Kasich to announce departure today. Congratulations President Clinton.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
John Kasich to Suspend Presidential Campaign, Senior Adviser Says

Ohio Gov. John Kasich will suspend his presidential campaign on Wednesday, senior campaign advisers tell NBC News.

Kasich cancelled a press conference in Virginia earlier in the day and announced he would make a statement in Columbus, Ohio, Wednesday afternoon.

The decision comes one day after Kasich finished a distant third in the Indiana primary. Top campaign aides had vowed that the governor would stay in the race, even after Ted Cruz, who formed an informal alliance with Kasich, suspended his campaign.

Kasich will end his run with just one primary victory, which came in his home state of Ohio. He remained in the race long after he was mathematically eliminated from clinching the GOP nomination, arguing that no candidate will earn a majoirity of the delegates ahead of the convention in Cleveland, Ohio, this summer.

The GOP lost their best chance. Now they are stuck with a life-long Democrat and reality star. His best chance of entering the White House is if he gives the Clintons more money to.

Ohio Gov. John Kasich will suspend his presidential campaign on Wednesday, senior campaign advisers tell NBC News.

Kasich cancelled a press conference in Virginia earlier in the day and announced he would make a statement in Columbus, Ohio, Wednesday afternoon.

The decision comes one day after Kasich finished a distant third in the Indiana primary. Top campaign aides had vowed that the governor would stay in the race, even after Ted Cruz, who formed an informal alliance with Kasich, suspended his campaign.

Kasich will end his run with just one primary victory, which came in his home state of Ohio. He remained in the race long after he was mathematically eliminated from clinching the GOP nomination, arguing that no candidate will earn a majoirity of the delegates ahead of the convention in Cleveland, Ohio, this summer.

The GOP lost their best chance. Now they are stuck with a life-long Democrat and reality star. His best chance of entering the White House is if he gives the Clintons more money to.

I would not get too happy that quick.

Clinton might be leading in the polls now, and it is true Donald will be his own worst enemy, but remember the American public is actually dumb fucking stupid, so anything is possible...

Also Sanders is a major issue for Clinton right now.

Trump, the Celebrity entertainer is certainly entertaining the world right now. Talk about building a brand ?

Trump, the Celebrity entertainer is certainly entertaining the world right now. Talk about building a brand ?

Considering the only thing Trump has ever managed to do successfully has been his name licensing business, I guess we shouldn't be surprised that the only thing he has offered has been branding.

I would not get too happy that quick.

Clinton might be leading in the polls now, and it is true Donald will be his own worst enemy, but remember the American public is actually dumb fucking stupid, so anything is possible...

Also Sanders is a major issue for Clinton right now.
Sanders isn't. There's a few really good articles that go into this, but the tl:dr version is this: The Democratic primary is proportional with the intention of drawing out the contests. Under the GOP's rules Hillary would have had this sewn up a while back. The reverse is true also: If the GOP races ran under the DNC rules Trump would likely go to Cleveland short on delegates. The GOP's winner take all states that start on Super Tuesday are designed to bring the race to a close quickly so the party can rally. The fact Trump took so long to close his race up under those rules points to how fractured the GOP is.

Aaron....anything can happen this election cycle. And I do mean anything. Nobody should be doing high fives. When was the last time a major Presidential candidate was under criminal investigation?

Is Trump a goofball.....yeah sure....but look at what they have on the other side. :D No one has any fucking moral high ground.

Aaron....anything can happen this election cycle. And I do mean anything. Nobody should be doing high fives. When was the last time a major Presidential candidate was under criminal investigation?

Is Trump a goofball.....yeah sure....but look at what they have on the other side. :D No one has any fucking moral high ground.

A "goofball" would be a polite way of saying "bombastic asshole" or "giant douche". Just what we need as our world leader. Someone 99% of the world can't stand.

A "goofball" would be a polite way of saying "bombastic asshole" or "giant douche". Just what we need as our world leader. Someone 99% of the world can't stand.

And Hillary is better how....? :)

Your average voter is retarded. Hillary will most likely be your next President. Republicans rejected every actual conservative in the race to nominate a life-long Democrat and reality TV star. Why? Cuz they were tired of RINOs. No joke.

Your average voter is retarded. Hillary will most likely be your next President. Republicans rejected every actual conservative in the race to nominate a life-long Democrat and reality TV star. Why? Cuz they were tired of RINOs. No joke.

I agree with you Aaron....my only point is both candidates suck. :) As for predicting either side will win at this point.....way to early.

I agree with you Aaron....my only point is both candidates suck. :) As for predicting either side will win at this point.....way to early.

Yet Clinton has been campaigning on the liberal positions she has been known for. Trump is campaigning against everything he has been for for decades. Who is the real Donald?

Yet Clinton has been campaigning on the liberal positions she has been known for. Trump is campaigning against everything he has been for for decades. Who is the real Donald?

Aaron....I like you man...but you have selective memory. Clinton was anti gay marriage a few years ago. What up with that?

She was pro free trade. She was against a minimum wage hike. She was for the Iraq War before she was against it.

Look...I get it that you don't like Trump. That's fine. But fucking Hillary isn't one molecule better. Don't fucking kid yourself....okay. :)

Aaron....I like you man...but you have selective memory. Clinton was anti gay marriage a few years ago. What up with that?

She was pro free trade. She was against a minimum wage hike. She was for the Iraq War before she was against it.

Look...I get it that you don't like Trump. That's fine. But fucking Hillary isn't one molecule better. Don't fucking kid yourself....okay. :)

I have no selective memory because I never supported a Democrat, let alone Hillary.

Forum List

Back