then hearing what Barack was saying and doing behind closed doors. He wants Constitutional government and he saw and heard Barack usurping the Constitution to form his own new marxist government.

Because he was disgusted having to provide security to Barack Obama (yes - he was on the Presidential Protection Detail or PPD) after listening to all of Barack lies in public and then hearing what Barack was saying and doing behind closed doors. He wants Constitutional government and he saw and heard Barack usurping the Constitution to form his own new marxist government.

Then glad he stopped being an agent, since their job is to well do their job, not decide who should and shouldn't be protected based on political views.

Then glad he stopped being an agent, since their job is to well do their job, not decide who should and shouldn't be protected based on political views.
Well, because he's not a liberal, that's exactly what he did. He didn't usurp the law (like liberals did). He stepped down from the Secret Service and ran for political office in Maryland.

A liberal would have created lies and ensured that proper protection protocols were not followed in order to sabotage the administration. Dan Bongino, being your typical honorable conservative, did no such thing.

So he's a wack-job like you.

Cool story...he got caught in the prostitute scandal?

Cool story...he got caught in the prostitute scandal?
Nope. In fact, he was out of the Secret Service long before that (about a year) and was interviewed by quite a few news outlets about it.

So he's a wack-job like you.
Yeah....it's such a "whack-job" (there's an "H" in there my illiterate liberal friend) thing to want rule of law. Only "free-minded" liberals understand how shredding the U.S. Constitution and ignoring every law ever created to advance the cancer known as liberalism is "good" for society. Oh...and lets now forget how that pesky little nuisance known as "freedom" should be revoked.

2. What is the safe limit for government debt?
According to a very prominent conservative, an avowed Neocon and a plank owning PNAC member, that would be UNLIMITED. As the Dick Cheney so brilliantly stated back in 2002, "Deficits don't matter." Well, deficits are the largest contributor growing the debt and if deficits don't matter like that Great Conservative said, hey, it don't matter, and note I said not a word about Bush and Co. more than doubling the debt during their tenure.

According to a very prominent conservative, an avowed Neocon and a plank owning PNAC member, that would be UNLIMITED. As the Dick Cheney so brilliantly stated back in 2002, "Deficits don't matter." Well, deficits are the largest contributor growing the debt and if deficits don't matter like that Great Conservative said, hey, it don't matter, and note I said not a word about Bush and Co. more than doubling the debt during their tenure.
It's a very simple question. But then again, you've proven over and over in a thread on the Constitution that you are incapable of answering simple questions because they prove you wrong.

So I'll give you another shot:

Just a number will do fine. No need to talk about your homosexual feeling toward Dick Cheney, or policies of Barack Obama, yada, yada, yada. Just a simple number.

Seems to me they were witness to illegal acts being carried out by the POTUS. That's not a "political view" that's a observation of criminal behavior and not wanting to be a part of it.

Seems to me they were witness to illegal acts being carried out by the POTUS. That's not a "political view" that's a observation of criminal behavior and not wanting to be a part of it.

I didn't read it that way, but that would bring up an interesting point. Should Secret Service agents who witness the POTUS committing a criminal act feel compelled to arrest him?

You're not trying to use logic and reason with a liberal, are you? Don't you know better than that? They have an ideology to promote - they don't have time for facts and truth.

Plus, if they support a man arbitrarily declaring himself a "woman", you think they are going to have any problems with arbitrarily calling observations "political views"?

I didn't read it that way, but that would bring up an interesting point. Should Secret Service agents who witness the POTUS committing a criminal act feel compelled to arrest him?

They are not allowed to. A good friend of mine who was on the Papal detail with me back in 1987 (I was a consultant, still have the hat!) said they are truly above the law. If they were caught red handed with the knife in hand, multiple witnesses, and the victim lying in their bed with them, covered in blood, they probably could arrest them...but it would be close.

Yes. Of course. Absolutely. But sadly....that will never happen. Dan Bongino is one of the rare few that puts integrity above his own interests. Those Secret Service agents aren't going to risk their careers doing what's right. And that's not to bash them at all - they are some amazing men and women. But the reality is, it's human nature to want to meet your own needs first.

The guy worked for a federal law enforcement agency. They all wipe their ass with the Constitution how dare he challenge anybody on that.

He also gets a full lifetime gov pension after 20 years of service?

It's a very simple question. But then again, you've proven over and over in a thread on the Constitution that you are incapable of answering simple questions because they prove you wrong.

So I'll give you another shot:

Just a number will do fine. No need to talk about your homosexual feeling toward Dick Cheney, or policies of Barack Obama, yada, yada, yada. Just a simple number.
First off you lying sack, All those questions were answered, but you just didn't care for the responses because I wasn't going to play your childish grammar school rhetorical games. Secondly, I gave a response to the question, and that was the Dick Cheney said that, "Deficits don't matter." Again an answer you didn't want because it throws a monkey wrench into your game playing, idiotic schemes!

Forum List

Back