Former Secret Service Agent Issues ‘Challenge’ to Liberals

The guy worked for a federal law enforcement agency. They all wipe their ass with the Constitution how dare he challenge anybody on that.

He also gets a full lifetime gov pension after 20 years of service?
Well he wasn't the Director of the Secret Service so he didn't get to make the decisions about whether or not the abide by the Constitution (and the fact that he quit that very good jobs shows that he doesn't approve and wouldn't accept shredding the Constitution).

I'm not even going to attempt to influence the responses by commenting with my own thoughts on the questions. You have the floor liberals...

1. Do you believe in the rule of law?

2. What is the safe limit for government debt?

3. What special knowledge do government bureaucrats have about the economy?

Former Secret Service Agent Issues ‘Challenge’ to Liberals: ‘Answer These 3 Questions’
Yes.
There isn't one.
They don't need 'special' knowledge to regulate.

According to a very prominent conservative, an avowed Neocon and a plank owning PNAC member, that would be UNLIMITED. As the Dick Cheney so brilliantly stated back in 2002, "Deficits don't matter." Well, deficits are the largest contributor growing the debt and if deficits don't matter like that Great Conservative said, hey, it don't matter, and note I said not a word about Bush and Co. more than doubling the debt during their tenure.
It's a very simple question. But then again, you've proven over and over in a thread on the Constitution that you are incapable of answering simple questions because they prove you wrong.

So I'll give you another shot:

Just a number will do fine. No need to talk about your homosexual feeling toward Dick Cheney, or policies of Barack Obama, yada, yada, yada. Just a simple number.
First off you lying sack, All those questions were answered, but you just didn't care for the responses because I wasn't going to play your childish grammar school rhetorical games. Secondly, I gave a response to the question, and that was the Dick Cheney said that, "Deficits don't matter." Again an answer you didn't want because it throws a monkey wrench into your game playing, idiotic schemes!
The question wasn't "what did Dick Cheney say about deficits". The fact that you don't understand that much shows how ignorant you are. This is why you can't handle the U.S. Constitution - I've never seen anyone with worse reading comprehension. Someone asks "what is the safe limit of government debt" and you read "what did Dick Cheney say about the national debt" :lmao:

And there were no "childish grammar school games" in the other thread. You were getting your ass handed to you in a big way and you refused to give simple answers because you desperately wanted ways to wiggle out of your mistakes. It's the same reason your resorting to your childish crap here of refusing to answer the question and quoting someone who wasn't even president?

I'm not even going to attempt to influence the responses by commenting with my own thoughts on the questions. You have the floor liberals...

Former Secret Service Agent Issues ‘Challenge’ to Liberals: ‘Answer These 3 Questions’
Yes.
There isn't one.
Then how would you know what to regulate and how to regulate it and do what degree to regulate it if you don't need any "special knowledge"?

Also - if there is no safe limit for government debt (which I agree with you on), why do you guys keep electing people who add $10 trillion to the debt while in office (like Barack Obama)?

According to a very prominent conservative, an avowed Neocon and a plank owning PNAC member, that would be UNLIMITED. As the Dick Cheney so brilliantly stated back in 2002, "Deficits don't matter." Well, deficits are the largest contributor growing the debt and if deficits don't matter like that Great Conservative said, hey, it don't matter, and note I said not a word about Bush and Co. more than doubling the debt during their tenure.
It's a very simple question. But then again, you've proven over and over in a thread on the Constitution that you are incapable of answering simple questions because they prove you wrong.

Just a number will do fine. No need to talk about your homosexual feeling toward Dick Cheney, or policies of Barack Obama, yada, yada, yada. Just a simple number.
First off you lying sack, All those questions were answered, but you just didn't care for the responses because I wasn't going to play your childish grammar school rhetorical games. Secondly, I gave a response to the question, and that was the Dick Cheney said that, "Deficits don't matter." Again an answer you didn't want because it throws a monkey wrench into your game playing, idiotic schemes!
I have never seen anyone more scared of issue than you. You avoid simple questions like the plague because they leave you no room to wiggle out and run later on... :lol:

But at least it does show that you're smart enough to know that you're too dumb to debate the issues. That's saying something! A lot of people on your side are too dumb to even know that they are too dumb to debate the issues.

Yes.
There isn't one.
Then how would you know what to regulate and how to regulate it and do what degree to regulate it if you don't need any "special knowledge"?

Also - if there is no safe limit for government debt (which I agree with you on), why do you guys keep electing people who add $10 trillion to the debt while in office (like Barack Obama)?
Debt has to treated as a percentage, and you don't need special knowledge to regulate excess, fraud, and collusion, etc.

1) What special knowledge do former Secret Service agents have about the economy?

2) Why did he asks these questions only of liberals?

3) Do you believe only Democrats are big spenders?

1) What special knowledge do former Secret Service agents have about the economy?

2) Why did he asks these questions only of liberals?

3) Do you believe only Democrats are big spenders?
the pertinent question

Why is he lecturing "liberals ". ? Where is the GOP looking to lower the debt?

Two unfunded decades long wars ? Medicare part d? Increased military spending and war actions? 1400 mile long walls? Imprisoning all illegals ?

Which of these lowers the debt ?

The question wasn't "what did Dick Cheney say about deficits". The fact that you don't understand that much shows how ignorant you are. This is why you can't handle the U.S. Constitution - I've never seen anyone with worse reading comprehension. Someone asks "what is the safe limit of government debt" and you read "what did Dick Cheney say about the national debt" :lmao:

And there were no "childish grammar school games" in the other thread. You were getting your ass handed to you in a big way and you refused to give simple answers because you desperately wanted ways to wiggle out of your mistakes. It's the same reason your resorting to your childish crap here of refusing to answer the question and quoting someone who wasn't even president?
You're projecting again, chump! It's interesting how you borrow my observations of you only to direct them back at me. Damn, you're a piece of work!

My reply using Cheney's idiotic comment from 2002 was a proper response to the question and it quashed your game playing, so now you're throwing a childish tantrum like you do when your schemes are upset and ruined. Life 's a real bitch, HUH!

I have never seen anyone more scared of issue than you. You avoid simple questions like the plague because they leave you no room to wiggle out and run later on... :lol:

But at least it does show that you're smart enough to know that you're too dumb to debate the issues. That's saying something! A lot of people on your side are too dumb to even know that they are too dumb to debate the issues.
You never debate a damn thing. You put out your unsubstantiated opinions, call them facts, ignore actual substantiated facts from authoritative sources with bluster and taunts, declare yourself the victor and take victory laps. All the time ignoring the fact that your position has been eviscerated and soundly put down. It's enough for me to know your just a loser and a bag of hot air, OH self-proclaimed Constitutional expert!

You don't like my response to that set up question of yours that you lifted from that POS Blaze article, which was NOT the primary source? Tough shit! Deal with it or go piss up a rope! You choose which or go ask your mommy!

Former?

Who gives a fuck?

And they're dumb questions. The loser has too much time on his hand sitting at home without a job.

I don't get it. Is the OP referring to himself in the third person? Or is the OP trying to talk for someone else? I heard through the grapevine that my cousin's Secret Service friend told him that Bill and Hillary had an open relationship, and that he went with Hillary in the Presidential limo with her so that she could pick up women many times and bring them back to the White House. Think it is true? I dunno, but that supposedly came straight from one of the Secret Service agents that worked for them. He also said the Clinton's treated them like crap, which has been said by several agents since their term in the White House.

As for the questions... debt no matter what percentage or ratio is a bad thing. So that is really a silly thing to ask. Now whether it is true or not, President Obama came out whining about how he will be perceived after leaving the White House. He feels that too many people view him negatively despite the fact that the overall debt of the nation went DOWN during his two terms as President. Do I like Obama? Not really. Has Obama care helped me? Yeah, in the situation I've been in it has. Do I think there could be a better system? Sure... but I can't stand the Ultra-Conservatives that are perched in a high position that believe that tax money shouldn't help the less fortunate. In most cases those same Ultra-Conservatives are only in the position they are in because they are able to take advantage of those same less fortunate people! Not everyone has the intelligence or the financial resources to become a doctor or lawyer. Yet those people that can become doctors or lawyers need the services that the less educated can provide in society flipping burgers, working on automobiles, or doing lawn care. So for those other people taxes simply level the playing field a bit... and I agree with that wholeheartedly. Now to address the issue at hand, so what does that mean about the debt and how it is effected by social programs like Obamacare and others? Well in order to decrease the debt, you simply need to raise taxes on the wealthy just like Bernie Sanders has been saying. In fact, a lot of the wealthy are the reason why we are so far in debt, because of them moving companies overseas, moving their money to offshore bank accounts to avoid paying taxes, and for negotiating deals with governments to avoid paying taxes for companies, just in order to build factories to provide jobs, then while doing that, they destroy the environment around the factories, and as soon as the tax deal is up, they close up shop and ship the jobs out of the country...

I used to be a Republican all my life, now I find myself a lot more Independent. If I had a choice, which I don't think any of us really have any kind of choice in the election, I would vote Bernie Sanders.

You don't like my response to that set up question of yours

So for starters - it's not your "response". It was Dick Cheney's. The fact that you feel the need to go to Dick Cheney for your information and ideas is fall down hilarious.

Second - it was not my "question". It was posed by former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino.

You're so stupid and scared to engage in discussion that you can't even figure out who is answering questions and who is answering them... :lmao:

You don't like my response to that set up question of yours

So for starters - it's not your "response". It was Dick Cheney's. The fact that you feel the need to go to Dick Cheney for your information and ideas is fall down hilarious.

Second - it was not my "question". It was posed by former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino.

You're so stupid and scared to engage in discussion that you can't even figure out who is answering questions and who is answering them... :lmao:

You mean who is asking questions and who is answering them?

He feels that too many people view him negatively despite the fact that the overall debt of the nation went DOWN during his two terms as President.

When Barack Obama was sworn into office, the national debt stood at a little over $10 trillion. Today, it is closing in on $20 trillion. He spent more in deficit spending during his first term than all U.S. Presidents in history spent during their first term combined. In addition, he has also added almost as much to the debt $9 trillion and counting) in 7 years than it took all U.S. Presidents during all of their terms combined did over 235 years.

So....I can't wait to hear you explain how (and I quote) "the debt of the nation went DOWN during his two terms as President". This......this is going to be goooooood. Seriously Lewdog, I'm not sure I have ever more eagerly awaited a response than I am right now. You have my undivided attention....

Forum List

Back